1309 Prytania St, New Orleans, LA 70130 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Ambrose Garden

Ambrose Garden is a wedding florist business based out of New Orleans, Louisianna. Serving couples in the Big Easy and further afield, this floral company delights in producing stunning arrangements for their clients’ celebrations. Led by expert florist Gene Luke, Ambrose Garden has garnered an esteemed reputation among New Orleans’ floristry community. Boasting decades of experience, this talented team will endeavor to complement your special day with their beautiful floral creations.

Ambrose Garden can provide a range of services tailored to ensure that your event is decorated with your dream flowers. You can discuss your preferences with their team, and they will strive to bring your vision to life. Whether you desire a plush bouquet or an eye-catching aisle decoration, their extensive supply of arrangements will surely appeal to and your loved ones. Their team can deliver, set up, and clear away your decorations, while also being on-hand to offer guidance with any query that may arise.

Follow Ambrose Garden on

4 Reviews for Ambrose Garden

Megan · Married on 05/22/2015

I worked with Gene from Ambrose Garden for our wedding bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, a hair wreath for my maid of honor, and church arrangements. He made the entire process very easy. This was a destination wedding to New Orleans and I did not have to worry about a thing. I described over the phone to Gene what I was looking for, and he sent me a list of what I would be receiving. Even after I made a change he made it happen. When the flowers arrived they were beautiful and reasonably priced. I was blown away especially by the church arrangements and hair wreath. Very beautiful work and thank you for bringing the bouquets up to our hotel room! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a florist, especially if you live out of town.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Carrie · Married on 01/12/2013

Gene at Ambrose Garden is an incredibly talented florist and was so easy to work with! He not only provided beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, but also did a lot of our other decor too. Because we hired him at the last minute, I expected everything to be pretty, but simple. He totally surpassed all of my expectations. I would absolutely use Gene again!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Ambrose Garden FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up