Portland, OR 97203 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Justin Jossi Photography
  • ShotbyShields
  • Joshua J Krause Photography
  • Photos By Orion

31 Reviews for Andrea Zajonc Photography

Catie M. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Andrea is a life saver.

Andrea is PHENOMENAL. Not only did she shoot a good friend's wedding this summer and the pictures came back incredible, she also was willing to help me out in a terrible bind with my wedding. Two weeks before my wedding when I couldn't get ahold of my original wedding photographer, I desperately reached out to her and she was so kind and willing to bend over backwards to help me out! She responded quickly, and gave me all the information I needed. I can't tell you the stress relief I felt. I am so thankful for her, and her willingness to help. Book her and you will absolutely not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel G. · Married on 02/07/2021

Exceeded expectations-artistic and efficient!

Andrea was a wonderful person to work with and her photography blew us away. My brother made an epic wedding toast and my friend and cousin brought props up to my husband and I to act it out (which made it even better) and Andrea somehow captured pictures of ALL of it. She really brought that moment to life and we were so thrilled. She told us she would take care of candids and she DELIVERED. We had so many lovely, emotional, beautiful photos of our families and friends. She also got every posed and staged photo we asked for and even when out on an artistic limb and took some creative photos of our rings (mine had a blue stone) sitting in some hydrangea blossoms. SO pretty. We missed a lot of the details because we were moving around so much and she got shots of every up close detail from our food to cake to the little flower girl and ring bearers. This made our photos so fun to look back on, it made me feel like it didn't go by so fast and that all our decorative efforts were worth it and noticed. I LOVE the photos of my sister and I getting ready and our big family group shots as well. Andrea can handle a big crazy family and wrangle them into position! Really, I so appreciate all the time and energy she spent with us and her persistence to make sure we got every photo we wanted. She is so efficient and talented!!!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Cassie K. · Married on 09/18/2020

So Talented!

Wow! Andrea (and her second shooter, Jen) were incredible! We got our full gallery back and we love all our photos so much. We highly recommend her!

First off, Andrea was so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She is very quick and clear in her communications which is so helpful. And to top it off, she was so supportive during this summer of chaos! Our wedding was meant to be April 2020 - due to the COVID shutdowns we had to postpone to September 2020 - and during those summer months our wedding tossed and turned and changed shapes many, many times, and Andrea rode every single wave with us.

Then when it comes to taking the photos, Andrea and Jen are total pros and being in the right place, at the right time, without anyone noticing! We ended up having a small at home wedding due to COVID and I was worried that because we had so few guests the cameras would be too noticeable and people would feel like they were at a photoshoot instead of focusing on and simply experiencing the day - but that was not the case at all! We and our families couldn’t believe how effortlessly Andrea and Jen blended into the event. They captured many beautiful moments of the day when I didn’t even realize they were there. Some of these shots are my absolute favorite!

And to top it all off, Andrea and Jen were dedicated to making sure we got the photos we wanted from our wedding! The morning of our wedding day was very rainy, but they were up for the challenge of taking photos out in the field anyways - and they turned out beautifully! Rain or shine, dream wedding or pandemic wedding, Andrea was just as committed to capturing beautiful memories our wedding as we were and it meant so much to us!

We hired Andrea for her talent, especially in capturing the candid moments, and she did not disappoint! We are so grateful and proud of having her as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/15/2020

• Rock Creek Country Club Country Club Weddings

Andrea was a wonderful professional to work with and we would love to feature her on our preferred vendor list. The pictures she produced captured all aspects of the wedding- beautiful, touching moments as well as spontaneous humorous ones. Rock Creek CC can't recommend Andrea enough for her beautiful photography.

• Katy Ann Photography
    Katy Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

Andrea was a pleasure to work with, very professional and extremely creative. Thank you for everything!

• Portland, OR, 97203 See on map
    Location of (Andrea Zajonc Photography)