Amber Beauty Artistry

Chula Vista, CA View map Visit website

Amber Beauty Artistry is a wedding makeup artist based in La Jolla, California. Owner and lead professional Amber Ryce takes pride in working closely with clients to produce beautiful looks worthy of special celebrations. Amber's versatility and passion allow her to easily adapt her skills to bring all manner of styles to life. Whether her customers want a glamorous look or a soft, natural glow, she is more than happy to work her magic.

IG: amberbeautyartistry

Amber has many years of experience to her name, and she is excited to share her talents with all of her clients. She wants to help each newlywed-to-be look and feel their best, and she loves playing a key role in making that happen. Her main goal is to do justice to each client by enhancing their individual beauty. Airbrushing, contouring, and tattoo coverage are just some of the makeup services offered by Amber Beauty Artistry. Makeup trials are also available, and Amber is happy to provide on-site services.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Tattoo Coverage

• Tamara
    Tamara Married on 10/09/2021

10/10! Best makeup artist!

Amber is absolutely amazing. Not only did she make me feel absolutely beautiful and looking like myself on my wedding day, she took care of 8 bridesmaids and my mom all before 1:30 PM. I cant believe how amazing Amber is and I would recommend her to any bride or someone that needs makeup for their event. I am extremely grateful I was able to book Amber. She really did an amazing job, I had her do my makeup for my bridal shower as well and I was obsessed. THANK YOU SO MUCH AMBER!!! You are the BEST.

Amber Beauty Artistry's reply:

You are such a doll and it was my absolute pleasure glamming you and your beautiful party, it was a dream watching you all transform. Thank you again for choosing me for all your special occasions. I am excited for your future as MRS.
    Love,
    Amber
    Keelin G. Married on 09/16/2021

Amber is the best!

I reached out to Amber last minute, and felt immediately comfortable! She squeezed me in for a trial and checked in the day after to see if there was anything that needed to be changed. She is super responsive, incredibly easy to talk to, and takes your concerns suggestions, or wants and executes them. Couldn't be happier with my experience!

Keelin,
    Thank you again for choosing me to be your makeup artist, it was a true honor. I wish you and your husband many blessings.
    Love,
    Amber
    Alison K. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing Bridal Makeup

Amber was amazing!!! I would highly recommend her to other brides! She made me look amazing on my wedding day. Great value for how much she can do. Also, she was prompt and kept to her time schedule which made my day run very smoothy. She is so personable and such a sweet person! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Alison,

Thank you so much for such kind feedback, and it was my absolute pleasure doing you and your bridal parties makeup on your special day. I look forward to seeing you and your husband grow in love. For now I wish you both all the love and happiness.

Amber Ryce

Deals

Amber Beauty Artistry 1
Discount

Brides $30 OFF when you book Bridal day of makeup, trial & engagement.

Exclusions: Does not include bridal party

7655 Girard Ave Chula Vista, CA, 92037
6193958316
Location of (Amber Beauty Artistry)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding