Apple Studios Reviews

5 | Springfield, MO

5 Reviews for Apple Studios

Rochelle · Married on 10/10/2009

I won a free engagement session with Craig from a bridal expo. My fiance (now husband) hated the idea of having his picture taken but I knew I had to book Craig for our wedding when the first thing my fiance said after the e-session was "I like him. Is he our photographer." We had a blast on our wedding day having our pictures taken. Craig worked with us to crate a package that gave was what we wanted and fit our budget. He is always quick to respond to e-mails and answer any of my questions. He's funny and energetic and I would recommend him to anyone. I hope to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2010

jessica · Married on 10/16/2010

Apple Studios usually works with two photographers on your special day, and I really enjoyed having both of them there to capture all of the beautiful moments of our wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Courtney · Married on 03/12/1985

Apple Studios made sure to catch all of the photo opportunities at our wedding and even let guests make requests.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Brooke · Married on 06/12/2010

Apple Studios gave us a beautiful wedding album (the most amazing I have EVER seen) and they were courteous, polite, flexible and a myriad of other things. Most importantly, they captured our day around us and our personalities. Some of the most amazing photos!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2009

3.5

Craig is able to really grasp the concept you want your wedding to portray. We looked at 4 different photographers, but Craig was the only one who understood that we wanted our wedding to have a worship atmosphere. He makes you feel right at home, and is willing to work with your schedule.

Sent on 01/23/2010