Amani na Uwazi

Summertown, TN View map Visit website
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

Operating out of Summertown, Tennessee, Amani Na Uwazi is a wedding planning company serving clients of all backgrounds and beliefs. The team behind this business is a same-sex couple and delight to help other couples wed under the banner of love. It's one of their main goals to give every couple peace on their special day.

Amani Na Uwazi offers a range of wedding packages for you to choose from. Their most comprehensive collection is called the Maliki Package. This option is ideal for those who want a helping hand from the moment they say yes. Other collections include partial guidance and month-of coordination. In addition to their wedding services, this team offers both photography and officiant services.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Deals

Amani na Uwazi 1
Exclusive
Amani na Uwazi 2
Discount

Being from military familes, we love everything about the Armed Services, therefore, all Military, Guard and veterans recieve a discount!

Amani na Uwazi 3
Discount

We love our Nurses and First Resonders. So to show our apprecation and thank you for everything you did, especially during the pandemic, we want to offer all nurses and first responders 20% off of all of our services!

Team

Jessica Schaub
Jessica Schaub
Owner

My name is Jessica. I am a certified wedding planner/coordinator, ordained minister and photographer. I started this business with my wife to help make your special day everything it could possible be.

During our adventure of planning our wedding, I have lived experienced the stressfulness that doing the planning brings. I have also felt the tension that it can put on the relationship.

We have also felt the discrimination that comes with being a same sex couple. Our #1 goal in starting this business was to ensure that no couple ever has to feel discriminated against or that they don't deserve to have a happy ending.

102 Nix Ln Summertown, TN, 38483
Location of (Amani na Uwazi)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding