Fowler Design Co. Invitations

Norfolk, NE View map Visit website

Welcome to Fowler Invitations! We specialize in designing stellar stationery for all budgets! From semi-custom to totally custom designs and save the dates to programs. But, that's not all.

Did you know our prices almost always beat Shutterfly WITH their 50% off sale? PLUS every order gets:

FREE shipping
FREE envelopes and
FREE premium papers.

Stunning quality - for less than our leading competitors. Check out how we compare here.

How do we do it?

Well... let's just say it took a LOT of negotiating. We negotiated printing pricing with some of thee best printing companies in the U.S. (some of which even print for Minted). Back in my younger days ;) I actually use to work for one of these printing companies which is how I learned about the stationery business from the inside out. I know wedding stationery from the very beginning steps to the very end.

Flash forward to today and we have contracts with specific printers and vendors to make sure that our quality is exactly like that of our competitors but for a better price. Every couple should be able to experience the wedding of the dreams and we want to give that experience!

Now let's design something amazing!

-Leah Fowler (Owner | Founder)

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Fowler Design Co. Invitations 1
Exclusive
Fowler Design Co. Invitations 2
Discount

Get $20 off your Wedding Invite order of $150 of more!

Pricing

Team

Leah Fowler
Leah Fowler
Owner | Founder

Hello there! Here's three key points you need to know about me: I love new sharpies, sushi, and weddings! Oh and I really, really love LOVE!
I respect and value all types of couples and one of my greatest joys is watching my past clients evolve in their marriages. From the arguments over laundry ;) to the families that have grown from past couples. I may not cure cancer or save the polar bears, but I do feel that I have one of thee best jobs. I absolutely am living out my childhood dreams.

Kati B
Kati B
Stationery Designer | Consultant

Hello! I joined Fowler Invitations in 2022 after previously interning in 2020. I love neutral colors, boho vibes and I'm a sucker for the color "terra cotta." I also love, LOVE! Getting to work with clients and creating their dream wedding with stationery that fits them is everything to me!

1400 N 9th St. (appt only) We do Zoom + Get Free Samples! Norfolk, NE, 68701

M-F 9-5, In-person meetings by appointment only.
Location of (Fowler Design Co. Invitations)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding