Wild Elopements Photography

Portland, OR View map Visit website
$4,995 Most Popular Price

$4,995 Most Popular Price

Hey there!

I'm Amber, thank you for visiting my photography page.

Photography has been my passion since I was a little girl. Capturing people as their authentic selves, experiencing their greatest moments of love or excitement, has been a way for me to express my creativity from many different variations and perspectives. I am an artist, a storyteller & a chaser of beautiful, perfect light to paint my canvas. I absolutely love what I do & I put my whole heart & soul into my work.

​​I have been shooting professionally for 17 years. I began as a Fashion Photographer, falling in love with the artistry of beautiful muses decorated in all forms of fashion & makeup, strategically placed & posed in stunning landscapes or old urban settings. I thought I had found my one & only calling...Until I shot my first wedding. Capturing a love story was all of the fashion, decoration & artistry - but with raw emotion & an incredible responsibility to translate the moment perfectly on film.

​My work exists in the place where genuine emotion and modern style intersect. My shooting style is natural portraiture & candid moments with a touch of edge. One of my favorite parts of wedding photography is that no two stories are ever the same. I thrive in the details & my focus is to capture the unique connection of each couple I work with.

​From classic to luxurious to the adventure couple hiking to a mountain top for their elopement, I am there to document every breathtaking moment. My goal is to bring out the best in my clients, creating a calm space where couples are comfortable being their authentic selves.

​There is nothing I would love more than to hear all about your wedding. Feel free to contact me here, through my website, or social media pages.

I would love to capture your story...

Wild Elopements Photography uses a combination of contemporary, vintage, traditional and natural styles throughout her photography work. This photographer also offers a range of services, including:

• Additional hours
  • High Resolution Images
  • One event per day
  • Wedding Portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,995

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Cassidy
    Cassidy T. Married on 02/02/2022

Taylor Fort Worden Wedding 2.2.22

There aren’t enough words to even begin to describe how amazing Amber is. I hired her originally just for photography, but when I had a hair & make up travesty she reassured me that was too a make up artist and though hair wasn’t her strong point that she would be there for me if I need her to.
    I am a very reserved, closed off person, but her open personality made me instantly comfortable. We were able to talk about life past present and future. She really listened to me and even was able to give me advice and motivational guidance.
    I’m grateful rain wasn’t in our forecast, but being near the water meant wind and it was FREEZING, but that didn’t stop her from taking AMAZING photos. I wanted mood and she gave me B E A UTIFUL elegant mood.
    Just my sneak peek brought me to tears, I can not wait to see the final pictures.
    You will regret it if you don’t hire her y’all.
    Will 100% hire for future photography.

Wild Elopements Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Cassidy! From the moment we first spoke, I felt instantly connected to you - like we were old friends. Capturing your beautiful elopement day was such an amazing experience! You two are an awesome couple & share such a special connection.

Your elopement day was definitely an arctic one - part of my face literally went numb from the cold a few times haha! But the love & warmth from you all made me feel like I was among friends & made the frigid temp part of our adventure together. I am so grateful you guys chose me to document this incredible day! Your photos are breathtaking & I feel so proud to have helped create them.

I truly adore you both & am so happy our paths crossed. Thank you for trusting me with your beautiful memories.
  • Venezia
    Venezia D. Married on 10/02/2021

You won’t retreat choosing Wild Elopements Photography!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Amber at Wild Elopements Photography to anyone needing engagement photos, wedding photography, and more.
    When I stumbled upon Amber's instagram, I loved her natural colors and airy aesthetic - but when we talked over the phone for the first time to discuss details, that is when I definitely knew I had made the best decision in hiring her for our wedding.
    Amber had so many ideas, and continually kept me excited about the wedding!
    When our wedding day arrived, she fit so seamlessly into our group of family and friends and was such a huge help throughout the entire day.
    She was at our wedding for 10 hours (Can you say superwoman!?), and captured every part of our big day perfectly. We just got our sneak-peak recently and we are OVER THE MOON.... these memories we have captured now forever absolutely blew us away.
    I am so grateful that Amber was a part of our wedding, and that we now get to call her a friend!

You're the best, Amber!!! :)

Wild Elopements Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Zia! Your kind words truly mean the world to me & I am so grateful to you both for choosing me to capture your incredible day!! I absolutely adore you both & your amazing friends & family. It was an absolute pleasure working with all of you & it made my 10 hour day a total breeze ;) You all made me feel so welcome & apart of your friends & family, I loved having the opportunity to connect & celebrate with all of you.

You two are an awesome couple & share such a special connection. I loved capturing your adventure session as well & I am so excited for future sessions together! And I cannot wait for our hiking explorations!!

Thank you so much for trusting me with your beautiful love story & memories & giving me the opportunity to know you❤
  • Kendal
    Kendal Married on 07/17/2021

Amber is a GEM

Amber is truly a gem, she is so personable, helps you feel comfortable & takes the most amazing photos!!

We used Amber for our engagement session back in 2020, had to postpone due to COVID and did another shoot with her in 2021 before our big day. Her editing style is gorgeous, she’s creative & so good at what she does. We’d 1000x over recommend Amber/Wild Elopements. We'll be forever contacting her for photography needs in the future.

Thank you for everything Amber!!

Wild Elopements Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I absolutely adore you both & am so grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know you & work with you two! It was such an honor capturing your love story💗

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Portland, OR Portland, OR, 97205
Location of (Wild Elopements Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding