An Event Supreme

Saint Clair Shores, MI View map
$700 Package Price

$700 Package Price

An Event Supreme is a full-service event planning agency devoted to and focused on providing high-quality service and client satisfaction. We will do everything we can to exceed your expectations! We specialize in planning weddings and a variety of onsite and offsite events! We alleviate your stress by handling all of the details so that you can simply relax and be a guest at your own event!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

1 User photo

Hayley W. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ainka and her services are worth their weight in gold

I will never be able to thank Ainka and her team enough for everything they did for us. We hired Ainka as a day of coordinator for our wedding, and she provided so much more. I felt like I had a great handle on my wedding, but Ainka made sure to cross every T and dot every I, and there are about a million things I would’ve missed if it hadn’t been for her. The actual day of the wedding was incredible, and my mom still talks (regularly) about how fabulous Ainka and her team made the room look. My only regret is that I didn’t hire her to do more. I’ve recommended her to everyone I know. It would be a mistake to hire anyone else.
    Rachel M. Married on 09/11/2020

Amazing service

Ainka and her staff at An Event Supreme went above and beyond for our wedding. The event date and several aspects of the event changed throughout the planning process and Ainka was incredibly supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. Ainka always made herself available for detailed phone calls, texts and emails. She thought of all things that needed to be done and every detail was perfect. She always has an awesome attitude with a smile on her face. She made sure the wedding was just what I wanted and it was better than I could have imagined. She kept everything on schedule the whole event. I will never plan an event without her help, she is a necessity for all events. I would 100% recommend her and her company to everyone. Thank you so much An Event Supreme, we are so thankful for your exceptional service.

An Event Supreme's reply:

Hi Rachel!

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! In these unprecedented times, I'm so happy that you and Dereck were finally able to have your day! I had an awesome time working for you! :o)

Thank you again!

Ainka
  • Kayla
    Kayla T. Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing in Every Way!

I hired An Event Supreme for day of coordination.
    Ainka was well organized, attentive, and creative. From our first meeting we clicked very well. She asked all the right questions and did a great job creating our timeline and working with the vendors. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted to do with centerpieces, gave her creative leeway, and she took it above and beyond!
    She was on top of everything and left this "control freak" bride with nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the day!
    I wish I had more photos to share of her wonderful work!

An Event Supreme's reply:

Hi Kayla!

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! You and Mark were an absolute pleasure...you two made our job easy! Thank you again!

Ainka

Exclusive

P.O. Box 806366 Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48080
5862072300

Monday - Friday 9am-6pm Weekends by appointment only
Location of (An Event Supreme)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding