Amyot Events

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Amyot Events is a wedding planning and coordination service company based in Annapolis, Maryland. With roots grown in Texas, Amyot Events value southern comfort and hospitality. They specialize in simple, fun events that are unique to you, while keeping your budget in mind. Owner, Sarah, approaches weddings with extensive experience in project management and a definite flair for style. She is thrilled at the prospect of helping your dream day come to life and eliminating any stress with her brand of careful organization.

Amyot Events offers a range of packages designed to suit events of all styles and sizes. You may require full event coordination, where Sarah can help you with event designs, timelines, and budget management. Also available is the Petite Service, designed for those that have their plans in place but are seeking someone to tie up the final strings. This package includes management of vendors and other administrative tasks. Micro-wedding planning can also be sought for couples that desire a truly intimate affair. Sarah also provides a la carte services, where you can seek specific expertise as you need it.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alexandra
    Alexandra S. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing and Helpful

Sarah is extremely helpful with the whole wedding planning process. Even though she did not start working with me officially until 2 months before my wedding, she was always available to answer questions I had. She always thinks of the little details and is very professional and organized! I would recommend her to anyone. After my wedding there was some issues and Sarah looked over one of my contracts again for me without hesitation or me even asking. Without her and her team, my wedding would not have went as smoothly or looked as beautiful as it did. Sarah and her team decorated my venue beautifully and had the day run smoothly. I would recommend her to everyone if I could!
  • Sharyn
    Sharyn M. Married on 09/12/2020

Our special day was perfect thanks to Sarah!

As a type A/ super picky person, I was skeptical to bring someone else in to help with my wedding planning process. After the first video call, it was a no brainer that Sarah was the right lady for the job. Extremely well organized and detail oriented, she went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and exactly how we invisioned. She created our personalized welcome inserts for the hotel bags (Which included a customized map of the venue and ceremony site so people knew where to go upon arrival), professional place cards (for both the rehearsal and reception), a timeline, and menu cards. She drove more than an hour away to meet us at the venue for our 30 day walk through, asked all the right questions, and took meticulous notes, though what I think really set her apart from all the other wedding planners out there is how seamlessly she coordinated and organized everything with all my vendors. With all the wedding jitters as our special day approached, it gave me immense peace of mind knowing that Sarah and EJ had everything covered. For these reasons and so many more, I highly recommend Amyot Events!!!

Deals

Amyot Events 1
Exclusive

address Annapolis, MD, 21401
410-216-4302
Location of (Amyot Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding