2-700
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Andaz Maui at Wailea

Celebrate your love on the sun-kissed shores of one of the world’s most renowned islands. Whether you envision an intimate wedding ceremony the beach bathed in golden sunlight, or a spectacular reception on our oceanfront event law, Andaz Maui at Wailea helps you realize your wedding dreams with personal and attentive wedding designers, customized catering menus and gorgeous and flexible indoor and outdoor wedding venues that provide the ideal backdrop for your luxury Wailea celebration.

Contact Us today at: 1-808-243-4730; oggaw-rfp@andaz.com

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow Andaz Maui at Wailea on

3 Reviews for Andaz Maui at Wailea

3.9

4.7

The wedding planner at Andaz was always available by phone or email, since ours was a destination wedding, she did an amazing job organizing and vetting all our vendors, she found a flipbook booth, our incredible florist, and coordinated the entire reception. The food and drinks at Andaz are all of superior quality, with mixed drinks made with fresh exotic juices, and truly delicious appetizers, our guests were all astounded by the deliciousness of all the foods and even the wedding cake was sooo good!! I ate leftover wedding cake the next day as I did not have time to eat it the day of it was moist and oh so flavorful even one day old! Just wish the reception could have gone past 10pm!

Profile Picture Ann, 3/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
2.0

Ceremony and reception was held on the grounds of Andaz. Communication was slow when we had questions to ask (sometimes more than a week before receiving a response), but they were always quick to charge my credit card (same-day charge). I felt that they should have at least emailed me, acknowledging receipt of my email and communicated that they were busy but would respond soon.
I felt that this location and pricing would be acceptable for a destination wedding. Being from Hawaii it was sometimes frustrating seeing how ridiculous pricing was, when you know it could be cheaper elsewhere. I was disappointed in pricing, lack of communication, and company policy to charge for every little thing. Sometimes it felt as if Andaz was Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - where everything was ala carte and overpriced.
If I had to do it all over again, I still would have my ceremony/reception at Andaz, because it was a beautiful location and food was great, but I still would be disappointed and not recommend this location to my local friends/family members.

Profile Picture User4037663, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Shuttle
Wheelchair Access
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Andaz is such a wonderful addition to fit that special boutique market with all the Bells and Whistles. A pleasure to work with always.

Events

3550 Wailea Alanui Dr, Wailea, HI 96753   See On Map
808-243-4730 (phone)
Andaz Maui at Wailea is a wedding Venue from Maui. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Wailea, Kihei, and South Maui. Andaz Maui at Wailea is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Maui wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in ceremony, receptions, catering, event planning, .