Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Fallon
    Fallon F. Married on 10/09/2021

Fallon G. (Bride)

There are not enough incredible things I can say about Amanda. She was the first vendor we decided on and was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! Amanda is kind, caring, flexible, professional, so talented and just all around amazing! At our engagement photos, she had us laughing and feeling natural in front of the camera even though we both feel pretty awkward normally. She captured our love so well and we felt like we left with a new friend! I was so excited to see her when she arrived at our wedding, and not just because she was there to take some gorgeous photos, but because I was excited to share our day with her! She was so encouraging during the whole wedding, and an absolute BLAST to hang out with on the dance floor. I was sad to say goodbye, and my husband and I are looking for any reason to hang out with her again soon. Plus, she delivered our sneak peek in just a few days and they’re better than I dreamed!

I would love to live my wedding day over and over, and if I could, I would choose Amanda every single time.
    Morgan S. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing Experience

I loved working with Amanda! She did an incredible job on our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She followed through with all my crazy request for the wedding pictures and responded in a timely manner to all emails and texts. I love her style of editing for picture, they look more natural! Amanda was also amazing with my nephew who was under 2 at the wedding, she got great shots of him! We will be using Amanda again as more life events occur for us.
    Tessa A. Married on 07/08/2021

Souders for President!

Amanda and her team of talented photographers are truly the best of the best. Not only will they capture every amazing moment of your big day, but they will work to make sure every shot you want happens. For example, I found a shot on Pinterest that Amanda said, "In 11 years of photography I've never done this before, but I'll do it for you!" And she did - and it was awesome. The #1 reason why we chose Amanda to be our photographer is because the passion and love she has for her job shines through. She is full of light and we only wanted the most positive of energy surrounding us on our wedding day. She's the best!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 06/05/2021

Thank you Amanda!!

We are so fortunate that Amanda was our wedding photographer! Amanda was so easy to talk to via video chat during the pandemic while we were in NC planning our MD wedding. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session and our pictures from the engagement and wedding are absolutely stunning! We loved that she was able to be flexible and think of some creative photos for us, as my husband broke his foot 2 weeks prior to the wedding and had to use a scooter!
    If you are looking for a photographer who will take beautiful but also keep you and your guests constantly laughing and smiling, we highly recommend Amanda!
    Thank you Amanda for all the beautiful pictures!!
  • Trevor
    Trevor Married on 05/22/2021

No Questions Asked, the Best you can get!

I have worked with Amanda in the past as a member of the wedding party at a wedding she worked, so it was a no brainer when I proposed to my fiancée (now wife) that we hire Amanda. To say she was great would be an understatement, we are still getting feedback from our wedding guests that Amanda and her staff were so professional and our guests were amazed that the photographers were on the dance floor with us catching the true fun of the night, the candids
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 12/09/2020

Amanda Souders Photography is an absolute delight!

Everything about working with Amanda S. was an absolute dream! She takes spectacular pictures and is so fun to work with! She totally makes you feel comfortable and beautiful in front of a camera. Having someone as wonderful as she is made one less thing to worry about when wedding planning. She is the perfect blend blend of friendly and professional. I loved every minute I got to work with her and recommend her to everyone I can! Working with her is a decision you will never regret!
  • Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 10/16/2020

5/5 stars is NOT enough!!!

To any bride searching for a photographer - STOP. Seriously, stop. And book Amanda Souders right now!!! I cannot possibly say enough nice things about Amanda, our experience with her has been amazing. Amanda did our engagement session, my boudoir shoot, and now our wedding. Her work is freaking out of this world. She was hands down one of the best decisions I made when wedding planning. Amanda will make you feel so comfortable, even my husband who is awkward having his photo taken was relaxed and laughing through the process. She has the best personality and works so incredibly hard to make sure you have the best photos possible. She is genuinely one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet. After this process she isn't just our photographer, but our friend. I'm screaming this as loud as possible - BOOK HER NOW!! I swear you will not regret it.
  • Elisa
    Elisa C. Married on 08/07/2020

COVID Wedding Take 5

I can't rave about Amanda Sounder Photography enough and thank Amanda enough for the photos that finally were able to capture our special day. My husband and I had to change our wedding plans about 5 times due to COVID. We went from suppose to getting married at our venue on May 23 with having 135 people to moving the date to August 7 (which was the anniversary of our first date); to shrinking the number of guests; to having a backyard wedding at my parents' house; then to finally having an intimate ceremony in my parents' family room in front of the fireplace due to rain. Fortunately my husband and I have the personalities to just roll with things and lucky enough Amanda was too!
    Prior to all changes in plans, Amanda was helpful with helping us organize and come up with who/what/where and explaining the how our day was going to roll. Until..... COVID HIT.... And all that planning we did went out the window. I was really anxious with having to replan everything b/c there is that fear that one of the vendors may not be able to accommodate the change. Amanda was really good about it b/c she was determined to work with us and make something wor for us.
    For our big day Amanda made us feel at ease; especially with my husband who hates getting his picture taken (unless there is a fish in it). When I look at the pictures she took, I can recall exactly what was said and the laughs we had which is exactly what I wanted out of the photos. She was awesome at posing us as well as capturing those candid moments (which typically are my favorite pics).
    We can't thank her enough for being so flexible with us, the beautiful photos, and even trucking out all the way to Bucks County for us.
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 08/01/2020

