Portland, OR 97203 Map · Phone number

Andrea Zajonc Photography 6
Andrea Zajonc Photography 7
  • Ariel

Ariel Grubb · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Exceeded expectations-artistic and efficient!

Andrea was a wonderful person to work with and her photography blew us away. My brother made an epic wedding toast and my friend and cousin brought props up to my husband and I to act it out (which made it even better) and Andrea somehow captured pictures of ALL of it. She really brought that moment to life and we were so thrilled. She told us she would take care of candids and she DELIVERED. We had so many lovely, emotional, beautiful photos of our families and friends. She also got every posed and staged photo we asked for and even when out on an artistic limb and took some creative photos of our rings (mine had a blue stone) sitting in some hydrangea blossoms. SO pretty. We missed a lot of the details because we were moving around so much and she got shots of every up close detail from our food to cake to the little flower girl and ring bearers. This made our photos so fun to look back on, it made me feel like it didn't go by so fast and that all our decorative efforts were worth it and noticed. I LOVE the photos of my sister and I getting ready and our big family group shots as well. Andrea can handle a big crazy family and wrangle them into position! Really, I so appreciate all the time and energy she spent with us and her persistence to make sure we got every photo we wanted. She is so efficient and talented!!!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 8
  • Brandon

Brandon Manley · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic & Quality Service - A+++

Andrea did a really great job with both our engagement photo session and our wedding. She isn't afraid to take charge of the situation and really has the ability to control the timing and grouping of each photographic opportunity. The picture and editing quality is superb and the gallery software that she uses is very user-friendly; we would absolutely use her again and would recommend her for any future events you might have.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 9
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 10
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 11
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 12
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 13

Brianna · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous Photos

Andrea was the BEST to work with, and I could not be happier with how our pictures turned out! She was super responsive and was incredibly flexible when we kept changing our wedding plan (and date). I knew the vibe I was going for, but once we decided we were going to have a private ceremony, I had no idea where to go, but Andrea gave us a whole list of options. Andrea is super creative and had tons of great ideas and suggestions, which made wedding planning so much less stressful. I was so impressed by her direction and ability to get things done! She also has a great sense of humor and made our experience fun. Once I got my pictures back, I knew I could not have made a better choice for our photographer. Going through our pictures, I was laughing and crying - she managed to capture the funniest and sweetest moments. I am so grateful to have such beautiful pictures to remember our special day.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 22
    Andrea Zajonc Photography 23

• Rock Creek Country Club
    Rock Creek Country Club Country Club Weddings

Andrea was a wonderful professional to work with and we would love to feature her on our preferred vendor list. The pictures she produced captured all aspects of the wedding- beautiful, touching moments as well as spontaneous humorous ones. Rock Creek CC can't recommend Andrea enough for her beautiful photography.

• Katy Ann Photography
    Katy Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

Andrea was a pleasure to work with, very professional and extremely creative. Thank you for everything!