644 River Drive, Garfield, NJ 07026 Map · Phone number

About DKW Design

An Event is an occurrence especially one of some importance and in many cases is associated with people. An Event Designer is a person with proper education that is essential to creating a memorable moment that will last a lifetime. The role of an event designer is to synchronize all of the elements that stimulate our eyesight, hearing, taste and smell. Some people believe that a job of a designer is not important. These people don’t realize that when they attend any type of event, whether it is a wedding reception, a concert or just shopping during Christmas season, they are surrounded by works of designers.

On April 29th 2012, DKW Design opened their first Event Design Showroom located in Garfield, New Jersey. The showroom is a place where a person celebrating can come and along with the DKW Design team prepare everything from beginning to end. We offer a wide variety of services.

One would think why do we need an event designer? We can organize everything on our own and save money. There are many professionals out in the real world that can make an event come alive such as the floral designer, the caterer, the DJ, the photographer etc. This is the case, but it’s not always true. I many situations, this group of professionals is just doing their routine job. ROUTINE is the key word here. DKW Design is the destination that takes away the routine and even makes the event less stressful.

DKW Design works with great people, who are talented and excellent in what they do. We are very open to new ideas. We are constantly looking for new people, organizations and restaurants that are willing to work with us. Working with us, it is guaranteed you will be satisfied with our service for the right price. It is also important for you to know that we do not set the overall price. You as our client tell us your budget, and we work around that amount to create the design that will satisfy your expectations.

Kate Dymek about herself:

I came to the United States in 2003. From the very beginning I developed my passion for design by working at a decorating shop. I attended Bergen Community College and received a degree in Interior Design. Six years ago I was asked to design a wedding reception which was a turning point in my career. This idea would not leave my mind, and I decided to dedicate it more time. Today, I am a member of an elite, international group of Preston Bailey Certified Event Designers. Preston Bailey is one of the most extraordinary designers in today’s world. I also have the Lovelity Wedding Planning Institute Certificate. Every event that I design is a new, unforgettable experience. .

I look forward to work with you!

piorabiale2
piorabiale2
DSC08296
madan1035

27 Reviews for DKW Design

I love Kate's work... I showed a few ideas of what I wanted and the end result was better than what I expected. Spectacular work. Thank you so much!

• W

Weronika · Married on 06/15/2013

Kasia and her staff did amazing job. Flower and light looked amazing. I loved everything she did for me. It was beautiful. She is amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2013

DKW Design's reply:

Thank You Weronika :) it was a pleasure :)
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 05/04/2013

DKW Designs exceeded my expectations and made my wedding more than I could have ever dreamed. From the bridesmaids bouquets to the beautifully creative centerpieces DKW Designs rocked my wedding. Every florist I went to prior to DKW told me what I wanted to do could not be done until I met with Kasia at DKW. I wanted a spring theme with birdcages and cherry blossoms. Kasia took my idea and transformed it into more than I could have hoped. I highly recommend DKW Designs for all occasions. Not only did DKW Designs provide breathe taking décor from church to the venue but I also received my wedding day jewelry at amazing prices from them as well as bridesmaids gifts. I will be passing along my recommendations to my friends who will be getting married soon. Extremely happy with the way DKW Designs made my wedding magical.

Sent on 05/16/2013

DKW Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 64.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,503.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 671.00
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design

• 644 River Drive Garfield, 07026 See on map
    9736859712 (Other Phone Number)