Portland, OR, Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Wild Elopements Photography

Hello, I'm Amber...

Thank you for visiting my photography page.

Photography has been my passion since I was a little girl. Capturing people as their authentic selves, experiencing their greatest moments of love or excitement, has been a way for me to express my creativity from many different variations and perspectives. I am an artist, a storyteller & a chaser of beautiful, perfect light to paint my canvas. I absolutely love what I do & I put my whole heart & soul into my work.

​​I have been shooting professionally for many, many years...17 to be exact. I began as a Fashion Photographer, falling in love with the artistry of beautiful muses decorated in all forms of fashion & makeup, strategically placed & posed in stunning landscapes or old urban settings. I thought I had found my one & only calling...Until I shot my first wedding. Capturing a love story was all of the fashion, decoration & artistry - but with raw, genuine emotion & an incredible responsibility to translate the moment perfectly on film.

​My work exists in the place where genuine emotion and modern style intersect. My shooting style is natural portraiture & candid moments with a touch of edge. One of my favorites parts of wedding photography is that no two stories are ever the same. I thrive in the details & my focus is to capture the unique connection of each couple I work with.

​From classic to luxurious to the adventure couple hiking to a mountain top for their elopement, I am there to document every breathtaking moment. My goal is to bring out the best in my clients, creating a calm space where couples are comfortable being their authentic selves.

​There is nothing I would love more than to hear all about your wedding. Feel free to contact me here or through my website or social media pages.

I would love to capture your story...

Wild Elopements Photography uses a combination of contemporary, vintage, traditional and natural styles throughout her photography work. This photographer also offers a range of services, including:

• Additional hours
cd0dee1483e955dd 1

9 Reviews for Wild Elopements Photography

• Cassidy

Cassidy Stecher · Married on 08/18/2018

Amber is so amazing at what she does-everything came so natural with her!

Amber was absolutely amazing!! She shot our engagement, wedding & boudoir photos AND did my airbrush makeup for the wedding. I feel like she was a close friend and I loved her being a part of our most intimate moments together. You really will not find a better photographer/makeup artist!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Wild Elopements Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I definitely felt like I was at a close friends wedding when working with you 2 on your big day. It's rare to find a couple who will truly be comfortable enough to be themselves in front of a camera & you 2 share such a beautiful connection. I am so thankful to have met you & have had the opportunity to capture such stunning images in ALL of your sessions! Thank you again for choosing me to capture your love story.

Sadie · Married on 06/22/2018

Creative Wedding Photographer

Amber shot my husband and I’s engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. The images were beautiful and received many positive comments from our family and friends. Amber was very easy to work with, and we appreciated her communication throughout the whole process.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Wild Elopements Photography's reply:

Thank you Sadie!
    I loved working with both you & Jeremy. I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to capture both your engagement session & beautiful wedding day! Thank you for trusting me with your memories.

Award

Wild Elopements Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Portland, OR Portland, OR, 97205 See on map