Alyssa Walker Photography

4.9 out of 5 rating
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Located in Valley Village, California, Alyssa Walker Photography is an accomplished wedding photography business. They specialize in numerous photographic styles to produce striking images. No matter the activity, photographer Alyssa Walker will highlight every moment from your walk down the aisle to the minute you say "I do."

Though Alyssa Walker Photography is based in Valley Village, they are happy to travel to any destination within and surrounding Southern California. This company offers you and your partner a deluxe destination package and will provide additional hours if required. Alyssa Walker Photography also offers one or two photographers on location to document each activity. They will cover your entire day, as well as take photoshoots like trash-the-dress and wedding portraits. You and your partner may receive your images in the following final formats:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Prints

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kaitlyn Y. Married on 11/21/2020

Outstanding!

Alyssa was the best! She takes such professional and beautiful pictures. I am so beyond thankful for her. She was so much fun to have around.
    Jacqueline Married on 11/01/2020

Wonderful experience incredible photos

Alyssa was a fantastic photographer. She helped us create a plan and schedule which made the day more enjoyable. She is organizing and has a great eye for detail.

Alyssa Walker Photography's reply:

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks so much for your sweet review! I can honestly say your wedding was one of the most rewarding weddings I've shot. Thanks for trusting me to capture your day & thanks again for the review :)

- Alyssa Walker
    Becky W. Married on 11/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Value and quality is unmatched

We are so grateful to have come across Alyssa through friends who had hired her for their wedding. After seeing how their photos, we knew we need to inquire about ejr for our own wedding. We could not believe the value of her sessions compared to the quality. You can tell the TLC and pride Alyssa takes in her work. We booked an engagement session in addition to capturing our wedding. I would highly recommend doing so because it helped tremendously to smooth out any awkwardness we had felt having photos taken, while it also allowed us to get a feel feel for Alyssa's instruction. She gave us wonderful pointers on location for shoots, outfits, poses, etc and the photos all turned out beautiful! She took the time to understand what style we had hoped for in out photos, and followed a list of poses and combinations of family members we had hoped for photos with during our wedding, which was a weight off of my shoulders knowing that, as the bride, it was one less thing I needed to worry about. Alyssa is professional and has a gift behind the lense of a camera. She is wonderful and I would book her all over again if I could!

Alyssa Walker Photography's reply:

Hi Becky! I am so incredibly humbled by your review. I adored the time I got to spend with you and Greg and can only hope for the best for the two of you. I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to write all of this :)
  • illustration stars

Team

Alyssa Walker
Alyssa Walker
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hi, my name's Alyssa. I'm a 25-year-old Fashion, Wedding + Engagement Photographer in Los Angeles. Originally from the Central Valley of California, I moved to SoCal and earned a degree in Commercial Photography.
While I specialize in capturing organic candid moments, my career as a full-time fashion photographer helps me add a touch of vogue-like flair while working with my couples (I can't help myself - I want to give you some Pinterest-worthy photos!) Serving the Southern California area, I have 5+ years of weddings under my belt and look forward to capturing many more for years to come.

4732 VANTAGE AVE, 6 Valley Village, CA, 91607
Location of (Alyssa Walker Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding