Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number

About Amy Winningham Photography

Amy Winningham is a wedding photographer based in Portland, Oregon that specializes in documentary style storytelling and exploration.

I believe that marriage is an adventure for the wild at heart and I would love to create images that are unique and heartfelt for you. My approach to wedding photography is a documentary style, and I want to get to know you and capture your wedding in a way that feels candid and has narrative, focusing not only on the milestones but all the details and imperfections in between; the whole story.

Emotions and exploration play a large role in my work and I love couples with a strong connection that value going the extra mile to explore somewhere unique, even if it means the dress gets a little dirty. My photography takes me to all sorts of amazing destinations both urban and rural, but weddings that embrace epic nature will always hold a special place in my heart given my love of the great outdoors. My favorite weddings tend to be small but full of the people that matter most.

I'm a huge photography nerd that is obsessed with mid-century modern design, travel, and brunch just to name a few of my favorite things. My husband and I were recently married in Portland and are so grateful to call this city our home. We enjoy camping all over the Pacific Northwest and spending time outside in this magnificent area of the country. When we aren't camping, you will find us enjoying some of Portland's finest microbrews or traveling to places we've never been. I'd love for us to connect over a cup of coffee and hear all about the silly quirks and stories that make your relationship uniquely yours, so let's chat!

Inquiries please contact amy@amywinningham.com

AS SEEN ON: Junebug Weddings / A Practical Wedding / Rock 'N Roll Bride / Wedding Chicks / Snippet & Ink / Looks Like Film

Documentary style wedding photography and artistic portraiture | Portland / San Francisco / Seattle

Follow Amy Winningham Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Alyson Levy Photography
shannoniain2016 99

15 Reviews for Amy Winningham Photography

Roxanne P. · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Amy photographed our wedding this September in the Bay Area and we couldn't have been happier. She was a joy to work with, before, during, and after the wedding, and we are so thrilled with the photos we got back. We'll certainly be recommending Amy to any couples searching for a photographer! We feel very lucky to have found her.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy is an absolute dream, truly. If you want a photographer who will not only provide you with some of the most stunning photos you've ever seen, but someone who will be a warm supportive presence by your side throughout your wedding day, she's the one. Not once did I ever feel like she pulled me out of the moment, and she and my husband both feel so special and beautiful all day long. I would give over 5 stars if I could, trust me and work with her, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Aaron · Married on 09/16/2017

Amy is amazing! If we had to do it over, we would absolutely pick her again. She communicated very clearly before the wedding, provided expert advice for timing and lighting and was able to accommodate every request. She has a keen eye for detail, she listens, and her attitude is the perfect calm you want around you on your special day. Every image had great composition, focus, and her trademark style. After the wedding she was able to deliver the final images faster than expected. We were blessed to have her be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Award

Amy Winningham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Portland, 97211 See on map
    Location of (Amy Winningham Photography)

Amy Winningham Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amy Winningham Photography include in the starting price?

Amy Winningham Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Amy Winningham Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amy Winningham Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Amy Winningham Photography offer?

Amy Winningham Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Amy Winningham Photography offer?

Amy Winningham Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Amy Winningham Photography offer for wedding events?

Amy Winningham Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Amy Winningham Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amy Winningham Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.