Amanda Lauran Photography

Millville, NJ View map

“I am an artist who captures images with light. My photography is very detail oriented, and I pre-visualize ideas that fulfill my clients’ wants and needs. I use colors in the same palette to give my images a nice flow. My photographs capture the story of a client’s special moment, and are always created with quality and style.”

I am a very driven individual. I love to capture moments that grab my client’s attention with a WOW factor. I go through a thought process to create the best for your photo session. Having the ability to pre-visualize your final photo before its even done is wonderful. This allows me the ability to give direction to my clients during their session.

I believe in having fun. Playing games with each child I work with, brings their personality through my photos. I am very patient, which allows the space and time for my clients, to achieve a perfect photo. Capturing perfect moments creates lifetime memories for you and your family.

Photography to me is not just an image, but also a document of a moment in life. Photography is a visual of your memory that lasts for a lifetime.

True Beauty Marks True Beauty Marks Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda is an incredible artist to work with. She listens to her clients closely and is very personable! Her attention to detail really shows in her work!

Millville, NJ, 08332
Location of (Amanda Lauran Photography)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding