3730 82nd Ave Cir E, Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ann Coffman Photography

Ann Coffman Photography is a light, love, and creativity wedding photographer based in Sarasota, Florida. Ann has devoted her life to capturing images and sharing beautiful moments. In her professional life, Ann is an attorney, but has had a passion for photography for many years, and can’t wait to work with couples to provide them with spectacular pictures showing every single detail of their special moments.

Ann’s photography style can be described as a blend of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional approaches, with an emphasis on light photography. Her services can be used for wedding day photos, engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. Only scheduling one event per day means Ann Coffman Photography can offer services such as additional hours and shooting at multiple locations for each session. A couple may enjoy their final high-resolution images as albums, digital files, prints, proofs, save the dates, and thank-you cards.

Follow Ann Coffman Photography on

Ann Coffman Photography 5
Ann Coffman Photography 6
Ann Coffman Photography 7

Erika Detota · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great experience, love the pictures!

My fiancé and I asked Ann for a last minute engagement photoshoot to get a picture for our save the date. Ann had photographed my sister's wedding and I knew she was good at directing people how to get good pictures. Our aim was at least one good picture, as we are both not photogenic. Ann over delivered with many options to use.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Hopson · Married on 07/01/2019

Ann Coffman photography

Ann did an amazing job of shooting our wedding in windy rainy weather and still managed to get great beach shots! We are a couple in our 60s and she did tasteful pictures and made the whole experience so much fun! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing photographer!

Ann Coffman took stunning photos of my wedding! They were so beautiful and I am still in awe over them! She knew what she was doing and made sure everything was covered like we asked, she was funny and sweet and extremely helpful. As well as I genuinely feel that my photos give a look into how my husband and I really are with one another, which is my favorite part! Ann also captured some photos that for me were hard, these photos were ones of myself with a photo of my mother who passed when I was younger as well as with photos of my step dad who we also loss while I was in High school. To me those photos mean more than words can explain because if gave a sense of them being there with me for the big day! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Ann Coffman Photography Pricing

Ann Coffman Photography Price Rates

Ann Coffman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 3730 82nd Ave Cir E Sarasota, Florida, 34243 See on map