1607 Ponce de Leon Blvd Unit # 1111, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

About Anton Acero

We are a team of professionals trained on the latest trends on fashion and beauty ready to satisfy your needs for any occasion.

Anton Acero Beauty Studio specializes onhair, make up, bridal (hair/make up), and great customer service.

The idea of a beauty studio comes from a group of professionals who have been in the industry for an extended period of time and were in need of a place to give their existent and new guests a 100%. We open our doors at the beginning of 2010 and We are ready and exited to have you visit us and go trough the experience of giving your look a modern and glamorous touch, having a great time doing and keeping it.

file006
file005 copy

3 Reviews for Anton Acero

• F

Fernando · Married on 09/13/2014

Oswaldo and Mario were the best! My wife and I were super happy with all the love and care they put on making sure we looked our best on our wedding day. From the trial to the wedding day they made sure we were happy with everything.

Thank you from the bottom of our heart! I specially want to thank you for making my mother shine as well. She looked amazing.

Thanks!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Laura · Married on 10/19/2013

I love Ozzie! He is amagician with hair. Very calming, accommodating and magnificant. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

3.0

Anton Acero is run by Mario and Oswaldo. We got hair and makeup done there for the wedding.
    Mario and Oswaldo were extremely nice and friendly, easy to be around, relaxed. They were fun people and they really love what they do. They want to make your day perfect, and to make you look perfect, and they have fun doing it.

We chose them because they did a great job on my trial and they let us have the salon to ourselves that day - there were 9 of us total. They let us bring food in and also allowed children. The salon has a downstairs and an upstairs, so there can be a bit of privacy if you need it.

While they did a great job with our hair and makeup and everyone looked gorgeous, my time at the salon was actually very stressful. One of their makeup artists canceled that morning, so Ozzie was left as the only makeup artist. This would have been fine if he had told us about the issue, but they didn't say anything until we were just about to leave. If they had told us, we would have rearranged the order so that the bride was prioritized. As it was, we were supposed to out of the salon by 2pm, and I did not leave until 3:30, with two of my bridesmaids still to get their hair done. It was incredible stressful. We made it to pictures at 4 and everyone looked beautiful, but this was one of the most stressful parts of my day. While the cancellation was understandable, I wish that they had told us about the issue and rearranged the schedule so as to prioritize the bride and everyone's hair.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Anton Acero FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20