Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

109 | Dillsburg, PA

109 Reviews for Amanda Souders Photography

Tessa A. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Souders for President!

Amanda and her team of talented photographers are truly the best of the best. Not only will they capture every amazing moment of your big day, but they will work to make sure every shot you want happens. For example, I found a shot on Pinterest that Amanda said, "In 11 years of photography I've never done this before, but I'll do it for you!" And she did - and it was awesome. The #1 reason why we chose Amanda to be our photographer is because the passion and love she has for her job shines through. She is full of light and we only wanted the most positive of energy surrounding us on our wedding day. She's the best!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Allison

Allison R. · Married on 12/09/2020

Amanda Souders Photography is an absolute delight!

Everything about working with Amanda S. was an absolute dream! She takes spectacular pictures and is so fun to work with! She totally makes you feel comfortable and beautiful in front of a camera. Having someone as wonderful as she is made one less thing to worry about when wedding planning. She is the perfect blend blend of friendly and professional. I loved every minute I got to work with her and recommend her to everyone I can! Working with her is a decision you will never regret!

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Kelly

Kelly L. · Married on 10/16/2020

5/5 stars is NOT enough!!!

To any bride searching for a photographer - STOP. Seriously, stop. And book Amanda Souders right now!!! I cannot possibly say enough nice things about Amanda, our experience with her has been amazing. Amanda did our engagement session, my boudoir shoot, and now our wedding. Her work is freaking out of this world. She was hands down one of the best decisions I made when wedding planning. Amanda will make you feel so comfortable, even my husband who is awkward having his photo taken was relaxed and laughing through the process. She has the best personality and works so incredibly hard to make sure you have the best photos possible. She is genuinely one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet. After this process she isn't just our photographer, but our friend. I'm screaming this as loud as possible - BOOK HER NOW!! I swear you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Elisa

Elisa C. · Married on 08/07/2020

COVID Wedding Take 5

I can't rave about Amanda Sounder Photography enough and thank Amanda enough for the photos that finally were able to capture our special day. My husband and I had to change our wedding plans about 5 times due to COVID. We went from suppose to getting married at our venue on May 23 with having 135 people to moving the date to August 7 (which was the anniversary of our first date); to shrinking the number of guests; to having a backyard wedding at my parents' house; then to finally having an intimate ceremony in my parents' family room in front of the fireplace due to rain. Fortunately my husband and I have the personalities to just roll with things and lucky enough Amanda was too!
    Prior to all changes in plans, Amanda was helpful with helping us organize and come up with who/what/where and explaining the how our day was going to roll. Until..... COVID HIT.... And all that planning we did went out the window. I was really anxious with having to replan everything b/c there is that fear that one of the vendors may not be able to accommodate the change. Amanda was really good about it b/c she was determined to work with us and make something wor for us.
    For our big day Amanda made us feel at ease; especially with my husband who hates getting his picture taken (unless there is a fish in it). When I look at the pictures she took, I can recall exactly what was said and the laughs we had which is exactly what I wanted out of the photos. She was awesome at posing us as well as capturing those candid moments (which typically are my favorite pics).
    We can't thank her enough for being so flexible with us, the beautiful photos, and even trucking out all the way to Bucks County for us.

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith W. · Married on 06/20/2020

Book amanda now!

Booking Amanda as our wedding photographer was the best wedding decision I made! She is phenomenal. When originally researching wedding photographers, I was hooked on the fantastic quality of her pictures but also how genuinely happy and real the couples looked in the photos. They all looked like they were having the time of their life, and yes I know it's their wedding day, but Amanda's approach to wedding photography makes you laugh, smile, giggle, use Batman voices, and so much more. You truly have SO MUCH FUN while taking your photos. Amanda is positive, bubbly, uplifting, and makes you feel like you've known her all your life throughout the planning meetings, engagement sessions, and on wedding day. Receiving my wedding gallery from Amanda was like reliving my wedding day all over again, that is how perfectly she captured all of the big moments and the small moments, too! I can't thank Amanda enough for making my wedding dreams come true, and capturing the moments beautifully so I can reflect back on the day forever. If you want to have a blast during planning, genuinely smile and laugh during your photos, and have beautiful quality work to look back on for forever, BOOK AMANDA NOW. It'll be the best decision you make!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Erica

Erica H. · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Photographer

Amanda and her team made my husband and I feel so at ease during our wedding process. Being a bride during COVID, my wedding date had to be changed two different times and she made me feel SO comfortable. She was so flexible and committed to being the very best for us. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Kyla K. · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Amanda is so great. We laughed so much during our engagement and wedding photos. She can put any couple at ease and make them look amazing in photos! She is incredibly professional but also able to relate to you on a personal level. I would recommend Amanda’s services to ANYONE getting married.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kala

Kala S. · Married on 10/27/2019

Amanda is the best!

Amanda is personable, fun, flexible, and very professional. She really cares about her clients and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera! She provided us with 446 photos from our wedding day and there was not one photo that I did not absolutely love! She made taking pictures fun and she was very efficient time wise. You could not ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazingness

I can not say who much I truly loved working with both Amandas! So sweet and so energetic lol They made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. And the pictures... OMG.... AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend Amanda Souders Photography for your family events!!! ❤❤❤

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kate · Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful made our day

Very professional and love her energy. We could stop laughing

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Jill

Jill K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Pictures!

I cannot say enough kind words about Amanda. She was amazing from start to finish, and was always such a joy to be around. Her, Amanda, and Rachel were all amazing to deal with. They were so nice and made us feel so comfortable when we were taking pictures. We also go the photo booth at our wedding and that was such a hit! Our guests had so much fun taking pictures as well as taking videos for us in the photo booth. We are so obsessed with our pictures too! I’m soooo glad she was able to be a part of my wedding, and capture our day :)

Sent on 12/01/2019

Erin G. · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredibly memorable

Amanda and her team are absolutely incredible. Not only do they support you on your big day but they help you coordinate your day. She was incredibly organized with every aspect, from the time line to keeping a list of every individual that you wanted pictures with. The quality of her work is astounding. The pictures are clear and capture the moments perfectly. She can make the most “unphoto-genic” person look like they are a model and have been posing for years. She also captures moments that tell a story. Her photos take you back to the exact moment in your day and bring back all of the wonderful emotions that come along with it. I would highly recommend her due to not only her stunning work but her wonderful heart and care that your day is everything that you wanted.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2019

Amanda & Amanda were Outstanding!

I found Amanda Souders Photography on Instagram when I was first engaged and I loved her work. We reached out to multiple photographers and met with one other, but ultimately we felt Amanda was the best fit. She had such positive energy, was organized, and her rates were reasonable for what we wanted. I’m so glad we did engagement photos with her too because it gave us good practice getting comfortable in front of the camera. She has you do some funny things that may sound ridiculous, but then you see the pictures and realize that your smiles are so genuine because of all the laughter. On our wedding day Amanda Souders and Amanda Howard worked their magic, and the photographs are just priceless! They even calmed my nerves when it began to rain right before my first look. They found the one dry spot under a tree for us to get our photos, and then the rain cleared up for the ceremony! Thank you Amanda & Amanda for helping us capture all the moments from our wedding that we’d been dreaming of!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Cheryl · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best Decision I made for my Wedding

Amanda Sounders Photography was by far one of the best decision I made when it came to my wedding. I am the girl that HATES to have my photo taken. I never look at the camera, I’m not photogenic by any means but when I saw my wedding photos my jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe the girl looking back at the camera was me. My lead photographer Rachael couldn’t have done a better job if she tried. She was so supportive, optimistic, friendly, and soooooo outgoing. She blended herself so well into my day that half time I don’t know she was around. My day would not have been as spectacular nor would have it been captured so beautifully if I had chosen any other photographer.

Thank you so much, Amanda, Rachael, and Shannon for all the attention to detail and all the hard work you put in for my wedding.

Brad and I are so happy with our photos. If we could we would give you 1 million stars and it still wouldn’t be enough ❤️ ⭐️

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

We absolutely love working with Amanda. She makes you feel very comfortable and every minute of our session was a blast. She took so many amazing pictures for our engagement session, I cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent photographer

Amanda is a wonderful photographer and handled our engagement and wedding photos. Amanda and Rachael were an excellent team at our wedding and helped make everything run smoothly. They were patient, fun and creative. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Stacey · Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommend!

Amanda was awesome! Seriously, so happy that we chose her to capture our day. She was attentive, energetic, super organized and our pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Amy B. · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding review

We loved our relationship with Amanda and Amanda. However did not have the pleasure of Amanda sounders to be one of our photographers for our wedding in return they had a fellow second photographer that worked with Amanda Howard that I personally did not care for. She was not personalable and missed a bunch of our photos.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Amanda was so great to work with from the very beginning. She was quick to respond to emails and she was extremely organized and helpful throughout the planning process. We had Amanda and Rachael on our wedding day and they were so fun and energetic, our guests loved them! Amanda posted a sneak peek the very next day, which we absolutely loved! Amanda did our engagement session, which turned out perfect so I knew that our wedding album would be just as fantastic and we were not disappointed! So happy that we chose Amanda as our photographer! :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alice · Married on 08/12/2018

We knew from our first meeting with Amanda that she would be our photographer - we loved her personality (so down to earth and fun!) and she went way above and beyond to help us create a potential day-of timeline during that meeting, before we'd even decided to choose her as our photographer. We aren't usually comfortable with having tons of photos taken and we had a very small and "non traditional" wedding, but Amanda really made us comfortable with the process, managed our day-of photos with everyone else SO smoothly, and was super flexible with the way we did our ceremony, first look, etc., and we ADORE our pictures!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Amanda is absolutely amazing to work with and I love the quality of her work. It poured the day of our wedding but she was able to help make it an amazing day regardless of the weather. She has been our photographer for family pictures and I will continue to go back and recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me start off by saying that if I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would in a heartbeat! From the moment I saw Amanda's beautiful work, I knew that I wanted to book her for our wedding. Her pictures were so amazing, and had the exact look that we were going for. This feeling was solidified when I got the opportunity to have a video chat consultation with her. I was out of state due to my job, so I couldn't meet with her in person, but she wanted to make sure that she would be the right fit as our photographer. To say that she was the right fit would be a HUGE understatement! Her personality is so incredibly genuine and I felt as though I was chatting with a friend. This being said, her level of professionalism can't be beat! We decided to book both Amanda and her business partner for our Big Day.
    We met Amanda for the first time in person for our engagement session. We were both a little nervous since we had never had professional photos done before, but she made us feel so comfortable and we honestly couldn't stop laughing! These made for some genuinely amazing (and happy!) photos that we used for our Save the Dates! After we left our engagement session, my (then) fiancé and I couldn't stop talking about how excited we were that we had her as our Wedding Photographer.
    Before the Big Day, my (then) fiancé and I met up with Amanda again at her office and discussed what shots were important to us and any other details that were needed. She was also a HUGE help in squaring away our timeline!
    On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have asked for anyone better as a photographer! They were both on time, professional, full of energy, and SO MANY of our guests commented on how wonderful they both were! My Dad also mentioned that they were "stealthy" while still managing to get the perfect shots! The best surprise was the fact that we got a preview of our wedding album THE NEXT DAY! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda Souders Photography!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

I chose Amanda Souders because her pictures were beautiful and her prices were affordable. Amanda is always professional and was easy to communicate with throughout my entire wedding process. My engagement pictures were amazing. She is extremely organized and always prepared. She has an awesome personality and she is extremely talented. Her 2nd photographer (also named Amanda) was present on my wedding day and I can’t say enough about how well they work together. I have not received my finished wedding photos yet, but my sneak peek was more than I could have imagined. I am so glad I chose Amanda Souders and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was absolutely amazing from the time we first met to discuss her process and pricing. Of course, we decided to go with her based on seeing her work and her bubbly, fun personality! She was so easy to work with and would do anything for us to make our experience perfect, from the engagement session to the big day. She was WONDERFUL with our 2 year old flower girl (who did not want to look at the camera at all) and ended up getting great pictures with her! She was extremely quick to respond to any questions I had and gets her sneak peaks to you within just a coulple day. I would absolutely, 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Mike · Married on 06/03/2018

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with. We are so happy with our decision to go with her for our wedding. She was great with all of our guests, made the pictures fun and was a pleasure to be around. We received our pictures and they are wonderful. If you live in Central PA, look no further!

Sent on 07/17/2018