2012 Elmhurst, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Map · Phone number

About Amy Gillespie Photography

I am an on location natural light photographer. Live, Laugh, Love is my motto. Everything I do in life aspires to encompass these elements. Live is where we spend our days; in our homes and communities, Laugh are the loved ones closest to us that bring joy to our hearts; those candid moments in life that bring a smile or laughter, and Love are the ones we love dearly; from our partners in life to our friends and families. This concept is how I approach my photography and what I photograph; people and what brings them together.

My greatest passion, joy and gift is being able to bring out what makes each person, couple or family beautiful, unique and fun. If you want to do something fun and little different, then I am your photographer. As with most things, life is too short to not embrace what you can and laugh while doing it.

I love what I do and look forward to meeting and working with you!

Follow Amy Gillespie Photography on

8056b082342acd21 1299785867349 IMG5785
IMG5635

1 Reviews for Amy Gillespie Photography

mallory · Married on 11/10/2012

Amy was wonderful to work with. She is very easy going and listens to what you want for your day. Prior to the wedding so took the time to sit with Josh and I and go over the shots for the big day. Instantly she was able to read our personalities and understand what we like and what we wanted our day to feel like.
    Amy is creative and stylish. I would recommend her in heartbeat.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Amy Gillespie Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 2012 Elmhurst Royal Oak, 48073 See on map