By Invitation Only

West Des Moines, IA View map

We specialize in custom design of wedding and event stationary suites. Our mission is to give our clients what they didn't know they wanted. To take their inspiration to the next level, delivering something far beyond their expectations. We pride ourselves in being creative not only in design but also working within budget parameters. I love to create high fashion stationery suites that are fresh, captivating and en vogue!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

• User2242386 2+ years ago
    When I got the invitation for my best friend's wedding a year ago, I immediately commented on how beautiful and unique they were. She told me about Laura's Etsy shop - and it was an easy choice to go with Laura for my own invitations! We decided on the Astoria wedding invite suite, which perfectly captures our modern but elegant style. Laura was a pleasure to work with and the process of ordering and proofing the invitations was very easy. Best of all, the quality for the price is unbeatable!
  • Mrs. Bauer
    Lindsey Married on 10/11/2014
    I cannot begin to tell you how many hours I spent searching for the perfect save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards, and I was beyond thrilled when I found By Invitation Only on Etsy. I ordered the Miranda II Vintage Luggage Tag Invitation Suite and the accompanying save the date and thank you cards. Laura was WONDERFUL to work with, very accommodating, and quick to respond on all inquiries.

What I ordered through her would have easily cost double or triple at most of the other places I looked at, and the quality was very impressive. A lot of people were shocked to learn I used an Etsy shop as they looked so professionally done (actually, they turned out better than a lot of the samples I got from Zazzle and those type of sites). We received a TON of compliments on everything, and several people said they were the best invitations that they have received as a guest. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    Chris Married on 05/31/2014
    Invitations are tricky... they are your wedding's "first impression" but they are also thrown away by most guests. With that said, picking them out can be an emotional rollercoaster!

It was a pleasure working with Laura. The initial order form she sent me was a bit daunting due to the customizability of her products, but she was there to step me through the whole process. I chose to purchase digital calligraphy for outer envelope return address and guest address, inner envelope guest names, and RSVP envelope address. It was well worth the price.

In the end, we were able to stay way below my budget and I received so many compliments on our suite!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

131 5TH STREET West Des Moines, IA, 50265

M-F 9-5 CST
Location of (By Invitation Only)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding