Another Chance Events Reviews

Another Chance Events 5
Another Chance Events 6
Another Chance Events 7

Alex · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing vendor to work with!

Monica was fantastic to work with! She understood exactly the look I wanted for my wedding and everything looked beautiful. It was freezing the morning of my weeding when Monica and her team setup items and they worked so hard in the cold to get things to be exactly how I wanted them to despite the freezing weather. Monica went above and beyond to even find a rug outside of her inventory that better matched a seating area I rented. During the wedding planning process there is always a brides worry of "do they get my vision" and I never had that worry with Monica, I knew everything would turn out perfect.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Merrill · Married on 09/16/2018

I loved working with Another Chance Designs. They were recommended to us by our venue (On Sunny Slope Farm) and I couldn't be happier with their work. Monica was super responsive to all our questions and provided us with beautiful centerpieces, outdoor chapel decorations, our dessert table and assorted signs. They arrived at our venue on time and set up everything and took everything down at the end of the evening. I would absolutely recommend them to any future bride, I was so pleased with their service and our wedding looked absolutely beautiful with all of their decorations!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Another Chance Events's reply:

Thank you for chosing us! We were so excited to be part of your special day. Everything looked beautiful!

Rachel Fink · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Arch

Very lovely arch and material to drape with!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Another Chance Events 8

Vanessa · Married on 05/26/2018

Monica was a wonderful, we used her as our day of coordinator as well as decoration vendor. The decorations were PERFECT. Rustic, simple, elegant. She never tried to up sell us, in fact, suggested we cancel a few things as to not over do it. She is very familiar with our venue (on sunny slopes farm) and knew it doesn't need too much decor. Super organized, great response time, no complaints at all, she was wonderful!

We also hired Ruffles and Rust Floral, who works closely with Another Chance Designs, and that made the process super easy too! Everything went together so well, and they did a lot of communicating amongst themselves which took some of the pressure off me. So pleased!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Another Chance Events 9
    Another Chance Events 10

Brooke · Married on 03/31/2018

Monica was great to work with! She really listened to my ideas and my inspiration pictures and helped recreate the design that I wanted with perfection! She collaborated with my florist to make sure that the vases for the flowers got to where they needed to be, and set up and pick up were included which was a huge lift! The props and materials were in great condition and lovely. Monica responded quickly and came up with a beautiful, creative solution to a last minute issue at the venue to make sure that all of my design elements were included. Another Chance has quite a large inventory, but if I had one recommendation, it would be that they had more pictures of their materials online, as they seem to have far more than what is pictured! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Another Chance Events 11
    Another Chance Events 12
    Another Chance Events 13
    Another Chance Events 14

Marsha · Married on 04/22/2017

They are absolutely amazing to work with and help to make your wedding day a breeze! It took so much stress off of us to have someone there to set up table decorations and take them down at the end of the night. They answered all of my questions quickly and made the process so easy. I would highly recommend them! Definitely one of the best wedding planning decisions that I made!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2016

Another Chance did a wonderful job coordinating all of our Banquet Decor this past fall. We will continue to use them for future events!

Sent on 05/09/2017