The Ring Boxes

Rockaway, NJ View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Rockaway, New Jersey, The Ring Boxes is a creative, family-owned business that specializes in subscription gift boxes. The company's curated presents are ideal wedding favors that can be completely tailored to your celebration. Owner Antoinette began the business with her husband Kevin in 2016. Inspired by her love of gift-giving, she aimed to create an affordable, fun way to shower to-be-weds with surprises leading up to their milestone events. Antoinette personally designs, creates, and manages the contents of each box to ensure that they are packed with joy-filled essentials.

When subscribed to The Ring Boxes, you will receive a themed box tailored to where you are in the planning process each month. There are various subscription lengths to choose from, ranging from 3 to 12 months. Every curated package contains must-have products for to-be-weds to inspire and pamper those in the planning process. Contents include stylish apparel, velvet ring boxes, embroidered hats, stainless steel tumblers, and more. Whether you've just gotten engaged, are heading on your honeymoon, or are anywhere in between, Antoinette has a box for you.

• Woman-owned

• Misty
    Misty D. Getting married on 11/20/2022

Got my first box!

I got my first box today and I'm absolutely in love! Not only are the contents cute they're also things I will actually use and not something I'll toss in a drawer somewhere. I definitely recommend, the price is totally worth it!

The Ring Boxes's reply:

So happy you are LOVING your first box with us Misty! CONGRATS on your engagement and we can't wait for you to see what is coming up! 🎉🥰 XOXO - TRB 💍🎁
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany T. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Great products

I love each box I have received!! 🥰

The Ring Boxes's reply:

Aw, thanks for the LOVE 🥰 We are so excited for you and CONGRATS on your Big Day! Please share photos on FB as we LOVE to see our Brides celebrating XOXO - TRB 💍🎁

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

9 Lakeview Road Rockaway, NJ, 07866
8458203075
Location of (The Ring Boxes)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding