555 Massachusetts Ave. 1419, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

19 Reviews for amandamoran.com

Sara · Married on 11/02/2018

I absolutely loved working with Amanda Moran and her partner Tracey Medorma for my wedding hair and makeup! Amanda (owner/hair) and Tracey (makeup artist) were not only extremely professional but charming, accommodating, and attentive—exactly what a bride needs a few hours before her wedding.

When I arrived for my hair and makeup trial, I wasn’t sure what I wanted but with their expertise, experience and patience they shaped the look for my wedding day. Amanda and Tracey were so patient with me and kept working until I was 100% happy.

On our wedding day I was relaxed and calm knowing that I was in the hands of such professionals. Having them on-site at the hotel took so much stress out of the day and it was a great way to spend quality time with my girlfriends and family. They completed hair and makeup for all five bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and flower girl. Everyone looked stunning and I was so extremely happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day! I highly recommend Amanda Moran and Tracey Medorma!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2012

Amanda did an amazing job with her colleague, Debi, at my wedding. She and Debi did the hairstyles of 14 women. Everyone looked stunning. As the bride, I was very happy. Amanda came all the way from DC to Baltimore and despite terrible traffic arrived with a great attitude and finished on time. Amanda was able to incorporate a hairpiece into my style exactly the way I had envisioned it. She worked to make it perfect it and to make me 100% satisfied. I received countless compliments throughout the evening. I couldn't be happier with the job Amanda did on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Dee · Married on 05/27/2012

Amanda took care of hair and makeup for me, my Maid of Honor and my sister. She made it so easy, by coming to my Maid of Honor's house, so we could all be together in a relaxed setting. Amanda was very creative with the hairstyles (I lef it up to her to make recommendations on what worked best) and she was pleasant and so fun to work with! I definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 06/18/2012