Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

Amanda Souders Photography 6
Amanda Souders Photography 7

Tessa Adams · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Souders for President!

Amanda and her team of talented photographers are truly the best of the best. Not only will they capture every amazing moment of your big day, but they will work to make sure every shot you want happens. For example, I found a shot on Pinterest that Amanda said, "In 11 years of photography I've never done this before, but I'll do it for you!" And she did - and it was awesome. The #1 reason why we chose Amanda to be our photographer is because the passion and love she has for her job shines through. She is full of light and we only wanted the most positive of energy surrounding us on our wedding day. She's the best!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Amanda Souders Photography 8

Cheryl · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best Decision I made for my Wedding

Amanda Sounders Photography was by far one of the best decision I made when it came to my wedding. I am the girl that HATES to have my photo taken. I never look at the camera, I’m not photogenic by any means but when I saw my wedding photos my jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe the girl looking back at the camera was me. My lead photographer Rachael couldn’t have done a better job if she tried. She was so supportive, optimistic, friendly, and soooooo outgoing. She blended herself so well into my day that half time I don’t know she was around. My day would not have been as spectacular nor would have it been captured so beautifully if I had chosen any other photographer.

Thank you so much, Amanda, Rachael, and Shannon for all the attention to detail and all the hard work you put in for my wedding.

Brad and I are so happy with our photos. If we could we would give you 1 million stars and it still wouldn’t be enough ❤️ ⭐️

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

We absolutely love working with Amanda. She makes you feel very comfortable and every minute of our session was a blast. She took so many amazing pictures for our engagement session, I cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommend!

Amanda was awesome! Seriously, so happy that we chose her to capture our day. She was attentive, energetic, super organized and our pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Amy Byers · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding review

We loved our relationship with Amanda and Amanda. However did not have the pleasure of Amanda sounders to be one of our photographers for our wedding in return they had a fellow second photographer that worked with Amanda Howard that I personally did not care for. She was not personalable and missed a bunch of our photos.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Amanda was so great to work with from the very beginning. She was quick to respond to emails and she was extremely organized and helpful throughout the planning process. We had Amanda and Rachael on our wedding day and they were so fun and energetic, our guests loved them! Amanda posted a sneak peek the very next day, which we absolutely loved! Amanda did our engagement session, which turned out perfect so I knew that our wedding album would be just as fantastic and we were not disappointed! So happy that we chose Amanda as our photographer! :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alice · Married on 08/12/2018

We knew from our first meeting with Amanda that she would be our photographer - we loved her personality (so down to earth and fun!) and she went way above and beyond to help us create a potential day-of timeline during that meeting, before we'd even decided to choose her as our photographer. We aren't usually comfortable with having tons of photos taken and we had a very small and "non traditional" wedding, but Amanda really made us comfortable with the process, managed our day-of photos with everyone else SO smoothly, and was super flexible with the way we did our ceremony, first look, etc., and we ADORE our pictures!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Amanda is absolutely amazing to work with and I love the quality of her work. It poured the day of our wedding but she was able to help make it an amazing day regardless of the weather. She has been our photographer for family pictures and I will continue to go back and recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me start off by saying that if I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would in a heartbeat! From the moment I saw Amanda's beautiful work, I knew that I wanted to book her for our wedding. Her pictures were so amazing, and had the exact look that we were going for. This feeling was solidified when I got the opportunity to have a video chat consultation with her. I was out of state due to my job, so I couldn't meet with her in person, but she wanted to make sure that she would be the right fit as our photographer. To say that she was the right fit would be a HUGE understatement! Her personality is so incredibly genuine and I felt as though I was chatting with a friend. This being said, her level of professionalism can't be beat! We decided to book both Amanda and her business partner for our Big Day.
    We met Amanda for the first time in person for our engagement session. We were both a little nervous since we had never had professional photos done before, but she made us feel so comfortable and we honestly couldn't stop laughing! These made for some genuinely amazing (and happy!) photos that we used for our Save the Dates! After we left our engagement session, my (then) fiancé and I couldn't stop talking about how excited we were that we had her as our Wedding Photographer.
    Before the Big Day, my (then) fiancé and I met up with Amanda again at her office and discussed what shots were important to us and any other details that were needed. She was also a HUGE help in squaring away our timeline!
    On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have asked for anyone better as a photographer! They were both on time, professional, full of energy, and SO MANY of our guests commented on how wonderful they both were! My Dad also mentioned that they were "stealthy" while still managing to get the perfect shots! The best surprise was the fact that we got a preview of our wedding album THE NEXT DAY! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda Souders Photography!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

I chose Amanda Souders because her pictures were beautiful and her prices were affordable. Amanda is always professional and was easy to communicate with throughout my entire wedding process. My engagement pictures were amazing. She is extremely organized and always prepared. She has an awesome personality and she is extremely talented. Her 2nd photographer (also named Amanda) was present on my wedding day and I can’t say enough about how well they work together. I have not received my finished wedding photos yet, but my sneak peek was more than I could have imagined. I am so glad I chose Amanda Souders and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was absolutely amazing from the time we first met to discuss her process and pricing. Of course, we decided to go with her based on seeing her work and her bubbly, fun personality! She was so easy to work with and would do anything for us to make our experience perfect, from the engagement session to the big day. She was WONDERFUL with our 2 year old flower girl (who did not want to look at the camera at all) and ended up getting great pictures with her! She was extremely quick to respond to any questions I had and gets her sneak peaks to you within just a coulple day. I would absolutely, 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Amanda Souders Photography 9
    Amanda Souders Photography 10

Mike · Married on 06/03/2018

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with. We are so happy with our decision to go with her for our wedding. She was great with all of our guests, made the pictures fun and was a pleasure to be around. We received our pictures and they are wonderful. If you live in Central PA, look no further!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 02/23/2018

They are wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them. When we received our wedding album I was in love with all the pictures. Both the Amanda's are so friendly and down to earth, made my wedding day so stress free.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

I booked Amanda Souders Photography for my wedding. Amanda Souders was so helpful, responsive, and an overall pleasure to work with from the start. She helped me map out my entire wedding timeline and her experience with doing lots of weddings really showed. We didn't do engagement photos so the first time my husband & I met Amanda and Amanda was the day of our wedding, but it felt like we'd already known each other. They made us so comfortable in front of the camera (which is a hard task for the two of us!) and had so many great poses and shots in mind for us to do. We received our sneak peek of photos less than a week after the wedding and the photos are gorgeous! And we received the rest of the photos a month later as promised and couldn't be happier with all of the photos! They really are stunning photographs. Couldn't be happier with choosing Amanda Souders Photography and highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Amanda Souders Photography 11
    Amanda Souders Photography 12

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

I could never say enough wonderful things about Amanda Souders. She is marvelous! I had researched 52 other photographers before I found Amanda, and I knew immediately that I wanted her to be the one I worked with on my wedding day. Once she Skyped with my husband and I, we booked her that day. Her personality is downright magical. Our engagement session was a blast, and she made us feel so comfortable. I was so comfortable with her, in fact, that I went to her for boudoir pictures as well (also amazing!). On the day of the wedding, Amanda had a timeline to keep everything flowing nicely. Both Amanda and her second shooter, Shannon Karmel, felt like they were part of the family! We received our sneak peek images 3 days after the wedding, and our entire album a little over a month after our big day. The pictures are stunning; Amanda has such talent for bringing out the best in everyone! If you are in the market for a wedding photographer, do yourself a favor - pick Amanda Souders Photography to capture your day!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Casey · Married on 09/16/2017

Just the perfect photographer :)

Sent on 11/01/2017

Renee · Married on 08/26/2017

Amanda was wonderful to work with, and her work is incredible! We did an engagement session with her, and she and Amanda also photographed our wedding. Her style is unique, as she doesn't just capture traditional or candid photos. She makes an effort to get to know her clients, and we felt so comfortable working with her during both sessions and had trust and confidence that she would capture every moment perfectly on our wedding day. She did not disappoint - we absolutely love our photographs. We chose the classic package option. The leather-bound album is gorgeous - I would highly recommend it. Amanda was very open to any requests we had during sessions and was always quick to respond via email. She's the best!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2017

Amanda Souders Photography is absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, to our engagement photos, to our final album we have nothing but 5 star reviews all the way around! Both Amanda's are so sweet, fun, help to keep you relaxed and produce amazing work. Nothing but joy with everything!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Liz · Married on 06/24/2017

Oh my gosh.. where do I even begin? From the very beginning, Amanda Souders was an absolute DREAM to work with. She is creative, charismatic, SO sweet, and it is clear that she absolutely loves what she does. We have some family members who have worked with her incredible partner in crime Amanda Howard ;) so we were beyond thrilled to hear they had our date available. Amanda responds extremely quickly (sometimes literally within 5 minutes!) and even skyped with us to discuss details since we live in Maryland!

For our engagement session, she made us feel completely at ease. She has such a creative eye and we are elated with our engagement album. She had our sneak peak on Facebook within a day and our entire album within a week! Seriously, I can't say it enough. INCREDIBLE!!!

For our wedding, Amanda Howard came along with Amanda Souders and oh...my...GOSH. Again, INCREDIBLE!! They both were smiling the entire time, so bubbly, beyond helpful and our guests absolutely loved them! Their work is gorgeous and we could not be more pleased. We can't wait to work with them again in the future!!! Cannot recommend them anymore!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Christina · Married on 06/11/2017

Amanda was great to work with! She had a great attitude all day. When we saw the finished work we were even more impressed!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Raelynn · Married on 06/03/2017

Amanda is amazing at what she does! I am so happy I found her for our wedding!!! Even when we had to change our date due to venue issues she still was available and flexible!!! She always responded right away and she kept my mind at ease throughout the wedding day!! She truly is an amazing photographer! Her second shooter amanda also is great! She helped me keep my dress aligned and was just all around amazing! Our photos came out incredible!! I highly recommend amanda souders photography to all new brides! Not only was she our photographer, but now she is a great friend :) thank you so much amanda for everything, you are the best !

Sent on 06/17/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2017

Both amanda's were wonderful! We were so pleased with our pictures and the service they provided us! They are both very personable and friendly and captured some amazing moments! We would highly recommend these wonderful ladies!! Thanks again for helping us make our memories last forever!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Ashlee · Married on 04/22/2017

Amanda and her team were excellent to work with! We had a blast on our wedding day with Amanda and her assistant Rachel! We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Jenn · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't think I can even express how amazing Amanda and Amanda are! It was a last minute thing to have them shoot our wedding, but honestly can say that it made my special day perfect! I had a ton of Pinterest ideas of pictures I wanted and they made sure I got every single one and they made them even better than I could imagine. They were a blast to work with and I can guarantee I will be working with them in the future - babies ;) -!! I knew the pictures were going to turn out amazing when they were taking them, but when I got them back I was speechless. We got to relive our day alll over again from a different perspective and it was absolutely amazing! I sincerely recommend them everyone!!!! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

We had a great experience working with Amanda Souders! Both she and Amanda Howard were professional, fun, flexible, and took great photos the day of our wedding. They even went above and beyond and drove me and my bridesmaids to the venue! Amanda was easy to work from my initial contact to receiving our photos. We really appreciated how quickly she put up a sneak peak and turned around our wedding photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/05/2017