Andrea Godfrey Photography

Peoria, IL View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

Brooke B. Married on 02/26/2022

Our wedding photographer!

Andrea is exceptional. A truly talented, fun, amazing, photographer who brought incredible energy through our entire day! The shots are unreal.
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 08/03/2021

She is amazing!

WOW WOW WOW! I spent a very long time looking for the perfect photographer for my special day, and I found her! The whole process from booking, to planning and organizing, to the day-of shots, Andrea was amazing to work with. Her website was great for communicating and coordinating on; she was quick to respond, thorough in getting to know you as a couple and what your day is going to look like, and extremely professional throughout the wedding day. Her direction and passion made me and Steven feel super comfortable and actually had the most fun taking all of our photos. The final edits came out BEAUTIFUL; she is truly a genius creative. My last advice that helped make my choosing Andrea was that her photos made me genuinely smile, and now that I have my own photos, I am so thrilled because I can not stop smiling at them!! I highly, highly recommend her as your photographer for any special event or creative shoot!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 07/17/2021

Photography Dreams Come True

Where do I even begin? Andrea is exceptional, talented, kind, organized, and one of the coolest people we have ever met. From our initial conversations about booking, I knew I was in the best hands both artistically and personally. She has an eye that is so beyond her years and when I say my jaw dropped when I opened my initial engagement photos, I am not exaggerating. Her photos aren't your average posed portraits, but more so moments standing still which is what we all hope to look back on. We hadn't ever done a photoshoot together prior to our engagement session and she made every single minute comfortable and we had a blast the entire time. Fast forward to my wedding date--she was seriously the glue we didn't know we needed in holding it all together. Her timeline was flawless and she held us to it which made the day so seamless. The best part about working with Andrea was how calm and beautiful she made me feel on the wedding day. She was by our side the entirety of the day and kept us so relaxed with how reassuring and complimentary she was of everything. The amount of accolades I have received on the previews are a given as they are the most stunning photos I have ever seen, however, the amount of compliments on Andrea as a person were just as high. Everyone was obsessed with her energy and photography style and we're all still figuring out how we can be her best friend forever even with the wedding being over. The wedding might have ended, but our relationship with Andrea is just beginning. If I could give her 10 stars I would!!! We are forever grateful we booked her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

501 W Main St Peoria, IL, 61421
Location of (Andrea Godfrey Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding