7021 Arch Drive, Mount Crawford, VA 22841 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Another Chance Events

Another Chance Events is a specialty event rental and styling company. Weddings, parties, events, and celebrations of all shapes and sizes, we have what you need to bring any occasion to life. From Contemporary to Vintage & Rustic, with everything in between. From arbors & arches to votives & lanterns to your essential tables and chairs. Lounge area packages to add a special edge to your event. Your event needs style. We’ve got the stuff that styles. Schedule your visit to our new showroom today!

We look forward to making your decoration dreams come true!

We also have for rent a small event space for bridal showers.

Follow Another Chance Events on

Another Chance Events 5
Another Chance Events 6
Another Chance Events 7

Alex · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing vendor to work with!

Monica was fantastic to work with! She understood exactly the look I wanted for my wedding and everything looked beautiful. It was freezing the morning of my weeding when Monica and her team setup items and they worked so hard in the cold to get things to be exactly how I wanted them to despite the freezing weather. Monica went above and beyond to even find a rug outside of her inventory that better matched a seating area I rented. During the wedding planning process there is always a brides worry of "do they get my vision" and I never had that worry with Monica, I knew everything would turn out perfect.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Merrill · Married on 09/16/2018

I loved working with Another Chance Designs. They were recommended to us by our venue (On Sunny Slope Farm) and I couldn't be happier with their work. Monica was super responsive to all our questions and provided us with beautiful centerpieces, outdoor chapel decorations, our dessert table and assorted signs. They arrived at our venue on time and set up everything and took everything down at the end of the evening. I would absolutely recommend them to any future bride, I was so pleased with their service and our wedding looked absolutely beautiful with all of their decorations!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Another Chance Events's reply:

Thank you for chosing us! We were so excited to be part of your special day. Everything looked beautiful!

Rachel Fink · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Arch

Very lovely arch and material to drape with!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Another Chance Events 8

Another Chance Events FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00