Roanoke, VA 24018 Map · Phone number

About Amanda J - Makeup Artistry

I am a professional, licensed makeup artist, specializing in weddings and special occasions. I have been in the industry for 8 years. I specialize in Bobbi Brown makeup artistry to ensure that you look naturally beautiful and elegant on your wedding day. I hope to be able to meet with you soon for a trail run and my vow to you is to create a timeless and elegant look that is you at your best! I sincerely hope that I can share in the special memories of your day and make you feel like the beautiful person you are! I look forward to hearing from you. Please email me at amandjung530@yahoo.com or contact me by phone at 410-967-9963.

• Makeup by Ravishing
a036e26a596f4b8a882473fe6b499b11 0 22490355
kim

9 Reviews for Amanda J - Makeup Artistry

Sharon · Married on 05/28/2011

I found out about Amanda by searching for local make-up artists on here. My wedding was only two months away at the time so I knew most artists would not be available, but Amanda got back to me right away to set up a trial. She even met with me over Easter weekend to do the trial because it was the only weekend I would be in town before my wedding! She did such an amazing job and I received so many comments on how beautiful my make-up was. I did not look overdone or fake in any way!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Julie · Married on 05/30/2010

I loved Amanda, she did a fantastic job! We had a trial a couple of months before the wedding and it went really well, there was a couple of changes I wanted to make and she made note of it and every thing was prefect on my wedding day!

She traveled an hour over the Bay Bridge on Memorial Day weekend to do my make-up and she was even early. She listened to exactly what my bridesmaids wanted and they looked beautiful! And my make up looked exactly how I wanted it, I even got the false eyelashes and they looked better than I could of imagined! It was 80+ degrees outside and humid and my makeup lasted all night even through all the sweat and tears! She did a fabulous job!

Sent on 06/30/2010
  • noelle0103

Noelle · Married on 08/21/2009

Amanda was absolutely wonderful, I could not have asked for a more professional and talented make-up artist to make me look my best on my wedding day. She was flexible, and met with me several times before the wedding to make sure that I looked just the way I wanted for my day. She arrived on time to my venue, and was able to make not just me, but all of my bridal party look stunning. Many of the guests commented after the wedding on how great our make-up was. Amanda was great and I would highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 09/20/2009