Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Amy Zaouk Photography

I am a professional photographer based out of Boston. Since graduating CDIA in 2006, I have been shooting weddings full-time. I consider myself an artistic documentary photographer. I use an unobtrusive approach to create unique images that tell a story.

I always feel honored when a couple selects me to be part of their Big Day. Please contact me to let me know your photography needs are for your Big Day. Thanks!

5 Reviews for Amy Zaouk Photography

Jill · Married on 09/06/2008

Amy was a true pleasure to work with. She kept in constant contact with us through out our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding photos are amazing. Not only did she capture our day but she captured all the emotions as well. Every photo brings us back to that exact moment, letting us relive our day again. She was able to document everything without us even noticing. We have heard so many wonderful comments from our guests about what a wonderful job she did. Amy was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 01/18/2009

Kayla · Married on 08/22/2008

Amy was amazing to work with! From the moment we met her we were confident that she would be the perfect choice for our wedding. She made us feel so comfortable and was able to capture every moment of our day! We love looking through and re-living our amazing day! We couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures and would highly recommend Amy!

Sent on 01/10/2009

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2008

I knew I would love Amy when we first met her. That was only proved when she shot our engagement pictures. They came out beautifully and the family raved about her. I barely saw her during the wedding, she was floating around taking pictures of EVERYTHING. I heard nothing but wonderful comments about her from guests, saying that she was good they didn't even see her. She has sent us a few teasers pics and I can't even believe how gorgeous they are! She is a wonderful person and is great with communication.

Sent on 06/26/2008