Antone's Professional DJ Service

Wedding celebration
Wedding celebration

10 Reviews for Antone's Professional DJ Service

Brittany · Married on 03/21/2015

I am so excited that Tony is gonna be DJing my wedding. I have had him do a few of my family and friends wedding receptions and they loved dealing with him. He is very professional and made their nights unforgettable in a great way. He also provides lights and fog machines if your want them. He is very affordable and will work with you if your on a tight budget. I have been to other weddings that my friends were really upset because the dj wouldn't listen when she said not to play certain things. And they paid more for their dj. But this Antone's also has a few other djs and all of them are great. It doesn't matter if you are having a birthday party or wedding reception, when they are DJing you don't have to worry about a thing. You get a lot for such a great price. When I first saw this dj I honestly didn't think I would be able to afford them. But to my surprise they are the best prices around! I would highly recommend this service to everyone. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Anna · event on: 02/22/2014

What a fantastic night! As a mother who hired Antone's Professional DJ Services for my daughters Quinceanera, I and my guests HAD AN AWESOME TIME with Mary & Eric as our DJ's. Mary came to every practice and believe me I appreciated it. She went all out to make sure our event was perfect. Thank you Mary & Eric!! I will be hiring you from now on for all our events. As a owner of an Event Planning Services, Your Event, Your Way LLC will definitely recommend Antone's Professional DJ Services too all my clients. Thank you!! p.s. I am so happy I met you last summer at your cousin and she was my bride/client! That's where I met DJ Eric and knew I had to hire them for my daughters Quinceanera. The music DJ Eric chose for the bridal shower was perfect and the music my daughter loves!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Donna · Married on 08/10/2013

Made my daughters wedding reception a night to remember for her and her husband .They made it such a special night for her and he guest .We had so many great comment on our dj .Would recomend them to anyone that want to have a great dj and special moment for any event .Have had them for many other partys as well.Many of our guest from my daughters wedding also have had antones dj as well. GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2014