Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA 90213 Map · Phone number

About Amy Hollier Beauty

Celebrity client list: Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Chrissy Teigen, Denise Richards, Molly Sims, Rose Byrne, and many more.

Certified Makeup Artist | Licensed Esthetician | Certified Airbrush Tan Technician

"The Beauty Rescuer" Fortune Magazine (Feb 2015)

"We see why A-Listers pay handsomely" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Allure Magazine (June 2014)

"Our glowing, natural makeup looked practically ethereal." ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Allure Magazine (Jan 2012)

Dear Bride to be,

For 12 years I've been a professional makeup artist in the entertainment industry, working with celebrities and cosmetic companies all over the world. I've been lucky enough to live in Los Angeles giving me the opportunity to work with an incredible clientele. From applying final touches backstage at The Emmys, to designing looks for makeup ad-campaigns, to bronzing Sports Illustrated models on private islands... you name it I have probably done it.

My passion for makeup began when I did my Aunt's wedding at age 16, and it is where the love has always remained. Brides - you are still my favorite clientele of all! I am looking forward to applying all of the skills, tips and tricks that I have learned on famous faces, to YOURS!

It's a wonderful thing when the bride can just "be." When you feel beautiful you can be present in the moment and actually enjoy yourself. My mission is to make you feel beautiful, confident and happy - so that all is right in your wedding universe. That is what I love about my job and it's a gift I feel grateful to share. I truly believe that looking your best improves your confidence and demeanor - not to mention the thousands of professional photos documenting this day for generations to come.

So on the day when all eyes and iPhones are on you, may you be eternally flawless!

XOXO Amy

CONTACT:

amyhollierbeauty@gmail.com | www.amyhollier.com | 323-813-8960 | @amyhollierbeauty

(AKA: Amy Rittiner)

lanawedding1
8502b424 2f91 44bd 97e0 32ab4eb193bc 51 701089

15 Reviews for Amy Hollier Beauty

Jovina · Married on 09/05/2014

The day of the wedding she was so clam and collected which made me feel so at peace and relaxed . I would recommend Amy to anyone who needed their make-up done not only for a wedding but for any event they want to feel and look their best. Amy has the ability to create make-up that looks perfect in pictures and in person which I feel is a difficult task. She is so lovely I and profoundly talented I can't wait to use her services again !

Sent on 04/13/2015

Jamie · Married on 08/22/2014

Amy is incredible! So sweet to work with and extremely talented!

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • User4333569 · event on 07/20/2014

As a professional model, I have had my on-set makeup done by hundreds of makeup artists in cities all over the world. However, when I need to look amazing for a movie premiere/red carpet event, and I can choose my makeup artist, I will only let Amy touch my face. She takes her time to ensure a completely flawless complexion and understands that everyone has "worry areas" whether it is a zit that only you see, discoloration, whatever, Amy is amazing at completely hiding it from view. Amy is a talented makeup ARTIST that works with your individual face shape and features to achieve the best result. At every event that I attend, I inevitably get asked who did my makeup. Recently, I was stopped by a huge celebrity, who already has a very famous makeup artist, because she said I looked "absolutely glowing and flawless and she needed to know who did my makeup!"

Sent on 08/18/2014

Award

Amy Hollier Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing