83 Reviews for Amanda Souders Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
83 Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

We absolutely love working with Amanda. She makes you feel very comfortable and every minute of our session was a blast. She took so many amazing pictures for our engagement session, I cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!!

Profile Picture nicole, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them. When we received our wedding album I was in love with all the pictures. Both the Amanda's are so friendly and down to earth, made my wedding day so stress free.

Profile Picture Michelle , 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I booked Amanda Souders Photography for my wedding. Amanda Souders was so helpful, responsive, and an overall pleasure to work with from the start. She helped me map out my entire wedding timeline and her experience with doing lots of weddings really showed. We didn't do engagement photos so the first time my husband & I met Amanda and Amanda was the day of our wedding, but it felt like we'd already known each other. They made us so comfortable in front of the camera (which is a hard task for the two of us!) and had so many great poses and shots in mind for us to do. We received our sneak peek of photos less than a week after the wedding and the photos are gorgeous! And we received the rest of the photos a month later as promised and couldn't be happier with all of the photos! They really are stunning photographs. Couldn't be happier with choosing Amanda Souders Photography and highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Danielle , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I could never say enough wonderful things about Amanda Souders. She is marvelous! I had researched 52 other photographers before I found Amanda, and I knew immediately that I wanted her to be the one I worked with on my wedding day. Once she Skyped with my husband and I, we booked her that day. Her personality is downright magical. Our engagement session was a blast, and she made us feel so comfortable. I was so comfortable with her, in fact, that I went to her for boudoir pictures as well (also amazing!). On the day of the wedding, Amanda had a timeline to keep everything flowing nicely. Both Amanda and her second shooter, Shannon Karmel, felt like they were part of the family! We received our sneak peek images 3 days after the wedding, and our entire album a little over a month after our big day. The pictures are stunning; Amanda has such talent for bringing out the best in everyone! If you are in the market for a wedding photographer, do yourself a favor - pick Amanda Souders Photography to capture your day!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Just the perfect photographer :)

Profile Picture Casey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda was wonderful to work with, and her work is incredible! We did an engagement session with her, and she and Amanda also photographed our wedding. Her style is unique, as she doesn't just capture traditional or candid photos. She makes an effort to get to know her clients, and we felt so comfortable working with her during both sessions and had trust and confidence that she would capture every moment perfectly on our wedding day. She did not disappoint - we absolutely love our photographs. We chose the classic package option. The leather-bound album is gorgeous - I would highly recommend it. Amanda was very open to any requests we had during sessions and was always quick to respond via email. She's the best!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda Souders Photography is absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, to our engagement photos, to our final album we have nothing but 5 star reviews all the way around! Both Amanda's are so sweet, fun, help to keep you relaxed and produce amazing work. Nothing but joy with everything!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda was great to work with! She had a great attitude all day. When we saw the finished work we were even more impressed!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Amanda is amazing at what she does! I am so happy I found her for our wedding!!! Even when we had to change our date due to venue issues she still was available and flexible!!! She always responded right away and she kept my mind at ease throughout the wedding day!! She truly is an amazing photographer! Her second shooter amanda also is great! She helped me keep my dress aligned and was just all around amazing! Our photos came out incredible!! I highly recommend amanda souders photography to all new brides! Not only was she our photographer, but now she is a great friend :) thank you so much amanda for everything, you are the best !

Profile Picture Raelynn, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Both amanda's were wonderful! We were so pleased with our pictures and the service they provided us! They are both very personable and friendly and captured some amazing moments! We would highly recommend these wonderful ladies!! Thanks again for helping us make our memories last forever!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda and her team were excellent to work with! We had a blast on our wedding day with Amanda and her assistant Rachel! We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I don't think I can even express how amazing Amanda and Amanda are! It was a last minute thing to have them shoot our wedding, but honestly can say that it made my special day perfect! I had a ton of Pinterest ideas of pictures I wanted and they made sure I got every single one and they made them even better than I could imagine. They were a blast to work with and I can guarantee I will be working with them in the future - babies ;) -!! I knew the pictures were going to turn out amazing when they were taking them, but when I got them back I was speechless. We got to relive our day alll over again from a different perspective and it was absolutely amazing! I sincerely recommend them everyone!!!! Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great experience working with Amanda Souders! Both she and Amanda Howard were professional, fun, flexible, and took great photos the day of our wedding. They even went above and beyond and drove me and my bridesmaids to the venue! Amanda was easy to work from my initial contact to receiving our photos. We really appreciated how quickly she put up a sneak peak and turned around our wedding photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda is amazing!! She is so personal with everyone but at times like she's not even there!! I would recommend her for any event not just wedding. I give her a 5 star rating!!!

Profile Picture Rick, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The ABSOLUTE BEST photographer. Amanda has been a part of my life since I was just a little middle school brat! Having her and Shannon shoot my wedding was natural, comfortable, and enjoyable. They caught every magical moment my husband and I shared along with our families. I couldn't have been more honored to have someone who is so personal capture our wedding day. Not only did we use Amanda for our wedding, she also did our engagement photos. Again, we were left speechless with these photos! You not only receive outstanding photos, her response times, professionalism, and overall character are out of this world! Wishing we lived closer so that we could use her more frequently! Again, if you're looking for a personal, down to earth, and over all excellent photographer, you CANNOT go wrong with Amanda and her team!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda Souders and Amanda Howard did our engagement shoot and we were very disappointed when we learned Amanda Howard was booked for another wedding the same day as ours. After the engagement shoot though we knew Amanda Souders and her second photographer would do great. When we discovered that Amanda Howard would be able to do our wedding as well, Dominico and I both were so excited. Our engagement pictures were beatiful and we couldn't wait to see what they had in store for us for our wedding day. Our wedding pictures were just as amazing. Dom and I were so happy with them. Both Amanda's have great personalities, are excellent to work with and so easy going. We love them both as people and as photogrphers. They both did great with keeping the bridal party up with the time line and also accommodated us when we went out of time line! They compliment each other so well! Money well spent! We will cherish our wedding photos forever! Great price for two photographers! Amanda also is very quick to respond to emails, texts or phone calls. Dom and I look forward to booking family pictures with both Amanda's!!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

I don't know where to begin! Amanda did an amazing job capturing our special day! It all started back in February I believe when we were trying to plan a wedding in PA all the way from South Carolina! I emailed several photographers and all the responses except Amanda's were the same - "Yes, I am available please send a check to the address given and sign the contract to lock in your date." Amanda's response was wanting to set up a video chat to meet my fiance and I before we booked her ( I told him right then that I knew it would be her!) Did I mention that she squeezed us in on very short notice for our engagement pictures when we made a quick 48 hour trip up to PA to finish some wedding planning? SHE IS AMAZING!!! Amanda did an amazing job working with a crazy large wedding party - 10 groomsmen and 13 bridesmaids - which all had different personalities. She is down to earth and relatable and does a FANTASTIC job capturing every moment of your day!
She also offers several different packages in all different price ranges that are very reasonable compared to some pricing we saw!
We would recommend her to everyone we know and use her for any other occasions in the future.
Don't think twice - Book Amanda!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired a photographer, but what we got was so much more. We got a best friend to be honest about if our outfits were perfect, and our hair was still in tact. We got a mom who lined up our families with loving authority in order to get multiple multifamily pictures. We got a loving and kind person who cared for our family and all of our craziness the day of the wedding. We got a business that was open to marriage equality. We got a fun, fresh, and hilarious team of photographers to work with. And we have been behind this woman from day 1. We were her first engagement session, and we continue to go to her EVERY YEAR for pictures. SO, if you just want someone to simply take pictures for you, give your Aunt a disposable camera. If you want someone who will capture your special event through the lens as you experienced it...and then some....Amanda (and team) is your girl. This woman amazes us with all of the pictures! I feel like I am right back at the day when I look at them. We will never go anywhere else, and neither should you!

Profile Picture Brianne, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Digital Files

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our venue coordinators dropped the ball big time and our photographer was there to help us and support us throughout our entire wedding planning and most importantly, the day of. she was also so extremely helpful and even offered to help me ( the bride) with taking care of small and big details . I truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer, and that I can now call a great friend . She helped make the most special day that much better! Thank you!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Amanda Souders Photography is fabulous!!!! We loved her outgoing personality and how she made us feel so comfortable from the moment we met her. Our engagement session was amazing! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sunset photos!! We felt so at ease and had so much fun, and couldn't wait for the sneak peak preview, and we didn't have to wait long! Amanda was on her A game and we got them right away! For our wedding day, Amanda and Amanda were definitely the "A Team"! They were both professional and fun to work with. They captured some of the most raw and intimate moments and interacted wonderfully with our family and friends! They were not intrusive like some photographers. We got our sneak peak pictures right away again and the full set of pictures within just a few weeks. I have friends who were married almost a year ago and are STILL waiting for pictures from their photographers! I cannot stress enough how easy Amanda and Amanda are to work with, how friendly and awesome they are - and that is only half of it. The pictures? Wow! They truly have a gift with a camera and I am soooooooo glad they were there on our special day! Thanks so much Amanda and Amanda! You ladies rock!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda was wonderful to work with! We love our photos and she captured moments we will never forget. We will definitely use her in the future!

Profile Picture User7041059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough great things about Amanda Souders Photography. From the very beginning of the planning process, Amanda was prompt and super friendly. It was so nice to also have an engagement shoot included in our package. Amanda spent the evening with us and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Before the wedding came, Amanda made sure to include a detailed photo itinerary, which really helped ease my nerves. The day of the wedding, Amanda and her assistant, Amanda were so upbeat, energetic, and had such great ideas for photos. The day went so smoothly! From the morning at the salon to the very end of the reception, Amanda went out of her way to capture every moment. Amanda and Amanda are very quick when taking pictures, which keeps the process moving. I loved that they caught so many candid moments! Amanda was also very quick in getting our engagement and wedding photos back to us. I give Amanda Souders Photography my highest recommendation to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Casey, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda was great! She is so sweet and very easy to work with...and takes amazing pictures on top of that! She puts you at ease and has great ideas and clearly loves her job! Her sidekick, Amanda is also great!

The turnaround time on photos is very quick and I love that she does a "sneak peek" right after your session to tide you over. I absolutely love all of my wedding photos and have no idea how I'm going to narrow down which ones to print, they are all frame-worthy.

I will def use Amanda for any future photography needs and recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer without hesitation!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda was so wonderful. My husband is not a fan of photographs, but you would never know by her photos. He was so relaxed and laid back, Amanda made it painless for him. She took such great care of us and we love every single photo she took!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews