10 flynn place, Wayne, NJ 07470 Map · Phone number

About Angels by Carmina

A Fabulous Wedding Keepsake and Gifts Await You

At Angels by Carmina, our goal is to give you the wedding keepsake you've always dreamed of. A wedding Angel that reflects your unique personality and style. A gift that you and your attendants will delight in and don't forget mother of the Bride, she will treasure this gift forever.

Elegant, traditional or modern....every Bride wants a keepsake of her special day. Along with the champagne fluttes and cake toppers add an Angel.

Match an Angel to her wedding dress or match an Angel to the attendants dress. You can choose one from our collection of Angel Brides. Our Angels can be customized in color and decorations, you can choose wings or without wings in three different sizes.

Looking for that special gift for your Bridal Party...give her an Angel with a replica of her dress. It will be the one gift she will treasure and think of you and remember the day they danced the night away.

Our small angels will make wonderful and unique party favors for your bridal shower or baby shower.

A gift for the mother of the bride, grandmother or special aunt would be a replica of you and your wedding dress, we can help you give that special Thank You and give that special someone a gift to be treasured for ever.

Contact us today for more information - 201 873 7872

Angels1
Angels2
Angels1

2 Reviews for Angels by Carmina

Working with Carmela was great. She understood exactly what I wanted. My daughter's bridal angel came out beautifully. It was exactly as I had envisioned it.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Beautiful work and such attention to detail with every angel that is created! I can't believe she copied my dress exactly! She even copied my veil, too on the angel. I loved displaying the angel at my guestbook table for all of my guests to see.

Sent on 03/04/2013