Bedford, TX 76021 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Amber Joy Makeup Artist

Amber is an accredited makeup artist with nearly a decade of experience in the Texas area. During that time she has worked as a freelance Artist with countless clients of all ages, genders an ethnicities.

Her Objective is to provide luxury on location services. She has a Calm Personality which allows for a relaxing experience for everybody who sits in her chair. She is Dependable, Detail-oriented and known for going above and beyond her responsibilities.

Amber has a knack for coordinating your vision into a flawless camera ready look. She has the innate ability to bring out the natural beauty of her clients.

Makeup artistry is artistry in every sense of the word. Techniques, tools, and products are meticulously selected for their quality and performance.

From your initial Inquiry, to preview, portraits and your wedding day, It is our goal to provide a professional and luxurious environment for you to enjoy. You can relax confidently, knowing that you will walk down the aisle, feeling like the most beautiful version of yourself.

Amber is based out of Dallas/Fort Worth and Waco, Texas, But happily available to serve you worldwide!

Please contact us at amberjoymua@gmail.com or visit www.amberjoymua.com for availability and services!

Follow Amber Joy Makeup Artist on

54205d1cefba9561 IMG 8157
img0979

3 Reviews for Amber Joy Makeup Artist

Bianca · Married on 05/28/2017

Amber was beyond phenomenal! She was recommended to me by a close friend that knew I was struggling to find hair and makeup, not even knowing where to start it seemed! Needless to say, I have recommend her to every bride I have come across since I first met her! She is worth every penny and beyond kind! I am so blessed and lucky to have been able to book her for my wedding this past May! I felt so beautiful and still so much like myself! If you haven't taken the time to reach out to her and review her work I HIGHLY recommend that you do so! I requested a natural look and she gave me just that! I originally planned for an up-do but halfway through her curling my hair I realized that I wanted half up and half down and she was so sweet about working with me on changing that! She also left me with a safety kit to powder my nose later in the evening so that I could be flawless all night! Amber, thank you so much I could never have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2017

Excellent experience. I was a bridesmaid for this event and it’s not often I find myself not altering ( in one way or another) cosmetics others have placed on me. I did not have to do a single ounce of modification and that speaks volumes to Ambers talent. All product held up the entire evening with zero need for touch up.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Marisol · Married on 07/09/2016

I booked Amber for both my bridals and wedding day. She was able to accommodate three of my bridesmaids for the wedding and stayed with me until I was getting ready to walk down the isle!! My makeup was absolutely flawless and she did more than an amazing job! I will be booking her for multiple things in the future, I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Amber Joy Makeup Artist Pricing

Amber Joy Makeup Artist Price Rates

Amber Joy Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Adria Lea Photography
    Adria Lea Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber is such a talented make-up artist! I have worked many weddings with her, as well as used her myself on multiple occasions, and I cannot stress enough how natural and perfect she makes clients look! She is such a sweet person, and an absolute joy to work with!

• Bedford, 76021 See on map