Amy Zumwalt Photographers

Portland, OR View map Visit website
$3,499 Most Popular Price

$3,499 Most Popular Price

Hello there! I’m Amy. I am an Oregon-based elopement and intimate wedding photographer. My roots are here in the PNW, (Edmonds, Washington to be exact) but I spent most of my life in Texas waiting for the day when I could move my family home to the northwest. I have 5 sons (yep, 5!) and have to pinch myself when I think about my amazing family and this career that has taken my husband and I all over the world. I value experience and relationships over material things, and work mostly with couples who are planning smaller weddings or elopements. After 12 years and 300+ weddings, I’ve learned that connection and authenticity are essential to who I am, and the way that I work.

Personally, I feel super awkward in front of a camera. So I have become really good at working with couples who feel the same! The couples I work with love the outdoors, adventure, and authenticity. They are totally okay with some wind in the hair, a last minute inspired detour, and even getting a little dirt on the dress when it’s totally worth it. They want their day to be a reflection of themselves and their crazy love, not an event put together for outward appearances. Couples who choose to work with me are all about inclusion and equality, and are perfectly okay knowing that we will probably become fast friends.

I have a passion for helping couples make their biggest elopement dreams happen, and then capture all of it in an artful and emotional way.. If you're considering an intimate wedding or elopement in Oregon or Washington, I'm here to help! I work with adventurous couples to help them plan a wedding day that is a unique to their interests and personalities. Don't hesitate to reach out!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3499

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Lindsay
    Lindsay G. Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning Photos

We could not have loved Amy more! She was a fantastic photographer who did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We have only seen "sneak peeks" so far of the actual wedding but the ones we have seen are stunning. We highly recommend her.
    Cece M. Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, warm, and fun

Amy is simply amazing. Her work speaks for itself (down right amazing). What sets her apart is her professionalism, warmth, and ability to make your day special. Everyone says get a photographer that is fun, upbeat, and brings good energy, because you will be spending lots of time together. Amy is just that! She is like a best friend you haven’t seen in a while. She brings comfort, laughter, and warmth to what can be a overwhelming day, which translates to her photographs. She captures the most beautiful moments, that you’ll treasure forever. You’ll leave your wedding wishing you could have another just to have a session with Amy!

Amy Zumwalt Photographers's reply:

You know I love you guys.
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 11/04/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

Amy is THE BEST wedding photographer you are going to find! Photos were my #1 priority for our wedding, and Amy was truly my #1 choice for a photographer. She has the gift of taking something ordinary, and making it extraordinary with her work. Even if you and/or your fiancé are awkward in front of a camera, Amy will make the entire process easy, fun, and natural. My now-husband and I are in love with both our engagement and wedding photos, and I cannot count the number of compliments we have received on them from family and friends. Choose Amy; you won’t regret it!

Amy Zumwalt Photographers's reply:

aaahhhh Katy!!!! Thank you so much for letting me make you guys stand in those twinkle lights in the dark (and for letting me hang out with you the rest of the day too.) ;) You and Michael and your families were a true joy. #HaystackRockForever #HoneymoonItineraryCrasher

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Forerunner Entertainment Forerunner Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy and her team are simply amazing! The work is breathtaking and their professionalism is unmatched! I am always excited to be working alongside Amy Zumwalt Photographers because I know I'll get some great new photos for promo, lol. Hire her team and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Portland Portland, OR, 97201

By Appointment
Location of (Amy Zumwalt Photographers)
417 ridge ct Manzanita, OR, 97130 See on map
817-898-3538
Portland Portland, OR, 97201 See on map
Bend Bend, OR, 97702 See on map

Amy Zumwalt Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amy Zumwalt Photographers include in the starting price?

Amy Zumwalt Photographers includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amy Zumwalt Photographers include in their most popular wedding package?

Amy Zumwalt Photographers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Amy Zumwalt Photographers offer?

Amy Zumwalt Photographers offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Amy Zumwalt Photographers offer?

Amy Zumwalt Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amy Zumwalt Photographers offer for wedding events?

Amy Zumwalt Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amy Zumwalt Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amy Zumwalt Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding