2439 Harriet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Anthony Novak Classical Guitartist

Hello! I have been a musician for 16 years, and playing classical guitar for 5 years. I have an absolute love affair with music, and am always excited to share that with people. From The Beatles to Sinatra, The Allman Brothers to Bach, Willie Nelson to Mozart, I have you covered! I am also always wiling and excited about learning something new, if you have something new in mind.

I know how stressful weddings can get, and when you book with me, it'll be one less thing to worry about. Professionalism and performing are what I base my work around. Hope to hear from you soon!

You can call me directly at 213-200-9228, or email me at anthonynovak2008@gmail.com.

Follow Anthony Novak Classical Guitartist on

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Anthony Novak Classical Guitartist

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Music

Anthony was wonderful to work with both before and during our wedding. He was flexible with the song selections for our ceremony and made helpful suggestions for flow of the ceremony. Having live music made the occasion extra special. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed listening to him and asked how I knew him! Thanks to the help of WeddingWire we were able to make a great choice! A big thank you to Anthony for braving the outdoor ceremony on a cool October day!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Anthony Novak is absolutely wonderful!

Anthony played at our wedding and he was SO wonderful! A coworker of mine (Meghan, see her review on here too!) hired him to play at her wedding and she recommended him to me - I am so glad she did! Having live music at our wedding was so lovely and Anthony is absolutely delightful. He is so friendly and kind, professional and an insanely talented musician and artist. He played a mix of classical music for our prelude and then learned a classical song that I chose especially for my walk down the aisle. During our cocktail hour he played a medley of jazz guitar and my dad's uncle, an 80+ year old jazz aficionado said to me, "This guy can PLAY"; and to top it all off, he played AND sang La Vie en Rose for our first dance as a married couple. His music was so lovely and many people came up to me during and after the wedding saying they LOVED the guitar playing. I am so happy he was a part of our wonderful day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Anthony was fantastic for us! There were a couple songs that we wanted that weren't in his current list but he was happy to learn anything for us. He set the right atmosphere for our ceremony and was by no means overpowering. One of my bridesmaids thought it was piano music being played when it was his guitar; his playing is just that smooth and mellow! Would defiantly recommend him!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Anthony Novak Classical Guitartist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals

• Liesl B Floral Design
    Liesl B Floral Design Wedding Florists

Happy to endorse Anthony as a fellow vendor on Weddingwire. He's incredibly talented, personable, responsive and accommodating. It's great to find a musician who is so invested in making the event a success.

• Ovation String Quartet
    Ovation String Quartet Wedding Musicians

I have worked with Anthony for the past two years on a professional level, and he is an excellent musician. He places priority in delivering a superior performance, and is also flexible and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Anthony to anyone who is looking for a guitarist, and a nicer person you will not meet!!

• 2439 Harriet Ave S Minneapolis, 55405 See on map