Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amazing Sounds Mobile DJs

"Take your event from Good to AMAZING!"

Celebrating 20 Years as Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties' Premier Mobile DJ Service - specializing in music for Weddings & Receptions

We're not like other entertainment companies. We send out TWO people to your event, not just one! You get an Emcee to handle all the coordination and making all the announcements AND a disc jockey to play music, take requests from your guests and monitor sound levels. Someone will ALWAYS be at the music console to give you the piece of mind that you need on your special day!

We're not a large 'multi-op' that won't let you meet your Emcee/DJ until the last minute! When you meet with us, you meet with the OWNERS of the company and when you hire us, you can be assured that one of the owners will be at your event - not some subcontracted person(s).

We specialize in WEDDINGS and other 'elegant' events. We don't do kids parties, school dances, raves, frats, sweet 16's, mitzvah's or the like. We leave those to the others that might specialize in them. Over 90% of our business is Wedding Receptions, the other 10%? Corporate events, Holiday parties, Anniversary celebrations and other elegant affairs.

Some may SAY they specialize in Weddings... Test them out... Call them up and ask them if they specialize in "kids parties" or "sweet 16's" or such... If they say they do, then they probably don't specialize in anything! Then call us and ask us... You already know the answer... In fact, if you are looking for those kinds of DJs we will be happy to refer you to those that ARE specialists in those areas...

Call us and schedule a meeting (no cost and NO pressure) and we'll sit down and go over all the details and design a custom package just for you. After all, you shouldn't have to pay for things you DON'T want, right? Sometimes a package isn't really a package, it's just a way for someone to charge more. We won't do that to you! With Amazing Sounds you will get what was promised at the price quoted on your agreement.

Call us today at 805-382-4676

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow Amazing Sounds Mobile DJs on

10 Reviews for Amazing Sounds Mobile DJs

Amazing sounds was just that Amazing! Debbie was such a professional from the first time we met with her. She coordinated every step and thought of many things we did not think of. She made my daughters day perfect. They encouraged and engaged everyone at the wedding and were on top of every step to ensure we had time for every perfect detail. They made sure every guest had a great time. My daughters wedding was so special compared to my son's wedding 2 years ago when we hired a different DJ and wedding planner. Amazing Sounds made an Amazing difference.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

As the Father of the Bride, I found Amazing Sounds really was AMAZING! Debbie's coordination was absolutely invaluable in helping make sure everything ran smoothly. She always had her bag of tricks - which seemed to be full of everything. When my wife's dress hem fell out right before the wedding, Debbie fixed it. During the reception, the caterer forgot matches to light the burners under the banquet food...she had a lighter. She really helped my daughter stay calm as she was walking down the aisle. Debbie really was a god send.

And than there was her husband, Alan who was our MC. Not only was he fun and entertaining, he always knew when to get her friends involved and when to just let the music do it for him. And the music was great. They played songs that everybody really enjoyed - the dance floor was packed all night.

Would I recommend Amazing Sounds to my family and friends? We already hired them for our Holiday Party. Thanks Alan and Debbie for making such great memories...you really are Amazing!

Profile Picture User3767303, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

When I started looking for my vendors, my friends told me I should be careful because you really do get what you pay for, and this kind of scared me and I really thought the worst.

And than I called Amazing Sounds. As soon as I started talking with Debbie (who I later found out was one of the owners of the company), I really felt at ease. She sounded like she really cared about me and what I wanted. And I knew that I found the right DJ for my wedding. During our planning both her and her husband made lots of suggestions, and not just about the music, but how to save money too.

What was so great was, I didn't think my family liked to dance and boy was I wrong. Everybody was out there, even my Uncle John was dancing and he never dances.

Thanks to Amazing Sounds, my husband and I will remember the tons of fun.

Profile Picture User3768746, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1416422715806 flbparty05
220x220 sq 1416422722350 dsc00382

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
It's been a while but Amazing Sounds did an amazing job on the last wedding we worked together on.

Amazing sounds and Pure Joy Create a great team! They are the one of the best Mobile DJ's in the Santa Barbara area! http://www.weddingwire.com/WEB-INF/jsp/vendor/VendorEndorsementsList.jsp#

One of the classiest DJ business I've found. Highly recommended if you are in the area. ~ Tony (T Carter Music)

Faaaabulous! Would recommend with highly!

Through our mutual affiliation with the American DJ Association I have had the opportunity to work with Alan and Debbie McKenzie of Amazing Sounds. I never cease to be impressed by their knowledge of the wedding industry and their ability to deliver everything they promise to their clients. If you are looking for a professional DJ in the Ventura County/Santa Barbara county area you should definitely consider their services. Listen to their presentation/consultation. They are true professionals.

62 PROS I KNOW