Amanda Souders Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,050 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,050 Most Popular Price

Amanda Souders Photography is a wedding photography studio located in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania. These photographers will collect every joyous moment from beginning to end. Amanda Souders Photography is a full-service studio and will work with you during the engagement session, preparing your timeline, and much more.

Amanda Souders Photography is a passionate company that offers a range of styles, including contemporary, photojournalistic, traditional, and natural. As part of their photography services, they provide engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress photoshoots. They will offer more than one photographer for your small rehearsal dinner or lavish ceremony. These photographers will also travel to any number of locations for your special day. Furthermore, they provide additional hours and final formats such as the following:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Prints
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,050

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Fallon
    Fallon F. Married on 10/09/2021

Fallon G. (Bride)

There are not enough incredible things I can say about Amanda. She was the first vendor we decided on and was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! Amanda is kind, caring, flexible, professional, so talented and just all around amazing! At our engagement photos, she had us laughing and feeling natural in front of the camera even though we both feel pretty awkward normally. She captured our love so well and we felt like we left with a new friend! I was so excited to see her when she arrived at our wedding, and not just because she was there to take some gorgeous photos, but because I was excited to share our day with her! She was so encouraging during the whole wedding, and an absolute BLAST to hang out with on the dance floor. I was sad to say goodbye, and my husband and I are looking for any reason to hang out with her again soon. Plus, she delivered our sneak peek in just a few days and they’re better than I dreamed!

I would love to live my wedding day over and over, and if I could, I would choose Amanda every single time.
    Morgan S. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing Experience

I loved working with Amanda! She did an incredible job on our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She followed through with all my crazy request for the wedding pictures and responded in a timely manner to all emails and texts. I love her style of editing for picture, they look more natural! Amanda was also amazing with my nephew who was under 2 at the wedding, she got great shots of him! We will be using Amanda again as more life events occur for us.
    Tessa A. Married on 07/08/2021

Souders for President!

Amanda and her team of talented photographers are truly the best of the best. Not only will they capture every amazing moment of your big day, but they will work to make sure every shot you want happens. For example, I found a shot on Pinterest that Amanda said, "In 11 years of photography I've never done this before, but I'll do it for you!" And she did - and it was awesome. The #1 reason why we chose Amanda to be our photographer is because the passion and love she has for her job shines through. She is full of light and we only wanted the most positive of energy surrounding us on our wedding day. She's the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

JesSmith Designs JesSmith Designs Wedding Invitations

Amanda Souders is an extremely talented photographer who puts the needs of her clients first. You can tell that her work is her passion, and pays attention to every last detail of all milestones she has the pleasure of capturing. She is one of the BEST in the area, and I am honored to be able to often work with her!

ThunderKiss Entertainment ThunderKiss Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amanda goes above and beyond for all of her clients and is a pleasure to work with!! She is extremely professional and brings a positive attitude along with the best equipment to capture all of the special moments at every wedding! HIGHLY recommended by ThunderKiss Entertainment and DJ Tommy Gunn!

Matt Klinger Photography Matt Klinger Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda is a great photographer, very personable and professional. I chose her to photograph my own wedding and wasn't disappointed. She's got a great business plan and a wonderful demeanor with everyone she's around. The photos she produced were everything we wanted and more! I would recommend anyone to work with her.

98 S. Cherry Lane Dillsburg, PA, 17019
Location of (Amanda Souders Photography)

Amanda Souders Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amanda Souders Photography include in the starting price?

Amanda Souders Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Amanda Souders Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amanda Souders Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Amanda Souders Photography offer?

Amanda Souders Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Amanda Souders Photography offer?

Amanda Souders Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amanda Souders Photography offer for wedding events?

Amanda Souders Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amanda Souders Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amanda Souders Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding