Everett, WA 98208 Map · Phone number

Augustflowers048
alorenbouquet2

12 Reviews for Anna's Flowers

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2014

Anna did such an amazing job with our July wedding!! She was so easy to work with and almost immediately seemed to exactly grasp the vision we had in mind, and executed it beautifully. She worked so hard to make our day perfect, meeting with us whenever we had new ideas and flexibly incorporating them until our overall scheme. Our flowers were spectacular and we can't thank her enough! :)

Sent on 09/01/2014

Anna is so friendly, so knowledgeable, and will put your mind at ease! I had an "almost fiasco", when two weeks before my wedding I didn't have any flowers for my cake. The person I had to do them backed out last minute! Thankfully, Anna stepped in and saved the day. She was able to put together a beautiful arrangement last minute (exactly what I wanted!) and for a great price. I am so thankful for her service!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Beth · Married on 09/22/2012

We recently used Anna for our wedding at the Dome Room in the Arctic Club. I had a general idea of what I wanted and Anna really pulled it together for me. When I walked in to the room it was far more than I had expected, it was just so beautiful. I had booked 10 months in advance, so honestly I really didn't remember exactly what I had ordered, which was a fun surprise. Anna was very easy to work with via email after our initial consultation. I would definitely work with her again should I need flowers for an event and will for sure recommend her to any friends I have planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2012