Andrea Quality Cheesecake Reviews

Andrea Quality Cheesecake 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 12/31/2019

The BEST Wedding Cake for People Who Hate Wedding Cake

My husband and his family hate cake. For birthdays they have brownies or maybe a pie, but never cake. So when it came to our wedding I was at a loss because I LOVE cake!! Solution: Andrea's Quality Cheesecake.

Andrea invited us in for a tasting and we brought all of his cake-hating, grew up in New York "so I know what real cheesecake tastes like" family members. The first bite of just the original "plain" (if you can call something that tastes like a heavenly cloud of dairy "plain") cheesecake had the New Yorkers sold. We were in the right place. Cancel all other cheesecake tastings.

Then we moved on to flavors - chocolate, almond, turtle.... my mind spins trying to remember back to all the fantastic things I ate that day. We were able to pick several flavors so that each layer and tier had a variety so there was something for everyone.

My only fear was that it would be a cheesecake and not look like a wedding cake. Those fears were put to rest when they brought me a 3 inch thick photo album of wedding cakes they had designed. Not magazine or stock images that they promise to be able to recreate but rather HUNDREDS of REAL CAKES that THEY made. We were having a small ceremony so our cake wasn't huge, but let me tell you that if you need a huge wedding cheesecake to feel 100, they won't bat an eyelash.

The wedding was an hour away from Andrea's shop and on a Sunday, which is the day they are closed during the week, so they weren't able to come put it together for us. But it was so easy to put together that I let my 12 year old nephew assemble it (I KNOW - the HORROR - but it was that easy!). He was the one that added flowers to the bottom and top, which isn't as visually pleasing as a professional would have done, but it made him feel involved and, frankly, when your cake is THAT beautiful no one is looking at anything but the cake!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Andrea Quality Cheesecake 2

Lori · Married on 06/03/2017

Best wedding cake I have ever had. You can not go wrong!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kristine · Married on 06/03/2017

SOO glad we chose to have Andrea make our cake! My husband and I love cheesecake, but we didn't know if we wanted to take the chance in case not everyone liked cheesecake. We decided to do half cake/half cheesecake and omg it was the best thing ever! It looked absolutely beautiful and everyone said it was delicious! I was sad when the next day we only had one piece left!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/23/2015

Andrea's wedding cheesecake was amazing! Going to her store and taste testing all the variety of flavors available was so much fun. I ended up going with a traditional layer (the best traditional cheesecake you will ever have) and a layer of amaretto almond. Let me tell you, the amaretto almond is AMAZING! Andrea was helpful in deciding what shape the cake should be for the amount of guests I had and matched the ribbon on the cake to my bridal party colors. The cake looked like a traditional wedding cake from the outside but it was so much better that it was actually cheesecake :). Andrea was easy to work with and very friendly, I would highly recommend using her for your cheesecake wedding cake needs. I would drive from Kentucky where I live for this cheesecake!

Sent on 08/04/2015

They made our grooms cake because my husband is obsessed with cheesecake. They only charged $5 for a flavor other than original and it was delicious. They made it exactly what we wanted. It was great!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Shelby · Married on 06/13/2014

We used Andrea's for our grooms cake and had such a great experience. The cake came out exactly how we had pictured it and was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Carra · Married on 05/18/2014

This is one of the best cheesecake I had in a long time.. our wedding cake was soo good it was gone before the bride and groom even got piece. . Its was delicious !!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 03/17/2012

Delicious!! We had a 3 tiered Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake. It looked like any other wedding cake, but it was cheesecake. We ordered a cake large enough so that we could keep the top tier and we had 40 cupcakes in case people didn't like cheesecake. I am pleased, but a little disappointed that there wasn't even a slice left for us to bring home. We will have to order a fresh one for our one year anniversary.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Sharon · Married on 11/13/2011

At first we were leary of having a cheesecake for our wedding cake. We went to Andrea's for a tasting and we were amazed and hooked. We have tasted so many different cakes and frostings and Andrea's cheesecake was by far the best is taste and price. You could not even tell it was a cheesecake. I was happy that we choose Andrea's to make our wedding cake. She was very easy to work with, the cake was so elegant and delicious! Our guest LOVED it and we received so many complimants on our cheesecake wedding cake.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Barbara · Married on 06/07/2009

Andrea's was great and my husband's family kept raving about the cake!!

Sent on 07/27/2009

marilee · Married on 04/12/2015

There service was exceptional.

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • F

Elizabeth · Married on 02/18/2012

Love, love, love Andrea and her cheesecakes!! We tried several other cake vendors- boring and the cake was yuck! We knew right away with Andrea that we had to have her cake! We had it transported two hours from her store and worth every penny!! Her cakes are a bit more expensive then some we could have chosen but the quality is worth it! If you want your guests raving about your cake, use Andrea!! We'll be buying again for each anniversary!!!

Sent on 05/04/2012

CP · Married on 07/19/2008

My Family Loves Andrea's Cheesecake, makes my mom feel like she is still in New York!! Andrea's is the Best!! Two Thumbs Up

Sent on 08/26/2008

Athalia · Married on 02/18/2012

AMAZING wedding cheesecake and service! It was the BEST cake any guest would have been lucky to taste and we still feel blessed to have shared our happiest occasion yet with such a wonderful staff.

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 12/17/2011

The cheesecake wedding cake was a huge success. Great tasting cake with lots of compliments. Will be in for more cheesecake in the future. Thanks so much

Sent on 01/03/2012

April Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

3.0

We got our wedding cake from Andreas. Yes it was solid cheesecake and yes it was delicious. Best cheesecake i have ever had ( ny style). And yes soo good we drove to Orlando to pick it up. She is very accomodating and prices were cheaper than traditional cakes. She does not charge extra for designs however the color and design were not the same as the picture she assured me she could do. However i was able to cover the entire cake in bling wrap ribbon with the roses between the layers it was more gorgeous than.the original design I wanted. Cake was perfect just be aware of the design you are getting.

Sent on 09/28/2014