Hands down best decision we made for our wedding!!

Choosing Amanda to be our photographer was the best decision we ever made during our wedding planning. She was hands down an amazing person to work with throughout our planning and our 2 reschedules due to COVID. We just received our photos from our 7/31 wedding and they are magazine-worthy. Gorgeous doesn't even properly describe them. Amanda has a natural, documentary style that we love. She captures the beauty of the moment. We found Amanda online and met with her at her studio. We fell in love with her immediately - she was personable, fun, kind, and kept us laughing the whole time. We set up engagement photos - I told her I wanted to shoot them at a place in PA that is known for its flower fields. She messaged me before the date when she found out the flowers were starting to die, and suggested Longwood Gardens instead. It was a 2 hour drive for Amanda where as the first place was close in proximity to her. She wanted to make sure we got what we wanted and our photos turned out 100x better than they would have thanks to her suggestion. She also shot our COVID ceremony we had during 2020. She offered to drive to wherever we decided to have it because we were having trouble finding something last minute. She is extremely flexible and just wants more than anything to make her clients happy. She is great friends with our DJ and the four of us met for dinner at our favorite restaurant in PA to go over last minute details before our wedding this summer. We had a great time catching up over Blue Moons and Primanti sandwiches. Fast forward to our wedding, Amanda was completely on top of everything on our wedding day as always. She is organized, professional, and lovable. I asked for 2 specific shots ahead of time and she made sure to get them, even when I was running around and would have forgotten completely. She EVEN went out and bought a step stool the morning of the wedding to make sure the shot I wanted from above would happen. To say she goes above and beyond for you is an understatement. Amanda gives her all and it is obvious that she has found her calling and her passion in life. If we got married 100 more times, she would be our photographer every time. Do yourself a favor and book her!! Your photos will last for your lifetime and you want to make sure you choose the right person for the job.
  • Meredith
    Meredith W. Married on 06/20/2020

Book amanda now!

Booking Amanda as our wedding photographer was the best wedding decision I made! She is phenomenal. When originally researching wedding photographers, I was hooked on the fantastic quality of her pictures but also how genuinely happy and real the couples looked in the photos. They all looked like they were having the time of their life, and yes I know it's their wedding day, but Amanda's approach to wedding photography makes you laugh, smile, giggle, use Batman voices, and so much more. You truly have SO MUCH FUN while taking your photos. Amanda is positive, bubbly, uplifting, and makes you feel like you've known her all your life throughout the planning meetings, engagement sessions, and on wedding day. Receiving my wedding gallery from Amanda was like reliving my wedding day all over again, that is how perfectly she captured all of the big moments and the small moments, too! I can't thank Amanda enough for making my wedding dreams come true, and capturing the moments beautifully so I can reflect back on the day forever. If you want to have a blast during planning, genuinely smile and laugh during your photos, and have beautiful quality work to look back on for forever, BOOK AMANDA NOW. It'll be the best decision you make!
  • Erica
    Erica H. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Photographer

Amanda and her team made my husband and I feel so at ease during our wedding process. Being a bride during COVID, my wedding date had to be changed two different times and she made me feel SO comfortable. She was so flexible and committed to being the very best for us. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Can not recommend her enough!
    Kyla K. Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Amanda is so great. We laughed so much during our engagement and wedding photos. She can put any couple at ease and make them look amazing in photos! She is incredibly professional but also able to relate to you on a personal level. I would recommend Amanda’s services to ANYONE getting married.
  • Kala
    Kala S. Married on 10/27/2019

Amanda is the best!

Amanda is personable, fun, flexible, and very professional. She really cares about her clients and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera! She provided us with 446 photos from our wedding day and there was not one photo that I did not absolutely love! She made taking pictures fun and she was very efficient time wise. You could not ask for a better photographer!
  • Stacey
    Stacey Married on 10/13/2019

Amazingness

I can not say who much I truly loved working with both Amandas! So sweet and so energetic lol They made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. And the pictures... OMG.... AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend Amanda Souders Photography for your family events!!! ❤❤❤
    Kate Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful made our day

Very professional and love her energy. We could stop laughing
  • Jill
    Jill K. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Pictures!

