2513 Marina Drive, Mansfield, TX 75054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Amy Zumwalt Photographers

So... you know what the difference is between a good wedding photographer and a really great one? I mean, besides all the obvious stuff. Of course you want a photographer with creativity, an really great eye, a lot of experience and good reviews, but I believe a great photographer has figured out how to take all those amazing feelings you have towards the love of your life - specifically the ones that you can't find the words to describe - and present them back to you through concrete images that leave you speechless. So how does that happen? It happens when a photographer is not only creative, talented, experienced and professional, but when he or she is also able to create a space in front of the camera for you and your fiance to be 100% comfortable. It also happens when a photographer's goal is capturing how your wedding day felt, rather than how a wedding magazine said it should look.

For the past 10 years, I've made it my priority to bring out genuine laughter, joy and connection between my couples. I look for ways to create images that make it beautifully obvious how much you adore each other. Not only that, but I also want those genuine feelings and moments to be the way that you remember your wedding day. I won't ask you to zip up your dress 3 times. I wont tell you to hug your mom again, or hold that hug a little longer, while you're in the middle of an important moment. Instead, I work hard to be ready for all of the important things as they happen, so that you experience the day as organically as possible without the feeling that you're just faking things for the camera.

So how does it all work and what can you expect from me? Here are the basics.

1) Every wedding day includes two photographers, and one of them is always me. (The second one is quite possibly someone else you are considering hiring, since I only work with other extremely talented wedding photographers who have a similar style and approach to my own.)

2) All the images that you receive are edited. I don't edit more extensively for my website or Instagram account, so what you see when you go through my portfolio is an accurate representation of what you can expect (unless you're looking at images from Iceland and you're getting married in Utah. I mean.. obviously they will look very different.) ;)

3) You'll be able to download all of your images in high-res format so you can print them on your own, while also having the option to order professional prints, albums and canvases from me.

4) You can add engagement, bridal, and boudoir sessions to your wedding day coverage.

5) If you're planning something outside of Dallas (whether it's a session, elopement or your wedding day), I shoot all over the world. It isn't uncommon for me to shoot a couple's wedding in DFW, but hop on a plane with them a couple of months before to shoot their engagement session on the coast, in the mountains, or in another country. I also shoot several destination weddings every year.

6) I've uploaded my rate sheet so you can view it here on wedding wire.

I'm sure you have more questions. For more detailed info, or to set up a phone call or a time to grab a coffee (or something stronger) reach out to me! You can use the contact form here, or there's a more complete contact form on my website where you can tell me about yourselves, which is something I find really important to this whole process.

Since you're still reading this, there's probably a good chance we'll get to meet soon. So here's a little bit about me.

i am: all or nothing. passionate. quirky. an artist. an ice chewer. a wife. a mother to five boys. a musician. a thinker. a feeler.

i want: a glass of red wine. to travel as often as possible. to raise my boys to be happy and secure. to live in love.

i wish: texas summers were like seattle summers. my house could magically clean itself. i had a summer home in Portland Maine.

i hate: broken crayons. mouth noises. the word “moist”.

i miss: my jeep. my boys when i travel. the starbucks christmas blend from 2011. my uncle peter.

i love: bourbon. oysters. portland (both of them). the smell of a bookstore. berber carpet. oregon. espresso. a good cabernet. my guitar. pike’s place market. brides with tattoos. fog. the smell of a charcoal grill. the Swiss alps. eucalyptus. campfires. autumn. bridges. ferry boats. the color grey. a good pair of Sorels. Dallas. when the UPS guy comes. wasabi mayo. good books. sour beer.

i am not: a star wars fan. fond of floral scents. a native Texan. interested in sameness.

i believe: in creating. in humanity. in community. in love. in experiences. in simplicity. in making the most of the 80 or so years we are given.

Follow Amy Zumwalt Photographers on

Amy Zumwalt Photographers 6
Amy Zumwalt Photographers 7

Cece Montgomery · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, warm, and fun

Amy is simply amazing. Her work speaks for itself (down right amazing). What sets her apart is her professionalism, warmth, and ability to make your day special. Everyone says get a photographer that is fun, upbeat, and brings good energy, because you will be spending lots of time together. Amy is just that! She is like a best friend you haven’t seen in a while. She brings comfort, laughter, and warmth to what can be a overwhelming day, which translates to her photographs. She captures the most beautiful moments, that you’ll treasure forever. You’ll leave your wedding wishing you could have another just to have a session with Amy!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Amy Zumwalt Photographers's reply:

You know I love you guys.
  • Katy

Katy T · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

Amy is THE BEST wedding photographer you are going to find! Photos were my #1 priority for our wedding, and Amy was truly my #1 choice for a photographer. She has the gift of taking something ordinary, and making it extraordinary with her work. Even if you and/or your fiancé are awkward in front of a camera, Amy will make the entire process easy, fun, and natural. My now-husband and I are in love with both our engagement and wedding photos, and I cannot count the number of compliments we have received on them from family and friends. Choose Amy; you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Amy Zumwalt Photographers's reply:

aaahhhh Katy!!!! Thank you so much for letting me make you guys stand in those twinkle lights in the dark (and for letting me hang out with you the rest of the day too.) ;) You and Michael and your families were a true joy. #HaystackRockForever #HoneymoonItineraryCrasher

Amy Zumwalt Photographers Pricing

Amy Zumwalt Photographers Price Rates

Amy Zumwalt Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Forerunner Entertainment
    Forerunner Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy and her team are simply amazing! The work is breathtaking and their professionalism is unmatched! I am always excited to be working alongside Amy Zumwalt Photographers because I know I'll get some great new photos for promo, lol. Hire her team and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

• 2513 Marina Drive Mansfield, TX, 75054 See on map