30536 I Ave, Adel, IA 50003 Map · Phone number

About Amavi Studio Design Co.

If you are looking for a meaningful, authentic design, that withholds stories of adventure to celebrate your next life change or business, you have come to the right place.

Hello! I am Emily,

Founder of Amavi Studio!

I am a graphic designer & photographer who lets my wanderlust inspire my life. My goal in life is pretty simple: to live an authentic life, celebrating what makes me happy. Personally, I am inspired by my adventures traveling the world and celebrating the natural beauty of life.

After letting adulthood rip away my passion for life, I decided to take a risk, escape the norm, and discover what made me truly happy. A year or so later, here I stand... bouncing from country to country letting my adventures inspire authentic designs for you! I started Amavi Studio based on the meaning of Amavi: I have loved. This phrase has been the motto of my life from day one. Doing everything with love and living authentically. For me, its not just about capturing an image or creating a design, it's about telling an authentic and inspiring story, something that is raw and filled with genuine passion.

My designs are not just trends of the latest and greatest, they are filled with my personal stories of wanderlust. These designs are created through the patterns, shapes, cultures, and landscapes that I encounter throughout my adventures. I promise to share with you these adventures to make your celebration even more authentic and honest. My passion in life is not only to create designs from my experiences, but also to inspire you to live a life you love, celebrating every aspect of it. And that is why I choose to put myself, my adventures, and my heart into each and every design Amavi Studio makes. I believe that everyone has the ability to live an authentic life; we just have to be brave enough to find it and stand up for it.

Follow Amavi Studio Design Co. on