Amy Zumwalt Photographers

Portland, OR View map Visit website
$4,250 Most Popular Price

$4,250 Most Popular Price

Hello there! I am so glad you are here! My name is Amy, she/her. I've been traveling the world with couples for almost 15 years! I'm also a plant-lover, a painter, a boy-mom, a whiskey-connoisseur, an LGBTQ advocate, and a foodie. I document intimate weddings and adventure elopements all over the world, but primarily in Oregon, Washington and Texas.

My life is about art, emotion, and authenticity, so I am drawn to smaller intimate weddings and elopements and the amazing couples who plan them. I get ridiculous excited about trees, light, waves, shadows and wind. I am NOT a big fan of overly posed or fake images, doing things just because someone says you have to, and social media in general. My clients are truly phenomenal. Not because they are some kind of naturally photogenic (most people arent after all) instagram stars. But just the opposite. They love life, adventure, and appreciate the way we can find beauty where you might not expect it.

Whether it’s just the two of you, or a group of family and friends…Whether we hike, row out on a lake, jump in a hot spring, explore the coastal cliffs, seek out a few waterfalls, spend the night under the stars, or say your vows at a traditional venue, I will help you plan out an experience that is not bound by rules or expectations. Just a once-in-a-lifetime adventure along with once-in-a-lifetime photographs to celebrate the beginning of your new journey together.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 11/23/2019

Thank you so much, Amy!

Gosh, this review is a long time coming.

I had the immense honor of hiring Amy as my wedding photographer back in November 2019. From the get go, Amy was honest, transparent, professional, responsive, and supportive through all of our emailed correspondence. She helped me with my wedding schedule and coached me through the process. I'm so sad to admit that I've forgotten her co-photographer's name, but she was an utter delight as well (I think she might have had pink hair at the time? My memory's especially foggy right now...).

I only met Amy in-person on the day of my wedding, but it felt like I was being reunited with an old friend. Sure, my fiancé (now husband) and I weren't very good when it comes to being in the spotlight. And yes, there were definitely awkward moments where we totally forgot how to kiss! But Amy coached us through it all and delivered stellar photos that I've recently opened up so that I can re-live those moments all over again.

I'll be honest: it's been a while since I looked over my wedding photos because the joy and happiness of those days are sharp reminders of what it's like in the pandemic-driven here and now. Some of the people in my wedding photos are no longer with us four years later. But I don't regret any second of it, and I'm so utterly grateful to have had Amy around to capture those rare, invaluable moments.

I prioritized wedding photos in my wedding budget, and I'm glad that I did. I've heard horror stories from friends whose photographer ghosted them for 9 months before receiving their wedding photos. Or worse yet: they never received their photographs to begin with. You won't worry about this with Amy. She delivered our photos promptly and perfectly. She kept me in the know. She absolutely 100% knows her stuff. If I ever experience a random bout of insanity to redo my wedding, I'd trust her to do it all over again.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay G. Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning Photos

We could not have loved Amy more! She was a fantastic photographer who did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We have only seen "sneak peeks" so far of the actual wedding but the ones we have seen are stunning. We highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Amy Zumwalt Photographers 1
Offer

$500 off all Oregon and Washington elopements and weddings in June and July of 2023!

Forerunner Entertainment Forerunner Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy and her team are simply amazing! The work is breathtaking and their professionalism is unmatched! I am always excited to be working alongside Amy Zumwalt Photographers because I know I'll get some great new photos for promo, lol. Hire her team and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Portland Portland, OR, 97201

By Appointment
Location of (Amy Zumwalt Photographers)
417 ridge ct Manzanita, OR, 97130
Portland Portland, OR, 97201
Bend Bend, OR, 97702

Amy Zumwalt Photographers frequently asked questions

Amy Zumwalt Photographers includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
Amy Zumwalt Photographers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
Amy Zumwalt Photographers offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Amy Zumwalt Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Amy Zumwalt Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Amy Zumwalt Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Amy Zumwalt Photographers currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding