Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

91 Reviews for Amanda Souders Photography

91 Amanda Souders Photography Reviews
  • nicole

nicole · Getting married on 06/08/2019

We absolutely love working with Amanda. She makes you feel very comfortable and every minute of our session was a blast. She took so many amazing pictures for our engagement session, I cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!!

Amy Byers · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding review

We loved our relationship with Amanda and Amanda. However did not have the pleasure of Amanda sounders to be one of our photographers for our wedding in return they had a fellow second photographer that worked with Amanda Howard that I personally did not care for. She was not personalable and missed a bunch of our photos.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Amanda was so great to work with from the very beginning. She was quick to respond to emails and she was extremely organized and helpful throughout the planning process. We had Amanda and Rachael on our wedding day and they were so fun and energetic, our guests loved them! Amanda posted a sneak peek the very next day, which we absolutely loved! Amanda did our engagement session, which turned out perfect so I knew that our wedding album would be just as fantastic and we were not disappointed! So happy that we chose Amanda as our photographer! :)

Alice · Married on 08/12/2018

We knew from our first meeting with Amanda that she would be our photographer - we loved her personality (so down to earth and fun!) and she went way above and beyond to help us create a potential day-of timeline during that meeting, before we'd even decided to choose her as our photographer. We aren't usually comfortable with having tons of photos taken and we had a very small and "non traditional" wedding, but Amanda really made us comfortable with the process, managed our day-of photos with everyone else SO smoothly, and was super flexible with the way we did our ceremony, first look, etc., and we ADORE our pictures!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Amanda is absolutely amazing to work with and I love the quality of her work. It poured the day of our wedding but she was able to help make it an amazing day regardless of the weather. She has been our photographer for family pictures and I will continue to go back and recommend her!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me start off by saying that if I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would in a heartbeat! From the moment I saw Amanda's beautiful work, I knew that I wanted to book her for our wedding. Her pictures were so amazing, and had the exact look that we were going for. This feeling was solidified when I got the opportunity to have a video chat consultation with her. I was out of state due to my job, so I couldn't meet with her in person, but she wanted to make sure that she would be the right fit as our photographer. To say that she was the right fit would be a HUGE understatement! Her personality is so incredibly genuine and I felt as though I was chatting with a friend. This being said, her level of professionalism can't be beat! We decided to book both Amanda and her business partner for our Big Day.
    We met Amanda for the first time in person for our engagement session. We were both a little nervous since we had never had professional photos done before, but she made us feel so comfortable and we honestly couldn't stop laughing! These made for some genuinely amazing (and happy!) photos that we used for our Save the Dates! After we left our engagement session, my (then) fiancé and I couldn't stop talking about how excited we were that we had her as our Wedding Photographer.
    Before the Big Day, my (then) fiancé and I met up with Amanda again at her office and discussed what shots were important to us and any other details that were needed. She was also a HUGE help in squaring away our timeline!
    On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have asked for anyone better as a photographer! They were both on time, professional, full of energy, and SO MANY of our guests commented on how wonderful they both were! My Dad also mentioned that they were "stealthy" while still managing to get the perfect shots! The best surprise was the fact that we got a preview of our wedding album THE NEXT DAY! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda Souders Photography!

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

I chose Amanda Souders because her pictures were beautiful and her prices were affordable. Amanda is always professional and was easy to communicate with throughout my entire wedding process. My engagement pictures were amazing. She is extremely organized and always prepared. She has an awesome personality and she is extremely talented. Her 2nd photographer (also named Amanda) was present on my wedding day and I can’t say enough about how well they work together. I have not received my finished wedding photos yet, but my sneak peek was more than I could have imagined. I am so glad I chose Amanda Souders and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was absolutely amazing from the time we first met to discuss her process and pricing. Of course, we decided to go with her based on seeing her work and her bubbly, fun personality! She was so easy to work with and would do anything for us to make our experience perfect, from the engagement session to the big day. She was WONDERFUL with our 2 year old flower girl (who did not want to look at the camera at all) and ended up getting great pictures with her! She was extremely quick to respond to any questions I had and gets her sneak peaks to you within just a coulple day. I would absolutely, 100% recommend her to anyone!

Amanda Souders Photography 1
    Amanda Souders Photography 2

Mike · Married on 06/03/2018

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with. We are so happy with our decision to go with her for our wedding. She was great with all of our guests, made the pictures fun and was a pleasure to be around. We received our pictures and they are wonderful. If you live in Central PA, look no further!

Michelle · Married on 02/23/2018

They are wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them. When we received our wedding album I was in love with all the pictures. Both the Amanda's are so friendly and down to earth, made my wedding day so stress free.

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

I booked Amanda Souders Photography for my wedding. Amanda Souders was so helpful, responsive, and an overall pleasure to work with from the start. She helped me map out my entire wedding timeline and her experience with doing lots of weddings really showed. We didn't do engagement photos so the first time my husband & I met Amanda and Amanda was the day of our wedding, but it felt like we'd already known each other. They made us so comfortable in front of the camera (which is a hard task for the two of us!) and had so many great poses and shots in mind for us to do. We received our sneak peek of photos less than a week after the wedding and the photos are gorgeous! And we received the rest of the photos a month later as promised and couldn't be happier with all of the photos! They really are stunning photographs. Couldn't be happier with choosing Amanda Souders Photography and highly recommend them!!

Amanda Souders Photography 3
    Amanda Souders Photography 4

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

I could never say enough wonderful things about Amanda Souders. She is marvelous! I had researched 52 other photographers before I found Amanda, and I knew immediately that I wanted her to be the one I worked with on my wedding day. Once she Skyped with my husband and I, we booked her that day. Her personality is downright magical. Our engagement session was a blast, and she made us feel so comfortable. I was so comfortable with her, in fact, that I went to her for boudoir pictures as well (also amazing!). On the day of the wedding, Amanda had a timeline to keep everything flowing nicely. Both Amanda and her second shooter, Shannon Karmel, felt like they were part of the family! We received our sneak peek images 3 days after the wedding, and our entire album a little over a month after our big day. The pictures are stunning; Amanda has such talent for bringing out the best in everyone! If you are in the market for a wedding photographer, do yourself a favor - pick Amanda Souders Photography to capture your day!

Casey · Married on 09/16/2017

Just the perfect photographer :)

Renee · Married on 08/26/2017

Amanda was wonderful to work with, and her work is incredible! We did an engagement session with her, and she and Amanda also photographed our wedding. Her style is unique, as she doesn't just capture traditional or candid photos. She makes an effort to get to know her clients, and we felt so comfortable working with her during both sessions and had trust and confidence that she would capture every moment perfectly on our wedding day. She did not disappoint - we absolutely love our photographs. We chose the classic package option. The leather-bound album is gorgeous - I would highly recommend it. Amanda was very open to any requests we had during sessions and was always quick to respond via email. She's the best!

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2017

Amanda Souders Photography is absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, to our engagement photos, to our final album we have nothing but 5 star reviews all the way around! Both Amanda's are so sweet, fun, help to keep you relaxed and produce amazing work. Nothing but joy with everything!!

Christina · Married on 06/11/2017

Amanda was great to work with! She had a great attitude all day. When we saw the finished work we were even more impressed!

Raelynn · Married on 06/03/2017

Amanda is amazing at what she does! I am so happy I found her for our wedding!!! Even when we had to change our date due to venue issues she still was available and flexible!!! She always responded right away and she kept my mind at ease throughout the wedding day!! She truly is an amazing photographer! Her second shooter amanda also is great! She helped me keep my dress aligned and was just all around amazing! Our photos came out incredible!! I highly recommend amanda souders photography to all new brides! Not only was she our photographer, but now she is a great friend :) thank you so much amanda for everything, you are the best !

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2017

Both amanda's were wonderful! We were so pleased with our pictures and the service they provided us! They are both very personable and friendly and captured some amazing moments! We would highly recommend these wonderful ladies!! Thanks again for helping us make our memories last forever!

Ashlee · Married on 04/22/2017

Amanda and her team were excellent to work with! We had a blast on our wedding day with Amanda and her assistant Rachel! We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Jenn · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't think I can even express how amazing Amanda and Amanda are! It was a last minute thing to have them shoot our wedding, but honestly can say that it made my special day perfect! I had a ton of Pinterest ideas of pictures I wanted and they made sure I got every single one and they made them even better than I could imagine. They were a blast to work with and I can guarantee I will be working with them in the future - babies ;) -!! I knew the pictures were going to turn out amazing when they were taking them, but when I got them back I was speechless. We got to relive our day alll over again from a different perspective and it was absolutely amazing! I sincerely recommend them everyone!!!! Thanks again guys!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

We had a great experience working with Amanda Souders! Both she and Amanda Howard were professional, fun, flexible, and took great photos the day of our wedding. They even went above and beyond and drove me and my bridesmaids to the venue! Amanda was easy to work from my initial contact to receiving our photos. We really appreciated how quickly she put up a sneak peak and turned around our wedding photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Rick · Married on 09/24/2016

Amanda is amazing!! She is so personal with everyone but at times like she's not even there!! I would recommend her for any event not just wedding. I give her a 5 star rating!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

The ABSOLUTE BEST photographer. Amanda has been a part of my life since I was just a little middle school brat! Having her and Shannon shoot my wedding was natural, comfortable, and enjoyable. They caught every magical moment my husband and I shared along with our families. I couldn't have been more honored to have someone who is so personal capture our wedding day. Not only did we use Amanda for our wedding, she also did our engagement photos. Again, we were left speechless with these photos! You not only receive outstanding photos, her response times, professionalism, and overall character are out of this world! Wishing we lived closer so that we could use her more frequently! Again, if you're looking for a personal, down to earth, and over all excellent photographer, you CANNOT go wrong with Amanda and her team!

Tara · Married on 07/03/2016

Amanda Souders and Amanda Howard did our engagement shoot and we were very disappointed when we learned Amanda Howard was booked for another wedding the same day as ours. After the engagement shoot though we knew Amanda Souders and her second photographer would do great. When we discovered that Amanda Howard would be able to do our wedding as well, Dominico and I both were so excited. Our engagement pictures were beatiful and we couldn't wait to see what they had in store for us for our wedding day. Our wedding pictures were just as amazing. Dom and I were so happy with them. Both Amanda's have great personalities, are excellent to work with and so easy going. We love them both as people and as photogrphers. They both did great with keeping the bridal party up with the time line and also accommodated us when we went out of time line! They compliment each other so well! Money well spent! We will cherish our wedding photos forever! Great price for two photographers! Amanda also is very quick to respond to emails, texts or phone calls. Dom and I look forward to booking family pictures with both Amanda's!!