I cannot say enough kind words about Amanda. She was amazing from start to finish, and was always such a joy to be around. Her, Amanda, and Rachel were all amazing to deal with. They were so nice and made us feel so comfortable when we were taking pictures. We also go the photo booth at our wedding and that was such a hit! Our guests had so much fun taking pictures as well as taking videos for us in the photo booth. We are so obsessed with our pictures too! I’m soooo glad she was able to be a part of my wedding, and capture our day :)
    Erin G. Married on 10/04/2019

Incredibly memorable

Amanda and her team are absolutely incredible. Not only do they support you on your big day but they help you coordinate your day. She was incredibly organized with every aspect, from the time line to keeping a list of every individual that you wanted pictures with. The quality of her work is astounding. The pictures are clear and capture the moments perfectly. She can make the most “unphoto-genic” person look like they are a model and have been posing for years. She also captures moments that tell a story. Her photos take you back to the exact moment in your day and bring back all of the wonderful emotions that come along with it. I would highly recommend her due to not only her stunning work but her wonderful heart and care that your day is everything that you wanted.
    Jessica Married on 09/13/2019

Amanda & Amanda were Outstanding!

I found Amanda Souders Photography on Instagram when I was first engaged and I loved her work. We reached out to multiple photographers and met with one other, but ultimately we felt Amanda was the best fit. She had such positive energy, was organized, and her rates were reasonable for what we wanted. I’m so glad we did engagement photos with her too because it gave us good practice getting comfortable in front of the camera. She has you do some funny things that may sound ridiculous, but then you see the pictures and realize that your smiles are so genuine because of all the laughter. On our wedding day Amanda Souders and Amanda Howard worked their magic, and the photographs are just priceless! They even calmed my nerves when it began to rain right before my first look. They found the one dry spot under a tree for us to get our photos, and then the rain cleared up for the ceremony! Thank you Amanda & Amanda for helping us capture all the moments from our wedding that we’d been dreaming of!
    Cheryl Married on 06/15/2019

The Best Decision I made for my Wedding

Amanda Sounders Photography was by far one of the best decision I made when it came to my wedding. I am the girl that HATES to have my photo taken. I never look at the camera, I’m not photogenic by any means but when I saw my wedding photos my jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe the girl looking back at the camera was me. My lead photographer Rachael couldn’t have done a better job if she tried. She was so supportive, optimistic, friendly, and soooooo outgoing. She blended herself so well into my day that half time I don’t know she was around. My day would not have been as spectacular nor would have it been captured so beautifully if I had chosen any other photographer.

Thank you so much, Amanda, Rachael, and Shannon for all the attention to detail and all the hard work you put in for my wedding.

Brad and I are so happy with our photos. If we could we would give you 1 million stars and it still wouldn’t be enough ❤️ ⭐️
    Sarah Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent photographer

Amanda is a wonderful photographer and handled our engagement and wedding photos. Amanda and Rachael were an excellent team at our wedding and helped make everything run smoothly. They were patient, fun and creative. Highly recommend!
  • nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/08/2019
    We absolutely love working with Amanda. She makes you feel very comfortable and every minute of our session was a blast. She took so many amazing pictures for our engagement session, I cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!!
    Stacey Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommend!

Amanda was awesome! Seriously, so happy that we chose her to capture our day. She was attentive, energetic, super organized and our pictures turned out amazing.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Amanda was so great to work with from the very beginning. She was quick to respond to emails and she was extremely organized and helpful throughout the planning process. We had Amanda and Rachael on our wedding day and they were so fun and energetic, our guests loved them! Amanda posted a sneak peek the very next day, which we absolutely loved! Amanda did our engagement session, which turned out perfect so I knew that our wedding album would be just as fantastic and we were not disappointed! So happy that we chose Amanda as our photographer! :)
    Amy B. Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding review

We loved our relationship with Amanda and Amanda. However did not have the pleasure of Amanda sounders to be one of our photographers for our wedding in return they had a fellow second photographer that worked with Amanda Howard that I personally did not care for. She was not personalable and missed a bunch of our photos.
    Alice Married on 08/12/2018
    We knew from our first meeting with Amanda that she would be our photographer - we loved her personality (so down to earth and fun!) and she went way above and beyond to help us create a potential day-of timeline during that meeting, before we'd even decided to choose her as our photographer. We aren't usually comfortable with having tons of photos taken and we had a very small and "non traditional" wedding, but Amanda really made us comfortable with the process, managed our day-of photos with everyone else SO smoothly, and was super flexible with the way we did our ceremony, first look, etc., and we ADORE our pictures!