Simpsonville, SC 29681 Map · Phone number

About Anna Jewel Floral Design & Furniture

I truly love what I do! We are a full service floral company that also offers vintage furniture and accessory rentals as well as pieces for sale and custom furniture sales.

• Iras flowers
  • Joyful Arrangements
  • Culpepper Designs

15 Reviews for Anna Jewel Floral Design & Furniture

hillaryuphold@gmail.com · Married on 06/28/2014

I literally changed the date of our wedding just so we could have Brandi do our flowers, she is THAT good! We were simply awestruck at how beautiful our arrangements came out. She was so helpful during the planning process and so organized, which is so helpful during what can be a stressful time.. She was great with communication and made the whole process so smooth and BEAUTIFUL. She listened to exactly what my "dream" was and made it a reality. She is so talented and I'd highly recommend her. She made our day truly amazing! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony, reception, and bouquets were! Best of the best!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Amy · Married on 05/17/2014

Brandi at Anna Jewel Floral was amazing to work with in planning my wedding. I will be honest, I am not in tune with my floral side and have no idea what flowers needed to be chosen or how they needed to be arranged. Brandi somehow took my wedding colors and made beautiful bouquets and arrangements that people in my church are still talking about today. She even took several changes close to the wedding day and made them work with the planned flowers. Definitely a wise investment and super friendly experience!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Heather · Married on 04/26/2014

I could not have asked for a better florist! She was very sweet and great to work with, and she worked magic with the budget I gave her. I would recommend her to anyone in the Upstate. Thank you, Brandi!

Sent on 05/06/2014

• The Loom at Cotton Mill Place
    The Loom at Cotton Mill Place Banquet Halls

Anna Jewel Floral Design and Furniture has a look that sets them apart from all other florists! You will love working with Brandi Ward, the owner. She has fresh, new ideas that are always on the cutting edge of today's weddings. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

• Simpsonville, 29681 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Anna Jewel Floral Design & Furniture)
  • Simpsonville, 29681 See on map
    8644491943 (Phone number)
    Location of (Anna Jewel Floral Design & Furniture)