Andrea Zajonc Photography

Portland, OR View map

Catie M. Married on 08/10/2021

Andrea is a life saver.

Andrea is PHENOMENAL. Not only did she shoot a good friend's wedding this summer and the pictures came back incredible, she also was willing to help me out in a terrible bind with my wedding. Two weeks before my wedding when I couldn't get ahold of my original wedding photographer, I desperately reached out to her and she was so kind and willing to bend over backwards to help me out! She responded quickly, and gave me all the information I needed. I can't tell you the stress relief I felt. I am so thankful for her, and her willingness to help. Book her and you will absolutely not be disappointed.
  • Dana
    Dana D. Married on 07/31/2021

Completely blown away by our photos!

Andrea is the absolute best! First of all, she is incredibly talented - we are completely in love with our wedding photos (and our engagement photos) and couldn't be happier with them! Andrea is also such a joy work with. She is professional, laid back, and so much fun - we instantly felt comfortable in front the camera when working with her. My husband and I are so grateful we chose Andrea as our wedding photographer!
  • Ariel
    Ariel G. Married on 02/07/2021

Exceeded expectations-artistic and efficient!

Andrea was a wonderful person to work with and her photography blew us away. My brother made an epic wedding toast and my friend and cousin brought props up to my husband and I to act it out (which made it even better) and Andrea somehow captured pictures of ALL of it. She really brought that moment to life and we were so thrilled. She told us she would take care of candids and she DELIVERED. We had so many lovely, emotional, beautiful photos of our families and friends. She also got every posed and staged photo we asked for and even when out on an artistic limb and took some creative photos of our rings (mine had a blue stone) sitting in some hydrangea blossoms. SO pretty. We missed a lot of the details because we were moving around so much and she got shots of every up close detail from our food to cake to the little flower girl and ring bearers. This made our photos so fun to look back on, it made me feel like it didn't go by so fast and that all our decorative efforts were worth it and noticed. I LOVE the photos of my sister and I getting ready and our big family group shots as well. Andrea can handle a big crazy family and wrangle them into position! Really, I so appreciate all the time and energy she spent with us and her persistence to make sure we got every photo we wanted. She is so efficient and talented!!!!! Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rock Creek Country Club Rock Creek Country Club Country Club Weddings

Andrea was a wonderful professional to work with and we would love to feature her on our preferred vendor list. The pictures she produced captured all aspects of the wedding- beautiful, touching moments as well as spontaneous humorous ones. Rock Creek CC can't recommend Andrea enough for her beautiful photography.

Katy Ann Photography Katy Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

Andrea was a pleasure to work with, very professional and extremely creative. Thank you for everything!

Portland, OR, 97203
Location of (Andrea Zajonc Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding