Millville, NJ 08332 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Erickson Design

We specialize in wedding photography in South Jersey & the surrounding area. Weddings and photography are a passion and we strive to capture timeless romance while telling the story of your wedding day through our camera lens.

8daaa19f750963c2 1443028919408 defeo wedding formals 0042

9 Reviews for Amanda Erickson Design

• Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Campbell · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Booking experience

Amanda met my fiancé and myself and actually showed an interest in us and our love story. She made us feel very comfortable. We are excited for our engagement pictures next month!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Tiana

Tiana · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

Amanda is such an amazing person to work with! She truly has a beautiful vision for photography and a talent for capturing everything from the small details to the important moments perfectly. I only received a few photos as my wedding was a few days ago, but if these were the only pictures I had, I would be completely satisfied. They are beautiful! She was amazing in helping us pose (because I had no idea) and she made sure to capture the photos that were important to us. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire wedding. She also was so sweet during our entire engagement and sent random gifts throughout the year, including general wedding timeline advice. Her attention to detail is incredible and she is the nicest person ever. There’s so much more I could say but I am rambling! I recommend her 100%

Sent on 11/06/2018

Amanda Erickson Design's reply:

TIANA!!!! Omg crying real tears over here! Thank you for the sweetest review EVER! You and Andrew are the best and I absolutely loved photographing your wedding. From the abundance of amazing details, to the love surrounding you, it was such a beautiful day from beginning to end!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

10/10 Amazing Photos

I don't even know where to begin with Amanda, not only are her photos absolutely STUNNING but she is an amazing person all the way around. She was so responsive to emails, answered any and all questions I may have had, and she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She also did our engagement photos, and we will definitely be going back to her with any other professional photos we would like to get done. I will be recommended her as a wedding photographer for years to come.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Amanda Erickson Design's reply:

Thank you so so much for your amazing review Nicole! Your and Gavin's wedding was absolutely dreamy at the most beautiful venue tucked away in the hills of Lancaster. From our first meeting over coffee, to your Longwood Gardens engagement session, to the stunning wedding... it was such a pleasure getting to know you two and seeing the love you share. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me to be there for such a special day!

Amanda Erickson Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Millville, NJ, 08332 See on map