6020 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL 32810 Map · Phone number

About Andrea Quality Cheesecake

We specialize in N.Y. Style Cheesecake, yes, wedding cheesecakes too! Wedding cakes that get eaten, look beautiful and are absolutely delicious! There is nothing like it; you and your guests will be delighted and impressed!

Located in Orlando at 6020 Edgewater Drive, 32810. Call for your free tasting today - 407-291-2490

JUST SOME OF OUR CHEESECAKE FLAVORS:

Oreo Cookies & Cream

Praline

Black Forest (rich chocolate!)

White Choclate

Heath Bar

Lemon Biscotti

Lemon Rasberry

Etc. Etc.

Ask About Our Other Flavors!

Love and Laughter       Happily Ever After
This simple but elegant wedding cheesecake sends out a...
Love and Laughter Happily Ever After This simple but elegant wedding cheesecake sends out a...
c13c99d9d8ea83a0 1349278646290 225
Andrea Quality Cheesecake
This elegant wedding cheesecake has a swiss dot design with breath taking lillies cascading down.
IMG2615
Andrea Quality Cheesecake
A traditional look but just wait until they taste the cheesecake! Accented with pink and red roses
 simple but elegant.
simple but elegant.
This wedding cheesecake is accented with a delicate selection of colorful flowers cascading down.
Japanese Cherry Blossoms accent this beautiful wedding cheesecake. A diamond stud Monogram on top,...
Bakerycameraphotos005
Andrea Quality Cheesecake
This wedding cheesecake is elevated from lighted cake pillars surrounding the beautiful fountain....
Love and Laughter       Happily Ever After
This simple but elegant wedding cheesecake sends out a...
c13c99d9d8ea83a0 1349278646290 225

17 Reviews for Andrea Quality Cheesecake

1 User photo

Andrea Quality Cheesecake 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 12/31/2019

The BEST Wedding Cake for People Who Hate Wedding Cake

My husband and his family hate cake. For birthdays they have brownies or maybe a pie, but never cake. So when it came to our wedding I was at a loss because I LOVE cake!! Solution: Andrea's Quality Cheesecake.

Andrea invited us in for a tasting and we brought all of his cake-hating, grew up in New York "so I know what real cheesecake tastes like" family members. The first bite of just the original "plain" (if you can call something that tastes like a heavenly cloud of dairy "plain") cheesecake had the New Yorkers sold. We were in the right place. Cancel all other cheesecake tastings.

Then we moved on to flavors - chocolate, almond, turtle.... my mind spins trying to remember back to all the fantastic things I ate that day. We were able to pick several flavors so that each layer and tier had a variety so there was something for everyone.

My only fear was that it would be a cheesecake and not look like a wedding cake. Those fears were put to rest when they brought me a 3 inch thick photo album of wedding cakes they had designed. Not magazine or stock images that they promise to be able to recreate but rather HUNDREDS of REAL CAKES that THEY made. We were having a small ceremony so our cake wasn't huge, but let me tell you that if you need a huge wedding cheesecake to feel 100, they won't bat an eyelash.

The wedding was an hour away from Andrea's shop and on a Sunday, which is the day they are closed during the week, so they weren't able to come put it together for us. But it was so easy to put together that I let my 12 year old nephew assemble it (I KNOW - the HORROR - but it was that easy!). He was the one that added flowers to the bottom and top, which isn't as visually pleasing as a professional would have done, but it made him feel involved and, frankly, when your cake is THAT beautiful no one is looking at anything but the cake!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Andrea Quality Cheesecake 2

Andrea Quality Cheesecake's reply:

Kelly, thank you for sharing your experience. At Andrea Quality Cheesecake we love to make people happy. Thank you for being part of our Cheesecake Family!

Lori · Married on 06/03/2017

Best wedding cake I have ever had. You can not go wrong!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kristine · Married on 06/03/2017

SOO glad we chose to have Andrea make our cake! My husband and I love cheesecake, but we didn't know if we wanted to take the chance in case not everyone liked cheesecake. We decided to do half cake/half cheesecake and omg it was the best thing ever! It looked absolutely beautiful and everyone said it was delicious! I was sad when the next day we only had one piece left!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Award

Andrea Quality Cheesecake FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Harpist Christine MacPhail
    Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

I have been fortunate enough to try samples of Andrea's cheesecake at many bridal shows and events, and several friends have hired her to create their wedding cake! Her work is always fabulous - beautiful to look at and absolutely delicious. I've also gone into her storefront to purchase the Amaretto Almond cheesecake for special events. Once you've had a sample, you'll be hooked!

• 6020 Edgewater Dr Orlando, 32810 See on map