Anza Foto + Film

• The Pearl Photography

8 Reviews for Anza Foto + Film

Lamia · Married on 07/07/2018

The best of the best!

I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to have had Anza Foto and Film as my wedding photographer and videographer. Not only were they the friendliest and most helpful vendors to work with, but their photos and video of our wedding days (we had a two day multicultural wedding) were incredible. They captured the very spirit of our wedding. I have a very emotional family who also LOVES to party. They captured every emotion; the tears, the smiles, the laughter, and all the excitement of everything in between. No moment was missed and each photo was just so incredibly unique.
    On top of that, Kristina and Eric were the utmost professionals. They were always on time and made sure that the team was where they needed to be at all times. They were patient and kind and were always helpful to those who didn’t always know what to do in front of the camera. We also had several guests who sometimes interfered with the photography by using their cell phones to take photos and standing in the way. The whole team was gentle and understanding that many of our guests were just excited and politely asked them to step to the side when they were done taking their photos. I have seen many wedding photographers who are not quite as patient and understanding as this team.
    If you want a reliable team who also produces incredible and unique photos, this is the vendor you are looking for.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kristina and Eric were recommended to me by my the wife of my cousin who had Anza shoot their wedding last October. They got a great photo of my at-the-time-boyfriend, now husband, and me and that was enough for us to know we'd found our photographer. Our engagement shoot was our first actual interaction with Kristina and she was so great to work with. Made us feel totally comfortable, gave us great direction and found amazing outdoor locations in San Diego for our backdrop. What is a particular plus is her eye for bold color tastefully sprinkled into the photos which is what we wanted in our photos. As far as capturing our actual wedding day photos and video, the only time we were aware we were being photographed were during our formal shots. For the rest of the event, we didn't even realize they were in the crowd getting amazing footage of the day. The pairing of a photo and video team just made everything so easy and they work so well together. They quickly sent us sneak peek photos from the wedding which were absolutely magical. I look at them almost everyday because it was such a fun day I want to relive all the time. Can't wait to get the full catalog of photos and our video - if the sneak peeks are any indication, our wedding memories are in fantastic hands!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • mimitrue

Jamie · Married on 01/10/2016

When we started looking for wedding vendors, we knew we wanted a videographer because video was super important to us. We wanted to make sure our day was not only captured, but captured right. But we had a hard time finding one that we loved. That is, until we came across Anza Foto+Film. The second we saw their work, we fell in love! We knew this was the company to do our video. What we didn't know, was how much we were going to love the videos that we received back from them. Eric and his assistant were amazing to work with. We didn't even know they were there! We have the greatest video memories of our day now. I am so glad we found them. They truly are amazing. Watching the video makes me want to go back and do our wedding day over and over and over again! I watch the videos repeatedly now! Thank you so much for the amazing video! We will cherish it forever!

Sent on 03/25/2016