Amber Hacker Photography

Cincinnati, OH View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Amber Hacker Photography provides wedding photography services in Cincinnati, Ohio. Photographer Amber strives to make your session as personable as possible, and puts her heart into capturing your most beautiful life moments. This business is truly a passion for her, and it shows in the stunning images she creates. Allow Amber Hacker Photography to watch your love story grow and provide you with photos that let you hold and treasure your special moments forever.

Amber’s natural photo style will capture the true moments of your day. Her wedding packages include albums and digital files. Amber Hacker Photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

2nd Shooter
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittany Married on 09/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved our experience with Amber!!! From the beginning she was in constant contact with us through all of the planning process. She is so sweet and personable and willing to do anything to make your dream photos happen. She was amazing at keeping the stress away. We had so many little things that went wrong on the wedding day and she was so reassuring and helpful through all the stress & everything turned out beautifully. We are in love with our pictures. I honestly do not think we could have chosen anyone better for our wedding photography! We even have a newlywed/family photo shoot set up for this fall with her!!! Definitely recommend!!!
    Krystal Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amber (and Paige) were incredible photographers that acted like my best friends on my special day! They did everything to make sure the day went smooth, I was happy and captured our special day better than I could have imagined! I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of our photos, but I'm absolutely IN LOVE with what I've seen thus far! I highly recommend her for any event or to capture any special moments and I will definitely use her again!
    Jessica Married on 11/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There are literally no words to describe Amber. After meeting with several photographers, she was the ONLY one my husband and I liked. Her professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, down to earth and very easy to work with!! We absolutely LOVE our pictures and the wedding book she made us! :) she will definitely go above and beyond to the get the best shots! We got our pictures back really quick too, and even sent me edited photos the week after which i really appreciated that so much. Your the best amber and I can’t wait to use you in the future! :)

Jessica and Christopher Watt
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cincinnati, OH, 45231
Location of (Amber Hacker Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding