1470 River Oak Dr., Springfield, MO 65803 Map · Phone number

About Apple Studios

We have over 35 years experience but we still learn from our clients everyday. Our experienced team serves contemporary, high end brides looking for an artistic photojournalists to capture memories that will last forever and present them in a custom heirloom art piece album. This is our philosophy: Shooting pictures is what we live for. Simply put, we have a passion to create. Seeing the look on satisfied clients' faces as they see themselves as perhaps they've never seen before is what we crave. We created Apple Studios to be a boutique photography studio unlike any other. We thrive off of the tension created between the unstoppable urge to create the perfect image and the absolute impossibility of doing it. Give us a call and see why our greatest source of new clients is referrals from existing ones!

New for 2010 is our "Perfect Marriage" inFusion upgrade packages where we combine crystal clear 21 megapixel SLR photographs with 1080p HD video and deliver thaem on a Blu-ray or DVD wedding album. By joining artistic photography with HD video, you can preserve the story, the emotion and the spoken words from your big day at a fraction of the cost of hiring both a photographer and a videographer.

Follow Apple Studios on

SilverSlipper
AppleStudiosAd

5 Reviews for Apple Studios

Rochelle · Married on 10/10/2009

I won a free engagement session with Craig from a bridal expo. My fiance (now husband) hated the idea of having his picture taken but I knew I had to book Craig for our wedding when the first thing my fiance said after the e-session was "I like him. Is he our photographer." We had a blast on our wedding day having our pictures taken. Craig worked with us to crate a package that gave was what we wanted and fit our budget. He is always quick to respond to e-mails and answer any of my questions. He's funny and energetic and I would recommend him to anyone. I hope to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2010

jessica · Married on 10/16/2010

Apple Studios usually works with two photographers on your special day, and I really enjoyed having both of them there to capture all of the beautiful moments of our wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Courtney · Married on 03/12/1985

Apple Studios made sure to catch all of the photo opportunities at our wedding and even let guests make requests.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Award

Apple Studios FAQ

• Makeup by Melissa Britt Rogers
    Makeup by Melissa Britt Rogers Wedding Hair & Makeup

Craig is an excellent photographer. He is very professional, relaxed and fun to shoot with every time. I have done makeup for him numerous times and he has taken photos of me as well. Always a great experience.

• 1470 River Oak Dr. Springfield, 65803 See on map