Ann Coen Photography

Barnegat Light, NJ View map

$7,022 Most Popular Price

We are a full service photography studio. I also have Asscoiate photographer Alex Rivera available if I am booked for your date. Alex has been working with me for 6 years and does a beautiful job capturing events!

Please contact us if you are interested in hearing more about our packages.

• Ben
    Ben C. Married on 07/07/2021

Amazing job

Our photographer did an amazing job capturing our wedding! They were a pleasure to work with, would highly recommend.
    Natalia C. Married on 08/08/2020

Beyond amazing and exceptional!

Ann Coen and her team – Tony and Ryan – were simply beyond exceptional, and just wonderful, fun, awesome people.
    Ann was recommended to us when we were looking for a photographer for our wedding. When I looked through her work selections on her website and had a chance to speak with her myself, I knew without a doubt we had to work with her for our wedding day.
    Her work speaks for itself. To me, her style is fun, glamorous, beautiful, joyful. The way she captures lighting and the rays of sunshine outdoors is absolutely stunning. All of the wonderful, blissful, once in a lifetime emotions and moments are so perfectly reflected in each of her photos.
    When I saw my own wedding photos, I was truly in awe. It had been one thing to get a sense of Ann's style looking at examples of her work, but seeing our own wedding through her lens was incredible. I honestly look at them and have the feeling of an out of body experience and cannot believe that they are actually our pictures. They are so indescribably spectacular and beautiful.
    Beyond being just extraordinary photographers (and videographers!), Ann and her team are an awesome balance of fun, chill, go-with-the-flow energy, while being incredibly detail oriented and on top of everything. I cannot tell you how appreciative we were for this! We got every photo we wanted and needed, at every location, on time, and just had the greatest time with Ann and the crew.

Ann, we felt so incredibly lucky and grateful for the chance to have you capture our wedding day. Our photos and wedding video are so extraordinary, and we will cherish and enjoy them for a lifetime!!
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 08/08/2020

Alex was amazing!

My (new) husband and I legitimately had SO MUCH FUN taking photos with Alex Rivera after our ceremony. I was expecting it to be something we just needed to get through, but he made it relaxing and enjoyable and we honestly think of it as one of our most treasured parts of our wedding day. Our families also commented on how great he was. We rescheduled and downsized due to the pandemic and Alex was super patient and chill when I didn't know much about what our plan was until a week or so before the wedding. And on top of all that, the photos are INCREDIBLE. Would give him 50 stars if I could! Recommend to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

CSM Photography CSM Photography Wedding Photographers

Ann is AMAZING! I've worked with her in the past and trained under her when I was in my early career of wedding photography. She is fun, easy going and obviously kicks out some killer beautiful imagery!

Essential Sounds Entertainment Essential Sounds Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ann Coen is a true professional in this industry. She is meticulous, very artistic and a terrific personality to work with. I recommend her highly and I truly enjoy working with her every chance that I get. Anytime I have clients who are getting married in the LBI area, Ann Coen's name comes to mind first and foremost! Great work Ann!

One Atlantic One Atlantic Banquet Halls

Ann does amazing work and has a knack for capturing emotion. Being from the beach in Long Beach Island, she is a perfect fit for weddings over the ocean at One Atlantic. She is one of the nicest people we know and is very easy to work with. She will have your photos up on a website for everyone to view right away which is always a crowd pleaser! We are very proud to have her as one of our exclusive photography partners.

P.O. Box 949 Barnegat Light, NJ, 08006
Location of (Ann Coen Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding