Corona, CA 92879 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Amy Hite, Classical Guitarist

Elegant classical guitar music for your ceremony or reception. Amy has provided music for hundreds of weddings at locations including the St. Regis Hotel, Montage Resort, Ritz Carlton, and many others. She holds a Masters Degree in Classical Guitar Performance and has been performing since 2003. She specializes in traditional classical wedding music as well as popular acoustic music. Acoustic or amplified music is available. Solo guitar guitar & flute duo.

Follow Amy Hite, Classical Guitarist on

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for Amy Hite, Classical Guitarist

Christina · Married on 11/09/2014

Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to add a song and learn it as part of my ceremony processional. She was a true professional, and the music was so beautiful throughout the entire event. Thanks so much, Amy!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2014

I was look for a musician to play at my intimate wedding hosted in a natural park setting in Orange, CA. I wanted something romantic and classic to play during my ceremony. I found Amy Hite during my online search. I was on her web site listening to her snippets of music offerings and once I got to the Bridal Chorus, I knew I had to have Amy play when I walked down the aisle. She sounded so beautiful and that would make my day so very special. I knew her playing would be warm and welcoming to my guests as the gathered prior to the ceremony. I was right! I received several complements on her playing and people inquired where I was able to find such a talented and professional musician. Amy was easy to work with, she listened to what I wanted and helped make great suggestions. I want to thank Amy for making my day extra special.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Stacy · Married on 04/12/2014

We had Amy play for our garden ceremony in April and I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience. I absolutely love the sound of a classical guitar and she did an outstanding job. Besides being a wonder musician she is very professional always returning emails and answering any questions I might have. I would highly recommend!!! Happy Wedding Planning

Sent on 04/21/2014

• Portillo Productions Wedding DJs

Amy is an amazon guitarist. She professional and has a large selection of music to choose from for your pre-cememony and ceremony music. I've worked with Amy for over 4 years now.

• No Worries Event Planning
    No Worries Event Planning Wedding Planners

As a planner, I have worked with Amy numerous times and every single time , my clients love her, the guests love her music, and I love her!! She makes my life very easy. She arrives on time; (or early); is well versed with the needs of the client; and follows cues easily. For our most recent event together, we wanted to time the processional of the wedding party at the rehearsal before making the final call on what songs we were using. She let us wait till literally the night before the wedding to let her know; this flexibility is invaluable. Do not hesitate to book her - she's amazing!

• Bill Lovelace Wedding & Party DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy is a wonderful guitarist and a true professional!

• Corona, 92879 See on map
    Location of (Amy Hite, Classical Guitarist)