Des Moines, IA 50313 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gatherie Creative

At Gatherie Creative, it is our passion to hand-craft every element of our designs to tell your story, reflect your inspirations & impress your guests. We strive to help make your wedding planning process absolutely effortless!

Follow Gatherie Creative on

fullsuite
img5428

2 Reviews for Gatherie Creative

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Cassie on our wedding invitation suite. Cassie was able to take a vision that I could hardly articulate and create exactly what I was looking for. Throughout the design process, Cassie was always open to my feedback and suggestions and also gave me welcomed advice based on her experience in the industry. Overall, Gatherie always had open lines of communication that allowed everything to go smoothly and timely. I would definitely recommend Gatherie to any bride looking for a personalized experience and a wedding suite that is both beautiful and unique.

Dawn · Married on 05/20/2016

Gatherie Creative designed all of the materials and invitations for my daughter's wedding and I was in awe of the beauty and craftsmanship behind their work. Very unique and custom! So pleasant to work with! I wish I knew about them for my wedding....

Gatherie Creative Pricing

Gatherie Creative Price Rates

Gatherie Creative FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50