5900 Roche Dr Suite 240, Columbus, OH 43229 Map · Phone number

About American Ministries

• Full Ceremony in Franklin county is only $80, Sign-N-Go at our Columbus office is only $25..

American Ministries is the largest wedding officiant service in Ohio, and we have offices in other states. We officiate weddings 24 hours a day and 365 days a year including all holidays. We strive to keep our fees at a minimum. We have multiple full time licensed Officiants, several outside Officiants and a Judge available to Officiate your wedding. We have several very low cost basic options available and we also offer more expensive full custom ceremony options for those who wish to have a serious one of a kind wedding or a wedding designed around a specific bride and groom. We offer non- religious and religious ceremonies. Whether you require just a quick Sign-N-Go wedding, full professional non-religious ceremony or a full religious ceremony, we may have an Officiant available for your date.

• Walk in Sign-N-Go's are only $25 (Small ceremony with up to 4 guests with vows & ring exchange 8-6 Mon-Fri) (vows & Ring exchange or guests are ok but not required)

• Full ceremonies at your location are only $80 anywhere inside Franklin county. ( no limit on guests) We travel ALL of Ohio. Outside Franklin county may be extra.

• Full Ceremonies in our Intimate Wedding Chapel are $90 7 days a week (limit 20 guests MAX). appointment required.

• Full Ceremonies in our Grand Chapel start at $140 and up depending on number of guests. Seating available for up to 100 guests.

• We now offer Receptions with Officiant and full ceremony included with up to 50 guests in the Grand Chapel for only $600. You get a total of 5 hours for the ceremony and reception and the Officiant is included. after 5pm or on the weekends. All you need to do is bring the food. Call for details. This is a limited time offer so schedule before the price goes up again

See our website at www.american-ministries.org for a complete list of our prices and updates.

Regular weddings after 8 pm and outside Franklin county may be extra. We officiate weddings 24 hours a day 7 days a week by appointment.

If you have any questions, Please call us at 614-233-1950 Mon-Fri 8 am to 6 pm

*Prices subject to change without notice*

Follow American Ministries on

20 Reviews for American Ministries

1 User photo

American Ministries 1

Tricia · Married on 06/16/2018

I was very impressed with American ministries. I reserved my officiant over a year in advance and they contacted me the day before my wedding to make sure nothing has changed and informed me of what would happen. The officiant showed up early, explained everything and did a great job. Everyone i spoke to were super nice and informative making my experience wonderful. They are also very affordable unlike most officiants. I highly recommend them!!!! 10 stars in my book!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Logan · Married on 05/26/2018

It was a very nice, simple service, which is just what we were looking for. The officiant was very friendly and the entire experience was great overall.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Chloe · Married on 05/19/2018

Me and my husband got married here they were so professional and so sweet. The chapel was gorgeous and they were very understand to the fact that I didn’t want my husband seeing me. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2018

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AR, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MS, MO, NM, NC, ND, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• 5900 Roche Dr, Suite 240 Columbus, 43229 See on map
    6142331950 (Phone number)
    8am to 5pm Mon-Fri. After hours and weekends are by appointment. We officiate weddings 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.