Langhorne, PA 19047 Map · Phone number

About Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc.

Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc. has been providing exquisite wedding services for over two decades across the Greater Philadelphia region. With our attention to detail and personalization of musical preferences for your affair, we promise to provide you with that "once in a lifetime" celebration. We realize that we only get one opportunity to make it "perfect". We'd love to hear from you and discuss your upcoming event. Call or email us today. 215-741-2783 tim@ambiancedjs.com

Follow Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc. on

20141212183708
e6119a98965a48c6 allison5
20140816204212
Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc.

44 Reviews for Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc.

• Jill

Jill · Married on 07/12/2019

We loved working with Ambience!

This is going to be a long review so if you don’t have time, just know that you should hire Ambience. Tim helped us create the perfect ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The music and flow was perfect. Guests from all age groups were dancing. Music snobs were even complimenting the music selection.

We had ideas he was able to help us flush out. For example: I wanted to dedicate a song to my dad who passed; Tim recommended a few ideas and we decided to invite everyone to dance with us to that song. Family and friends loved the thoughtful dedication.

Tim was also attentive to our specific and requests. We had specific playlists for dinner, start and stop times for some songs, even a special dance our uncle does at every wedding. My sister-in-law was supposed to inform the DJ when our uncle was ready to start his dance, but we forgot to ask her. Thankfully Tim reminded us and saved the night!

Tim was on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. We were less specific during the reception and let Tim work his magic. He played the perfect songs that catered to our crowd so the dance floor was rarely empty! Even my mom was dancing. We would recommend Ambience to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect choice!

Peter was so easy to work with and was understanding about last minute changes on the day of during our reception which was amazing! He did a great job of balancing our music requests with those of our guests at our reception as well as our ceremony music. Ambiance came recommended by a friend as well as our venue and was a great choice for our wedding day. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ

This review is so long overdue - but if you are still looking for your DJ you can stop here. Our wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Tim Lieb for that. Tim was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. E everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc was honestly one of the best decisions we made, so seriously, if you are still looking for your DJ - stop. You will not be disappointed! :) Highly HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 699.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,024.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very easy to work with. Would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Wayne Charles Photography
    Wayne Charles Photography Wedding Photographers

Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment is a true example of professionalism. Tim and his associates are phenomenal emcees and demonstrate a refined skill with the mic. In my experience a DJ must have two primary skills; great dance sets to keep your dance floor full, and experience with a microphone as a solid emcee, both of which are exceptional with Ambiance. Tim and I have worked many events together, as well as his associate DJs. Time and time again they perform and exceed the couple's expectations. Ambiance makes sure they have cross checked all the detailed information and song lists so the event runs smoothly. Tim and his associates always communicate well with all the vendors to make sure everyone is ready and in place for key events during ceremonies or receptions. Ambiance DJs use live mixing which allows them to adjust for the flow of your party, keeping guests on the dance floor. In my experience, Tim and his team are great examples of everything you want from a DJ with none of the bad habits you may find out there (pre-selected playlist order, or lack enthusiasm with a mic). Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment is always my go-to when referring clients.

• Happy Tears Productions
    Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/135252838 - Without exaggerating; I have witnessed the performances of over a hundred DJ's, and I must say that Tim Lieb, President/Founder of 'Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc.' was SO GOOD, he was almost TOO good; to the point where I was continuously tempted, throughout the evening, to put down my video cam and start dancing, and never stop!! Tim's wide array of music, in his inventory, will satisfy EVERYONE'S taste! But that's not all! I was also impressed with Tim's promptness and attention to details! He arrived early...and stayed late! Lastly; I loved what he said when we talked, which was: "The 'Bride's' happiness, with my services, is my main goal"! Well said! I feel the same way!

• Langhorne, 19047 See on map