Reading, PA 19607 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Ama Photography

Ama Photography is based on the concept that photography is about capturing more then just poses...it is about capturing memories and bringing them to life long after they've happened. As the one behind the camera, I have embraced the realization that there is many facets to digital photography. I have the confidence and determination to make your memories tangible! Please contact me at 484.336.5021 or tlcmia2001@comcast.net with any inquiries or comments.
Sincerely,

img502
08 19001

28 Reviews for Ama Photography

Julissa · Married on 11/12/2017

Absolutely in love with our engagement, wedding, and pregnancy announcement photos!! Tania will forever be our family’s go to photographer.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Anyone looking for an incredible photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Tania with AMA photography. She is the REAL deal. Tania was able to capture so many beautiful moments from our wedding day that we will cherish forever. Taylor & I can not thank you enough for your outstanding work. You're absolutely AMAzing!!

Cristina · Married on 07/01/2017

Well let’s be honest, for you Big day you think about everything perfect, you maybe feel worry about so many things to do and they are many stressful moments. But, for me the true is, nothing is perfect even in your wedding day. But, (yes, another one) you can take with you people that makes your moments so close to “perfection” and there is AMA photography making my dream reality. When someone can reflects who you are, how do you feel and what is your emotions in just a photo, that is magical. We are so spontaneous, natural, lovers and passionate, when you see our photos you can feel the same way just like us. I remember the first time, I saw a photo... I was speechless and broke in tears, my family feels the exact emotions like that day. Definetly, if We have a chance to choose once again, we choose AMA photography without doubts. Thank you for gave us the best memories of our Big Day, the real ones for a lifetime.

Mr. & Mrs. Rodriguez

Ama Photography 4
    Ama Photography 5

Ama Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow

• ViVA Catering
    ViVA Catering Wedding Caterers

As one of our preferred vendors, our clients are always ecstatic when they work with AMA Photography. The photography is beautiful every time!

• Patricia Solis - Makeup Artist
    Patricia Solis - Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tania of Ama Photography is an amazing photographer. She has the nicest personality and is so easy to get along with. She listens to her clients and brings to life her clients vision. Take a moment to meet with her and speak to her, you will not be disappointed.

• Sweethearts Bridal & Formalwear
    Sweethearts Bridal & Formalwear Wedding Dresses

We have worked with Ama Photography for some time now; Tania is such an amazing photographer with a great eye for unique and creative shots. She knows how to capture the perfect moments on your perfect day!

• Reading, PA 19607 See on map