38 Reviews for Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc.

Liability Insurance (1)
38 Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

We highly recommend Tim and Ambiance! From the moment we started working with Tim he was extremely personable and professional. We felt comfortable with him from day one of planning. As the date of the wedding got closer, he was available by phone to discuss details of the night, always making sure he had a solid understanding of the way we wanted our reception to go. We told him we wanted a classy, romantic vibe that was fun for guests of all ages. We had a few songs on our “do not play list” and a few more on our “must play list” but other than that we entrusted in Tim to feel out the crowd and play what he thought the crowd would respond best to. He delivered! We got so many compliments on the music and people were on the dance floor having a great time. With Tim you can feel confident that the night will run smoothly and you and your guests will want to dance all night!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim was great! We use Tim for company events which is why I decided to use him for my wedding. He did such an amazing job. The dance floor was packed all night, which is amazing considering we don't have many friends and family who normally dance! I would highly recommend Tim for your wedding or next event!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Tim was the best!!! Everyone was dancing from start to finish. Follows your playlists and keeps the party going all night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!! Thank you Tim!!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim was amazing from beginning to end. He kept the guests dancing and having fun. He was a pleasure to work with. He is flexible and able to help make your wedding day fun for all. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fantastic!!! We had Tim as our wedding DJ and it could not have turned out better. A professional if there ever was one. Tim was so easy to get along with and so comforting in his style. The best part about Tim is that he has "seen it all" when it comes to weddings and his experience exceptional. With all the planning it takes to host a wedding, it's nice to know all is covered in the DJ dept. If we were to do 100 times over...it would be Tim Lieb 100 times over. Thanks again for an unforgettable night. Bill and Peg..

Profile Picture bill, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Ambiance DJ's for our June 4th wedding at Pearl S Buck. Tim was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier with his services! First of all Tim was very personable from the first time we met him. He made everything so easy, and was very accommodating as we had an outdoor wedding, he did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. He was able to take a few of our suggestions and create a playlist that was perfect for our event. Throughout the night he kept everything moving so smoothly that we didn't have to even worry about a thing and we had so many compliments on the music. We highly recommend Ambiance DJ's!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/4/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim Lieb was phenomenal. He was personable and attentive in both phone conversations and emails during the planning process. At our wedding he did a great job for introductions and announcements throughout the night and he read the crowd's taste very well, and with relatively little guidance from us. The dance floor was well populated throughout the party.

We heard compliments on the music selection both during the reception and after.

Of note, Tim was conscientious of correct name pronunciations and adeptly announced divorced parents with no awkwardness, giving credit to the Mother of the Groom and Father of the Groom in their separate intros.

Profile Picture erin, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim is AMAZING!! He made our wedding experience one we will never forget. He was very easy to work with and offered a lot of incite. I highly recommend Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment to anyone looking to have fun at any event!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim Lieb was the Dj for or wedding in September. Tim was great and really made the night amazing. He called the week of the wedding to finalize details and make sure that he knew the pronouciation of my bridal party of 20+ people. He really went above and beyond to perfect every detail. At the wedding there were probably 4 out of 250 guests sitting all night which is thanks to Tim and his talent. Tim not only played what was on our must play list but he took requests from guests and really was able to feel the vibe of our guests to know what would keep the up and moving. Everyone is still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding thanks to Tim! He played a great variety that pleased the young and old! Tim has such a great knowledge of weddings- he kept us on task and really took control of the flow of the wedding. It was an amazing night and I would recommend Ambiance Djs to everyone! Thank you, Tim!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim is AWESOME!!!! We are so glad we heard about TIM through our photographer. The first time that we met Tim, he made us feel very comfortable and helped to create a plan that would make our wedding great! My husband and I had different ideas of what we wanted in our music to be and Tim managed to meet ALL our needs.

The week before our wedding (my husband and I are last minute planners) Tim was in touch with us many times to make sure our wedding would be exactly what we wanted. He didn't make us feel bad for not being on top of our game (we should have sent a song list weeks before!) and put on a great show at the wedding.

MANY, MANY of our guests asked who our DJ was. The dance floor was FILLED all night. We truly could not have been more impressed with Tim and he was instrumental in giving us the wedding ceremony and reception of our dreams. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TIM!!!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Pete from Ambiance Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding on June 27, 2015. He was amazing. Such a nice guy. The dance floor was packed all night! He knew just when to play each song and he played every song we asked for. We highly recommend Pete and Ambiance Entertainment.

Profile Picture User4350007, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Just had our reception June 6th, 2015. Tim was so easy to work with! He was kind, calm, outgoing, and understandable. He made sure to have all the recommended music, and after I told him what we were looking for, he put together a Playlist that kept the dance floor packed! Everyone had such a good time. We are so thankful for Tim and his talent. He was also so easy going with changes/timing of events. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks Tim!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Stop looking for a DJ - You've found the perfect company right here. Take it from a wedding photographer, who attends tons of weddings - Tim and Pete are perfection! I've shot weddings with both Tim and Peter as co-vendors and I was incredibly impressed with their choice of music, ability to read the crowd, professional look, and class in making announcements. I hired Tim for my wedding and was even more impressed by his humble acceptance of ALL my music requests - even playing them in the order I asked! He was on point with every music cue and every announcement. He didn't miss a beat, especially when it counted the most, during our ceremony processional - he made the music changes flow like a dream. The night was never without a song - even in our challenging multi-room venue (Cairnwood Estate). He even put on some Greek music for me last minute, after I forgot to request it before the wedding! Seriously, hire Ambiance for your wedding, they will delightfully add to your joy and love of your special day!

Profile Picture Danielle , 1/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment that my husband and I met Tim, we knew that we were in great hands! Being a couple in our 50's, we weren't sure that any DJ would be able to accommodate our tastes in music. Brian loves classic rock and 60's and for me, my love has always been R&B, 70's and current dance music. I was pretty particular with certain songs that I wanted played, including a special version of Jason Mraz's song, "I Won't Give Up", sung along with Daryl Hall - our first dance song as husband and wife. Everything...and I mean everything was perfect! It was so important that our guests have a blast and danced all night, which they did! Tim really listened and understood just what Brian and I wanted to hear, our likes and dislikes, the theme and feel of our wedding and reception. With all of the stress of planning our event, I never had to be concerned about our decision to contract with Tim at Ambiance. I knew that we were in great hands! Thank you so much Tim, it was wonderful working with you and I would recommend you in a heartbeat for any of our family & friends! All the best, Kathy Ferraro

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From start to finish, Tim was exceptional. My wife and I requested a mix of music--we wanted to open with Motown/soul/oldies hits, and then transition into newer dance music--and Tim handled our request better than we hoped. He was professional yet fun, detail-oriented yet very relaxed. We had countless guests tell us they loved our DJ--and we agreed!

Finally, he handled our outdoor venue extremely well, and kept our guests dancing happy all night long.

We highly recommend using Tim and Ambiance for your wedding.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim was the DJ at our wedding on August 9th, 2014. He was fabulous! Tim called me a few days before to go over all the details about the cermony and reception. He pronounced all the names in my bridal party and family correctly which was important to me. Tim kept the music flowing all night and unlike some DJ's who play extremely loud ear-ringing music, he kept the sound at a normal decible which was great for the older family members. Tim was flexible, kind and not overbearing. I would highly recommend Ambiance Disc Jockey Entertainment, Inc. to any brides looking for a good quality DJ for their special day.

Profile Picture kelly, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim was absolutely AWESOME to work with. He answered all of our questions throughout the planning process and played songs directly from our request list...he has a natural talent for reading the crown and had them dancing at our wedding all night long. We could not be happier with his services and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ who can really keep the party going.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim was great to work with for our cocktail hour/reception music. I was a little nervous as he was recommended by the Groom's family, and had done many of their family events. I was only nervous that he would know what the family liked and do that, rather than what we were looking for with our wedding. But after talking to Tim, he knew exactly what we were after and how to give us that for our wedding day. We had said no "dance club out on the dance floor", but Tim still knew what songs to play to get people having a good time, and when to start playing them in relation to the rest of the schedule.

Profile Picture User3360895, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hello, I read the past reviews about Tim Lieb and I totally agree with them. He did my daughters wedding where there people of all ages from 18 -85 (my daughter is 25) and the dance floor was always full. So many people that I talked to that night and the days after commented on how much they liked the D.J. Not only for the music he played but his announcing skills throughout the reception. He made myself (mother of the bride) and the entire wedding party feel special.
A little over a week ago I was at a reception where the music was ok, and the reception was as well. Nobody started to dance until about an hour before it was over.
Tim played fantastic music from beginning to end, and people danced beginning to end.
If you want a fantastic and fun wedding I would highly suggest using him.
Thanks again Tim
Cathy Davis

Profile Picture cathy, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Ambiance DJ for our wedding last week in New Hope, PA. Tim was our DJ and he did a GREAT job! He played a variety of music and got everyone up and dancing! He was so nice - and very easy to work with. We would highly recommend him for anyone that is looking for a DJ in the area.

Profile Picture User3773018, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim Leib was our DJ, and he was great! He played a good mix of music including our must play list. He worked with us to play the specific version of our first dance song we wanted. The lighting that he brought lit up stars and shapes on the dance floor and walls in different colors. It was a fun touch that my guests commented on and loved.

Profile Picture Rosalie, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Two of my friends recommended Tim from Ambiance as a wedding DJ. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Tim. Our wedding was surely a night to remember for both us and our guests and we have Tim to thank for that. The music was awesome, we requested just a few songs and Tim was able to tell exactly what we wanted from our short list. So many of our wedding guests said that they never saw so many people on the dance floor. Without any reservation, we highly recommend Ambiance!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim was recommended to us by a friend and we are so glad we went with him and Ambiance. Since the wedding I have actually had many people come up to me and say that the mix of music was awesome. I was amazed at how quickly people got up and started dancing (to the point where we actually didn't even get a chance to say hello to everyone because they were busy dancing) and we have so much footage of our guests out on the dance floor. He played every single one of our requests that I can think of. Tim was easy to talk to when going over all of the info before the wedding and was extremely helpful with advice and suggestions for how to do our give aways during the ceremony.

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim from Ambiance DJ's was amazing. We booked Ambiance as part of our package with the Philadelphia String Quartet, and we could not have been happier. He took over the reigns after the cocktail hour and from then on did not disappoint. We provided him with a short list of songs we like and he put together a playlist for both dinner and the reception that was absolutely perfect. I have never danced so hard in my entire life, and everyone had an AWESOME time. Tim really made the party.

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/4/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Tim Lieb as our DJ at our wedding, and he did a fantastic job! He was always very responsive and quick to get back to us if we had questions or wanted to make any changes. He also did a great job at announcing everyone and the events of the wedding and had a great selection of music! We were really impressed with his work and received a lot of compliments from our guests.

I would highly recommend hiring Tim as the DJ for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jill, 4/13/13, 4 Reviews